Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread 21:09 - Mar 7 with 23256 viewsSpaceman_P

After our tremendous performance last night and my subsequent non-loss in the match thread stakes.

It's that time again!!! yep, the match thread... If we lose, I will leave them for the remaining part of the season and someone else can try their luck.

But given the confidence and general good vibes since the reign of the Marti, the Calm and the Holy Hodge, we've got this.

QPR 2 - BORO(ING) 1

Goals coming from Willock if he starts and Frey or Dykes if either of them starts.

Are you guys as hot n boro'ed as I am right now or is the room feeling a bit Marti.

ONWARDS

Paul

[Post edited 7 Mar 21:13]
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:25 - Mar 9 with 2378 viewsClint_Power

Building pressure better again now
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:26 - Mar 9 with 2350 viewsQPunkR

Rangers' 273rd corner of the week

QPR - "shit but local"

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:28 - Mar 9 with 2192 viewsQPunkR

Dykes you are so shtt

QPR - "shit but local"

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:28 - Mar 9 with 2155 viewsrbee

Poor defending, had a warning earlier when Forss was in space but ruled offside.

Must be getting on for 30 corners in the past two games and we have done bugger all with them.

Need to get Willock on the ball
[Post edited 9 Mar 16:31]
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:31 - Mar 9 with 1937 viewsDylanP

Time to bring on Armstrong

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:31 - Mar 9 with 1926 viewsjoolsyp

Got to find an equaliser from somewhere - table not looking good right now.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:33 - Mar 9 with 1794 viewsjoolsyp

We're going to have to do this the hard way with away wins. 0-2
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:33 - Mar 9 with 1780 viewsClint_Power

Crap
Login to get fewer ads

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:33 - Mar 9 with 1778 viewsMetallica_Hoop

oh well.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:33 - Mar 9 with 1740 viewsDylanP

Its the hope that kills ya!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:33 - Mar 9 with 1734 viewsSpaceman_P

right I quit.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:34 - Mar 9 with 1690 viewsMick_S

No one hat was shit

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:34 - Mar 9 with 1671 viewsderbyhoop

Caught on the break 0-2

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:34 - Mar 9 with 1670 viewslave16

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:33 - Mar 9 by Metallica_Hoop

oh well.

Doh

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:34 - Mar 9 with 1657 viewsQPunkR

If Begović is the answer wtf was the question?? Absolutely fkkking useless

QPR - "shit but local"

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:34 - Mar 9 with 1647 viewsQuillPenRiot

Well damn
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:35 - Mar 9 with 1514 viewsVancouverHoop

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:34 - Mar 9 by QPunkR

If Begović is the answer wtf was the question?? Absolutely fkkking useless

Well past his sell by date for sure.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:35 - Mar 9 with 1512 viewsQPunkR

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:33 - Mar 9 by Spaceman_P

right I quit.

Not your fault mate, you've done your part. Shame the same can't be said of our strikers or goalkeeper
[Post edited 9 Mar 16:37]

QPR - "shit but local"

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:36 - Mar 9 with 1482 viewsMalintabuk

Well that is that, mass exodus around me as people leave. Very disappointing, but though disappointed this as been a really tough week for the team, after Leicester, West Brom and now a very good Boro.
Week off and let's hope that Hudds loose tomorrow to keep us out the bottom 3
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:36 - Mar 9 with 1452 viewsted_hendrix

GD getting f ucked by the minute.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:37 - Mar 9 with 1411 viewsMick_S

You just know Boro will lose their next match.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:37 - Mar 9 with 1408 viewsToast_R

A game too far this week.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:38 - Mar 9 with 1353 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:37 - Mar 9 by Toast_R

Looks that way to me, too.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:39 - Mar 9 with 1276 viewsSherryHoop

Boro have pressed our pissballinga at the back and it has stopped our momentum. We have lacked control in the middle and just not created enough up too.

Their goals both came from our mistakes.

Disappointing day at the office.

Can't see us getting anything here
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:39 - Mar 9 with 1215 viewsQPunkR

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:37 - Mar 9 by Toast_R

A game too far. This is weak

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024