Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread 21:09 - Mar 7 with 23232 viewsSpaceman_P

After our tremendous performance last night and my subsequent non-loss in the match thread stakes.

It's that time again!!! yep, the match thread... If we lose, I will leave them for the remaining part of the season and someone else can try their luck.

But given the confidence and general good vibes since the reign of the Marti, the Calm and the Holy Hodge, we've got this.

QPR 2 - BORO(ING) 1

Goals coming from Willock if he starts and Frey or Dykes if either of them starts.

Are you guys as hot n boro'ed as I am right now or is the room feeling a bit Marti.

ONWARDS

Paul

[Post edited 7 Mar 21:13]
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:17 - Mar 9 with 1851 viewsSpaceman_P

Chair's a bit greedy ain't he, love the bloke but could've found a head there.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:17 - Mar 9 with 1849 viewsQuillPenRiot

Dunne wins every header, the opposition doesn’t even try anymore when he’s near
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:22 - Mar 9 with 1652 viewsrbee

Andersen covering so much grass again
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:23 - Mar 9 with 1621 viewsDiscodroids

Love Steve Cook. Bicycle kicks like Klaus Fischer and slide tackles like Claudio Gentile.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:23 - Mar 9 with 1626 viewsQuillPenRiot

Thoroughly enjoyable football!!
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:23 - Mar 9 with 1615 viewsQPunkR

How we haven't scored is beyond me. Playing some beautiful stuff here

QPR - "shit but local"

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:23 - Mar 9 with 1617 viewsDorse

Blimus! We look pumped!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:24 - Mar 9 with 1573 viewsDiscodroids

The Total football must flow,

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:26 - Mar 9 with 1521 viewsMick_S

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:24 - Mar 9 by Discodroids

The Total football must flow,

Just missing the killer ball

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:26 - Mar 9 with 1505 viewsDiscodroids

Havent see a pass kicked out on the full like that since Dusty Hare v Ireland 1980.

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:28 - Mar 9 with 1409 viewsaston_hoop

I'm not here to provide any searing opinions, I just want to mention yet again that Lucas Andersen is so so so good

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:30 - Mar 9 with 1363 viewsQuillPenRiot

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:28 - Mar 9 by aston_hoop

I'm not here to provide any searing opinions, I just want to mention yet again that Lucas Andersen is so so so good

Yes. He. Is.

And our back line is so so solid, and better every match
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:31 - Mar 9 with 1328 viewsQuillPenRiot

Frey with a great run and pass! Chair just couldn’t though
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:31 - Mar 9 with 1325 viewsQPunkR

Great long range attempt from Chair after a lovely through ball from Frey

QPR - "shit but local"

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:31 - Mar 9 with 1323 viewsClint_Power

Fantastic through ball by Frey, decent effort by Chair
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:31 - Mar 9 with 1313 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I think we're open in midfield, as feared.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:32 - Mar 9 with 1290 viewsQPunkR

And we've actually looked threatening from every corner. Paal cannot ever be allowed anywhere near the corner flag whenever Andersen is in the same postcode

QPR - "shit but local"

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:33 - Mar 9 with 1248 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:11 - Mar 9 by Addinall

Any streams please.

http://www.fawanews.com/Queens%20Park%20Rangers%20vs%20Middlesbrough.html

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:34 - Mar 9 with 1192 viewsSpaceman_P

Frey's done okay, but looks knackered
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:35 - Mar 9 with 1170 viewskarlski

Playing nicely just without a bit of extra guile or bravery with the ball. Boro getting bodies behind ball and good shape. Agree with Brian, a touch open in midfield when Boro break. Boro def have some quality so need to be careful.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:35 - Mar 9 with 1133 viewsDorse

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:31 - Mar 9 by BrianMcCarthy

I think we're open in midfield, as feared.

Yeah, we're open. Open for BUSINESS!

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:37 - Mar 9 with 1073 viewsjoolsyp

Frey looks a bit leggy today, probably after his monumental effort on Weds.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:39 - Mar 9 with 1011 viewsMick_S

Boro settling

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:41 - Mar 9 with 942 viewsDorse

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:39 - Mar 9 by Mick_S

Boro settling

Like shopping trolley in a stagnant, piss-drenched swamp of mediocrity.

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:41 - Mar 9 with 936 viewsderbyhoop

All very cagey. Not many chances. Either e d.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024