Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread 21:09 - Mar 7 with 23251 viewsSpaceman_P

After our tremendous performance last night and my subsequent non-loss in the match thread stakes.

It's that time again!!! yep, the match thread... If we lose, I will leave them for the remaining part of the season and someone else can try their luck.

But given the confidence and general good vibes since the reign of the Marti, the Calm and the Holy Hodge, we've got this.

QPR 2 - BORO(ING) 1

Goals coming from Willock if he starts and Frey or Dykes if either of them starts.

Are you guys as hot n boro'ed as I am right now or is the room feeling a bit Marti.

ONWARDS

Paul

[Post edited 7 Mar 21:13]
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 13:23 - Mar 9 with 2695 viewsDavieQPR

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 07:32 - Mar 9 by stevec

Someone mentioned Boro are a big side, something WBA were not. Totally different game today, hope we’re prepared.

Big but slow. FBs signed as replacements in Jan have not settled well. With Chair, Willock and Smyth our strengths are up against their weaknesses.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:05 - Mar 9 with 2415 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:15 - Mar 9 with 2167 viewsDiscodroids

Decent looking side.. amazing what a few cheap loans can do. The squad looked weaker than a charlie drake squat thrust a few weeks ago, now it has a bit of depth. magic.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:18 - Mar 9 with 2130 viewsrbee

Good afternoon everyone.

Colback in for Hayden makes sense let's just hope for another strong performance.

Come on Urrrrsssssss!
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:19 - Mar 9 with 2123 viewsMick_S

Rangers 2-1; Super Jimmy D to score - 65/1.

Spaceman, is this a winner???????

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:19 - Mar 9 with 2116 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:05 - Mar 9 by aston_hoop

A bit surprised he did not go with Armstrong but Frey is probably desperate to make up for the penalty miss for his confidence .
Colback coming straight back in helps us be fresher and hopefully match the intensity from Wednesday
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:21 - Mar 9 with 2101 viewsBurnleyhoop

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:05 - Mar 9 by aston_hoop

Midfield looking good, with three great options on the bench. I bet Frey is itching to put the disappointment of his penalty miss behind him today by getting on the score board.

Feeling confident, which makes a pleasant change.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:23 - Mar 9 with 2071 viewsSpaceman_P

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:19 - Mar 9 by Mick_S

Rangers 2-1; Super Jimmy D to score - 65/1.

Spaceman, is this a winner???????

I believe so, I am feeling a bit sick, lying in bed, cat on lap laptop on chest, ready to watch via stream.

it's a winner baby.
Login to get fewer ads

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:24 - Mar 9 with 2025 viewsMick_S

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:23 - Mar 9 by Spaceman_P

I believe so, I am feeling a bit sick, lying in bed, cat on lap laptop on chest, ready to watch via stream.

it's a winner baby.

I’m a believer.

Get well soon, great one.

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:35 - Mar 9 with 1870 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Don't like Hayden not starting. At all.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:36 - Mar 9 with 1865 viewsandrew1302

Dykes is not out there and seems to have disappeared from subs
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:42 - Mar 9 with 1770 viewsandrew1302

Ok he has arrived
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:47 - Mar 9 with 1679 viewsrbee

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:35 - Mar 9 by BrianMcCarthy

Don't like Hayden not starting. At all.

Would prefer him over Colback but it's a minor change in the scheme of QPR things and he is on the bench.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:51 - Mar 9 with 1597 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:47 - Mar 9 by rbee

Would prefer him over Colback but it's a minor change in the scheme of QPR things and he is on the bench.

I don't think it's minor. Colback at 6 has always been hesitant to receive the ball, turn and pass it on. Hope he's improved. If he hasn't we may struggle with that part of the game. Our outlets today are Paal, Dunne, Colback and Field. That's a worry for me.

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:56 - Mar 9 with 1521 viewsGus_iom

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:23 - Mar 9 by Spaceman_P

it's a winner baby.

You're watching the stream while getting a lap dance from a cat?
Worrying, to be frank
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:57 - Mar 9 with 1516 viewsqueensparker

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:51 - Mar 9 by BrianMcCarthy

I don't think it's minor. Colback at 6 has always been hesitant to receive the ball, turn and pass it on. Hope he's improved. If he hasn't we may struggle with that part of the game. Our outlets today are Paal, Dunne, Colback and Field. That's a worry for me.

And Andersen. He was brilliant at picking it up and getting forward on Wed night
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:00 - Mar 9 with 1470 viewsqpr_1968

this could be our day......3-0 r's

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:00 - Mar 9 with 1469 viewsSpaceman_P

One of the linesmen looks like a 12 year old.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:03 - Mar 9 with 1391 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 14:57 - Mar 9 by queensparker

And Andersen. He was brilliant at picking it up and getting forward on Wed night

Fair point.

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:11 - Mar 9 with 1224 viewsAddinall

Any streams please.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:12 - Mar 9 with 1207 viewsderbyhoop

1st corner after 4m. CTS. Something. Dunne header hits Hiwson who knew nothing about it.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all oneÒ€ℒs lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:12 - Mar 9 with 1189 viewsMick_S

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:11 - Mar 9 by Addinall

Any streams please.

Fawa

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:13 - Mar 9 with 1175 viewsDorse

QPR blowtorch in full effect again.

Lovely.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:13 - Mar 9 with 1161 viewsQPunkR

That's great sweeping up Begović

QPR - "shit but local"

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:16 - Mar 9 with 1056 viewsQPunkR

We've continued from Wednesday night. Really good football from us in these really stages and three quick fire corners

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024