Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I love Marti……….. 17:22 - Mar 9 with 4599 viewsSnipper

………… but I think he got the subs completely wrong today.

He’s allowed a bad day. After all, we’d be screwed without him.

Onto next Saturday.
I love Marti……….. on 15:38 - Mar 10 with 493 viewsParkRoyalR

I love Marti……….. on 15:18 - Mar 10 by mart_Goblin

As I posted in the Begovic thread, I think the captaincy is part of his contract demands to which GA and others would have sold their mothers just to get Begovic through the door.
It explains why Cifuentes hasn’t changed it. His hands are tied.

You make some valid points but assumptions that Frey was running on empty before the game and MC would have ignored it is quite insulting to a coach who has turned this team around and clearly uses the data completely to protect the players from injury.
Frey did not play well but didn’t look like he was shattered …he’s just slow anyway 🤣.

Frey is different to the other 2 and that I think he is a ‘goalscorer’. Now I know he didn’t really look like it yesterday but I think that’s what MC is banking on . That the others will create chances for someone with an instinct.
My criticism of Frey is that he wants to get involved in the build up Too much . Just get yourself in the box . At the moment he is not in there enough when the creative players look up to deliver a cross .

Some good points, maybe Frey is just one of those players who looks knackered due to his laboured running style (similar to Dunne), he looked knackered to me when he tried to press and surprised he started after all the running he did Wednesday but could be wrong.

Good point about being a penalty box striker as similar to Austin, Gray + Martin this is needed in this team as an alternative to the 10's scoring.

Good point on captaincy and good to know bcos as a fan you looks at some decisions and think WTF but that would cover that odd one off.
I love Marti……….. on 16:25 - Mar 10 with 403 viewsmart_Goblin

I love Marti……….. on 15:38 - Mar 10 by ParkRoyalR

Some good points, maybe Frey is just one of those players who looks knackered due to his laboured running style (similar to Dunne), he looked knackered to me when he tried to press and surprised he started after all the running he did Wednesday but could be wrong.

Good point about being a penalty box striker as similar to Austin, Gray + Martin this is needed in this team as an alternative to the 10's scoring.

Good point on captaincy and good to know bcos as a fan you looks at some decisions and think WTF but that would cover that odd one off.

I’m not ‘in the know’ or anything just my take on why .

I will admit to being surprised Frey started yesterday my self yesterday but unlike some I thought he did ok on Wednesday. He has the nous and experience I think that Armstrong and at Tims, Dykes lacks.

As I say only my opinions . Could well be talking out of my back side 😂
I love Marti……….. on 16:55 - Mar 10 with 335 viewsNed_Kennedys

Total made up guesswork to claim Begovic insisted on being made captain if we wanted to sign him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024