Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help identifying a famous football painting 20:55 - Mar 21 with 792 viewsGloryHunter

I'm trying to find a copy of a famous football painting. Mr Google can't help. It's a crowd scene of one away supporter wearing the wrong colours in the home stand and shouting, and ALL the other supporters staring angrily at him. It's kind of cartoon-ish, and possibly from the 1930s. Most people on here would probably recognise it if they saw it, but I'm damned if I can find it. Any ideas?
(It's definitely not a Lowry)
Help identifying a famous football painting on 21:32 - Mar 21 with 698 viewsParkRoyalR

Mackenzie Thorpe has done some great paintings similar to the one you mention, can't recall that particular one and most of his are dad + son going to the football types,

A great artist and comes across as a sound bloke, shame for us his home town team is Boro so footy tops are always red and not Rangers blue.
Help identifying a famous football painting on 21:44 - Mar 21 with 679 viewscolinallcars

Can't help…..I always wanted to be an artist provided they'd let me paint the town red.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024