Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loftus Road Walk Out Music 08:48 - Mar 1 with 6444 viewsSpaceman_P

In the CEO thread they spoke about new walk out music.

Now, I think in general compared to other football fans, QPR fans due to maybe our West London roots, have a kind of hand-in-hand association with great music. Many of us are "heads".

So, I think it's right the team kind of honour this by putting some of the most weirdest "out there" music for the team to walk onto the pitch. My vote goes for these three. We will collectively psych-up the team and freak-out the opposition fans.

Then, if we really want to get them in to mood.

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 11:39 - Mar 1 with 1979 viewsNed_Kennedys

How about this? Would set the scene nicely next season before we lose 1 nil at home to Walsall!

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 11:47 - Mar 1 with 1933 viewsstainrods_elbow

Some suggestions for most of the last couple of years:

I'd value the concept of 'walk out' music being rolled out to the fans - we could have our own little DJ in the safe standing in the Loft to cue any exodus.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 11:47 - Mar 1 with 1948 viewsngbqpr

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 12:40 - Mar 1 with 1850 viewsDorse

(Insert player's name as appropriate)

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 13:04 - Mar 1 with 1768 viewsSheffieldHoop

I loved Pigback back in the day, but I do feel it's coming towards the end, starting to seem a little naff. Bluce is the clear leader for me so far.

Here's my shout. Shouldn't be too difficult to get Nicky Blackmarket to do a refix and maybe add some relevancy. Many fans of other clubs I know would be well jel.
[Post edited 1 Mar 13:06]

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 13:35 - Mar 1 with 1732 viewsR_from_afar

The first 33 seconds of this, on a loop. Gillan is an R, after all

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 14:02 - Mar 1 with 1658 viewscharmr

Was only contemplating this sort of thing this morning.

How funny it would be for a set of supporters to sing ABBA’s Voulez-vous if they beat Arsenal at the Emirates. You know they ain’t going to play it after a defeat.

Immensely amusing. Some of those entitled t wats would lose it. Definitely wouldn’t see the funny side.
Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 14:41 - Mar 1 with 1565 viewsSheffieldHoop

Not sure how I forgot this one. Video and Album cover shot at Loftus Road as well. Ahhhhh the old tiling in the tunnel. Chucking that in a skip was a crime against humanity. Bring me Flavio's head on a plate.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Login to get fewer ads

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 14:44 - Mar 1 with 1580 viewsMonkey_Roots

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next...

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 15:50 - Mar 1 with 1486 viewsSK_hoops

Reign in Blood by Slayer.
Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 15:59 - Mar 1 with 1463 viewsjoolsyp

Nod to our great team of the 70s and the lead singer’s an R.

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 16:20 - Mar 1 with 1411 viewsthame_hoops

Hide this thread from Metallica
Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 16:44 - Mar 1 with 1373 viewsdmm

As Stan and Phil Lynott were mates, this...

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 16:54 - Mar 1 with 1354 viewsEsox_Lucius

I always thought Thunderstruck by AC/DC lent itself beautifully to run out music.

The grass is always greener.

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 20:12 - Mar 1 with 1195 viewsMetallica_Hoop

About a minute of this should do the trick.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 22:40 - Mar 1 with 1070 viewsKonk

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 10:22 - Mar 1 by CroydonCaptJack

Was fuming to hear that Fulham seem to have stolen that as their walk out music. It was mentioned on Richard Osman's show recently. I think he is Fulham?

We've had 'London Calling' for ages but not as the walk out tune. Can't really blame us - we're a London club and we do literally live by the river!

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 23:11 - Mar 1 with 1019 viewsSydneyRs

Don't know why they ever stopped playing London Calling.
Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 00:43 - Mar 2 with 981 viewssaxbend

If we mean the one piece of music the teams walk out to, I wouldn't change Pigbag, but apart from London Calling, I would happily swap out every other track used before the teams come out. Coldplay, Bastille, it can all go. Keep Dean's poem of course.

But whatever music we're hearing, let the away end hear Penderecki's Threnody on full blast for the entirety of the build up and at half time.
Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 07:15 - Mar 2 with 884 viewsKonk

I wish there was as a lot less music at the football. Playing music at insane levels right through until kick-off means that games often start with muted atmospheres rather than the crowd noise building up gradually as the ground starts to fill and kick-off approaches. It sometimes feels like being at a party where someone's turned the music off and no one knows what to do. Especially early games.

At Hillsborough last week, 3 stands singing at the final whistle, celebrating a hard fought win and the minute the ref blew for time, 55,000,000db of noise from the PA drowning out the celebrating crowd. Less music, less inane chat from shouty blokes with clipboards, and get rid of the flaming wheelie bin/laser shows too. Just let the crowd be the backdrop. Please.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 08:09 - Mar 2 with 851 viewsGroveR

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 11:12 - Mar 1 by daveB

From the movie Mannequin, one of the greats where a man shags a Mannequin doll who he thinks has comes to life, family movie in the 80's

Tom Hanks nailed a mermaid in the 1984 hit "Splash"
Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 08:18 - Mar 2 with 823 viewsPetros

There should be no music at all, apart from "Here I Go Again" by the Hollies, when the teams come out. (Old person).
Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 08:52 - Mar 2 with 778 viewsconnell10

Nothing wrong with Pigbag I actually Iike it.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 09:44 - Mar 2 with 733 viewsNorrisGreen

I don't like Pigbag, particularly when it reaches that screechy squealy bit, flipping grating in my view.
I would be happy to see change. This thread is throwing up mostly useless ideas though, folks seem more intent on showing how outre they are, how eclectic their taste is as opposed to suggesting viable walk-out music.
I'd suggest a 60s/70sTV theme tune.... maybe The Sweeney or Thunderbirds?
Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 10:18 - Mar 2 with 702 viewsRebalhoop

Kinda related to the Non League thread,Slough Town come out to Insomnia by Faithless,bit of an odd one.
Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 11:18 - Mar 2 with 665 viewsLowerloftLad

Why can't we come out to a song we made for our own club?.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024