Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Finland 19:54 - Mar 21 with 3611 viewsjohncharles

1 - 0 superb 1 st goal. A thing of beauty 😀🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Strong and stable my arse.

Wales v Finland on 20:26 - Mar 21 with 2820 viewseghamranger

Second one was miles better
Wales v Finland on 20:38 - Mar 21 with 2771 viewsjohncharles

2 - 1 at HT . Pukki’s goal for Finland was not too shabby either. Entertaining match.

Wales v Finland on 20:39 - Mar 21 with 2761 viewsdenhamhoop2

Wales v Finland on 20:26 - Mar 21 by eghamranger

Second one was miles better

Clever free kick but awful Tony Roberts esque keeping for it
Wales v Finland on 20:51 - Mar 21 with 2733 viewsRangersw12

Looking at who they have in their group there isn't much point in Wales qualifying unless they want to be the worst team in a major tournament again
Wales v Finland on 20:52 - Mar 21 with 2724 viewsSuperhoops2808

3-1 great start to 2nd half
Wales v Finland on 20:54 - Mar 21 with 2715 viewsjohncharles

Wales v Finland on 20:52 - Mar 21 by Superhoops2808

3-1 great start to 2nd half

HT pi55 and I missed it 😡

Wales v Finland on 21:32 - Mar 21 with 2594 viewsjohncharles

Welcome back Dan James 😃😃😃😃 4 - 1

Wales v Finland on 22:11 - Mar 21 with 2492 viewsjohncharles

Strange referee. Did really well until he gave the goal that even I didn’t think the whole of the ball had crossed the line. I thought at the time he should have checked the VAR and when he eventually did he had to reverse his decision. After that anyone who looked him in the eye got a yellow.
Ho hum. Special mention for the Finnish supporters still singing at the end and afterwards.

Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Finland on 08:42 - Mar 22 with 2176 viewsTheChef

Wales v Finland on 22:11 - Mar 21 by johncharles

Strange referee. Did really well until he gave the goal that even I didn’t think the whole of the ball had crossed the line. I thought at the time he should have checked the VAR and when he eventually did he had to reverse his decision. After that anyone who looked him in the eye got a yellow.
Ho hum. Special mention for the Finnish supporters still singing at the end and afterwards.

Was also confused on that one - but didn't give it because of an offside.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Wales v Finland on 08:22 - Mar 23 with 1872 viewsSK_hoops

Still reckon Poland can beat this lot to qualify for the Euros.
Wales v Finland on 09:34 - Mar 23 with 1809 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Wales v Finland on 20:51 - Mar 21 by Rangersw12

Looking at who they have in their group there isn't much point in Wales qualifying unless they want to be the worst team in a major tournament again

Sorrry im going to bite and i dont mean any personal offence.

I personally would love us to qualify for the Euro's as a small nation their is always a point. It brings money into the FAW and allows us to invest and keep developing as a nation. We have a passionate and loyal fanbase(like QPR) that deserve to have nice things and qualify for tournaments and get to experience tournament football.

By your logic why would anyone support a small/medium sized club, say a QPR, its all about the experiences and happy days in the sunshine with your mates and watching your country do well.
Wales v Finland on 09:37 - Mar 23 with 1804 viewsSK_hoops

Wales v Finland on 09:34 - Mar 23 by Welsh_Ranger

Sorrry im going to bite and i dont mean any personal offence.

I personally would love us to qualify for the Euro's as a small nation their is always a point. It brings money into the FAW and allows us to invest and keep developing as a nation. We have a passionate and loyal fanbase(like QPR) that deserve to have nice things and qualify for tournaments and get to experience tournament football.

By your logic why would anyone support a small/medium sized club, say a QPR, its all about the experiences and happy days in the sunshine with your mates and watching your country do well.

Yes, I can imagine beating Belgium in the last 16(?) a few years back was something you'll remember for the rest of your life!
Wales v Finland on 10:28 - Mar 23 with 1769 viewsOldPedro

Wales v Finland on 09:37 - Mar 23 by SK_hoops

Yes, I can imagine beating Belgium in the last 16(?) a few years back was something you'll remember for the rest of your life!

