Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread 21:09 - Mar 7 with 23240 viewsSpaceman_P

After our tremendous performance last night and my subsequent non-loss in the match thread stakes.

It's that time again!!! yep, the match thread... If we lose, I will leave them for the remaining part of the season and someone else can try their luck.

But given the confidence and general good vibes since the reign of the Marti, the Calm and the Holy Hodge, we've got this.

QPR 2 - BORO(ING) 1

Goals coming from Willock if he starts and Frey or Dykes if either of them starts.

Are you guys as hot n boro'ed as I am right now or is the room feeling a bit Marti.

ONWARDS

Paul

[Post edited 7 Mar 21:13]
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:12 - Mar 9 with 1942 viewsQuillPenRiot

Glad to see Hayden on
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:12 - Mar 9 with 1902 viewsQPunkR

Feel this game is crying out for Sinclair rather than Dykes. Hopefully he somehow contrives to prove me wrong

QPR - "shit but local"

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:14 - Mar 9 with 1833 viewsderbyhoop

3 changes.
Hayden, Dykes, Smyth for Field, Chair, Frey.

We havent got going 2nd half.
Knackered after Wed?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:16 - Mar 9 with 1715 viewsQPunkR

So unlucky Paul Smyth, great run, great spot by Hayden

QPR - "shit but local"

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:17 - Mar 9 with 1706 viewsSpaceman_P

First time Smyth doesn't go down is when he should've.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:18 - Mar 9 with 1629 viewsQPunkR

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:16 - Mar 9 by QPunkR

So unlucky Paul Smyth, great run, great spot by Hayden

Brilliant last ditch challenge to dispossess him TBF after he'd gone round Seny

QPR - "shit but local"

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:18 - Mar 9 with 1606 viewsMick_S

Don’t like this.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:19 - Mar 9 with 1589 viewsQPunkR

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:17 - Mar 9 by Spaceman_P

First time Smyth doesn't go down is when he should've.

Certainly the first time he's never gone down!

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:20 - Mar 9 with 1532 viewsQPunkR

I thought that was in from the Brazilian!!!!!

QPR - "shit but local"

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:20 - Mar 9 with 1531 viewskarlski

Ball over top, Smyth takes round Dieng, excellent challenge to deny him from Van Den Berg (I think).

Boro look like they have more energy and thrust.

For me, too many players looking backwards, not playing the forward ball and not taking on the half turn in pockets of space. To unpick a disciplined opposition, you have to do that.

Finely balanced.

Jimmy Cafu almost nets a cross from 40 yards by accident
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:20 - Mar 9 with 1506 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Cafu nearly scores

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:20 - Mar 9 with 1486 viewsDorse

Alright Jimmy, calm down. We've all had a drink.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:21 - Mar 9 with 1448 viewsjoolsyp

fcuk sake. Poor defending. 0-1
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:21 - Mar 9 with 1418 viewsMetallica_Hoop

ffs

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:21 - Mar 9 with 1397 viewsMick_S

Thought so

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:21 - Mar 9 with 1381 viewsQPunkR

Fukk sake Begović put down your Zimmer frame a bit quicker

QPR - "shit but local"

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:21 - Mar 9 with 1382 viewsDorse

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:21 - Mar 9 by joolsyp

fcuk sake. Poor defending. 0-1

This. Bugger.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:21 - Mar 9 with 1353 viewsClint_Power

Need a big response now
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:22 - Mar 9 with 1325 viewsSpaceman_P

bollox
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:22 - Mar 9 with 1306 viewskarlski

that has been coming
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:23 - Mar 9 with 1262 viewsQPunkR

We need more Dunne

QPR - "shit but local"

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:23 - Mar 9 with 1191 viewsSherryHoop

That had been coming. Just seem off it.

Come on Rangers.

Making our own problems here.

Can we salvage a draw....
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:24 - Mar 9 with 1138 viewsSpaceman_P

stoke winning now too.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:24 - Mar 9 with 1122 viewsMick_S

Still don’t like this

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:25 - Mar 9 with 1107 viewsQPunkR

Absolutely awful defending for their goal. Latte Lathe free as a bird edge of the box then Begović slower than rust trying to get down to the shot

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024