I watched some highlights of the Belgium game earlier this week and I still get goosebumps when the goals go in.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Wales v Finland on 17:47 - Mar 24 with 1564 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Wales v Finland on 09:37 - Mar 23 by SK_hoops

I was at the NI game in that tournament and traveled to the WC to watch our game with the USA. Was at the Croatia game in Split when we we were applauded back into town by their fans.

Admittedly, at the WC we didn't do ourselves justice and I think Page felt he had to play Bale/Rambo and Allen even thought none were fit enough but we have the emergence of a new young team born from the fruits of 2016 and JJ has been a monster - Poland are no mugs though and tuesday will be tough!

Thank you SK
Wales v Finland on 18:48 - Mar 24 with 1492 viewsthame_hoops

I always want the home nations to qualify for tournaments, however, I don’t think they’ll beat Poland
Wales v Finland on 17:55 - Mar 25 with 1354 viewsrrrspricey

I've been to all Wales' euro 24 qualifiers and the atmosphere, expecially during the anthem and renditions of Yma o Hyd gives me goosebumps every time and the occasional tear.

I was having a few drinks in the hotel bar with some Finnish fans who were talking about our Anthem and they were saying they'd never heard anything like it, always loud, proud and a cappella.

In my many years of following my country, I've rarely encountered other fans appearing to have such a sense of pride in their team and nationality.
Wales v Finland on 13:12 - Mar 26 with 1188 viewsSuperhoops2808

Wales v Finland on 17:55 - Mar 25 by rrrspricey

I've been to all Wales' euro 24 qualifiers and the atmosphere, expecially during the anthem and renditions of Yma o Hyd gives me goosebumps every time and the occasional tear.

I was having a few drinks in the hotel bar with some Finnish fans who were talking about our Anthem and they were saying they'd never heard anything like it, always loud, proud and a cappella.

In my many years of following my country, I've rarely encountered other fans appearing to have such a sense of pride in their team and nationality.

Good luck tonight Dave

BTW, I hope you have stopped standing on seats
Wales v Finland on 13:46 - Mar 26 with 1138 viewsWelsh_Ranger

I'm not going to lie, i'm so nervous for tonight. Didn't think their were many Welsh R's hope you enjoy the game!!!
Wales v Finland on 15:17 - Mar 26 with 1049 viewsAberystwythR

Wales v Finland on 13:46 - Mar 26 by Welsh_Ranger

I'm not going to lie, i'm so nervous for tonight. Didn't think their were many Welsh R's hope you enjoy the game!!!

Another one here ( if the name didnt give it away!) . Tough one tonight, fear that we are more reliant of a poland off day than us playing to our best- with their players they should win on paper
Wales v Finland on 16:02 - Mar 26 with 976 viewsjohncharles

Wales v Finland on 18:48 - Mar 24 by thame_hoops

I always want the home nations to qualify for tournaments, however, I don’t think they’ll beat Poland

Poland is the home nation in Ealing

Wales v Finland on 16:42 - Mar 26 with 949 viewsPaddyhoops

Good luck to wales tonight. Love it when they sing the national anthem unaccompanied.
No Katherine Jenkins spoiling it for everyone.
Sour memories of play off final though . Jacket covered in fleghm from Cardiff fans.
Hope they make it through.
Wales v Finland on 22:21 - Mar 26 with 838 viewsMrSheen

All down to the inspiration of Tony Roberts now. Good luck!
Wales v Finland on 22:31 - Mar 26 with 805 viewsLimerickR

I don't think Danny Ward would have saved any of the next 50 penalties anyway.
Wales v Finland on 22:34 - Mar 26 with 793 viewsSK_hoops

Get in.
Wales v Finland on 22:37 - Mar 26 with 773 viewssdm19994

Wonder whose shirt they’ll buy this summer, Monday should be a laugh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024