Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread 14:20 - Mar 27 with 32146 viewsMonkey_Roots

There is a phenomena of criminals returning to the crime scene to observe how their handiwork is dealt with. In some cases the perpetrators are thought to experience a kind of perverse thrill, reliving the crime and experience over again in their mind.

And so, Laird and Roberts - the Brum Bandits – the arsonists who burnt season 22/23 to the ground, return to the scene of their horrific crimes to sift through the ashes to see if there is any trace evidence left behind of their time at Loftus Road. Maybe they will revel in the looks of horror on the faces of the gathering masses, or the shaking of the heads from hardened veterans who thought they had seen everything, but were shocked at what they saw inside?

The looks of horror though are to be found on their own faces as they cross the line and lay eyes upon a very different scene... this is definitely not what they were expecting.

There are no chalk outlines in the shape of Gareth Ainsworth or Neil Critchley, no sobbing loved ones desperately clutching at a soiled Tyler Roberts shirt, or a dumbstruck forensic accountant trying to justify how they were duped into spending money on absolute toss... No, The scene is, well, lovely and green... the faces are a mixture of hope and happiness... the site isn't a vacuous, charred mess... the manager is commanding, strong and looks like he knows exactly what he's doing.

Panic sets in, it wasn't supposed to be this way!

In unison, already fresh out of ideas of what to do next, like muscle memory, what happens to Laird and Roberts when faced with uncertainty or difficulty, happens again - they both sit down and shake their heads... 'It's the calf again guv' is barely audible above the din from the masses who aren't even booing, they're laughing... and Laird and Roberts, as they trudge off the pitch give a faint clap as some kind of acknowledgment. This is rejected though, the people vs Laird and Roberts is over, the judgement was passed down - they were found guilty, although they felt none, and sentenced to a career of nothingness.

3 to the R's - 1 to the Arsonists.

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:43 - Mar 29 with 3083 viewsDylanP

Swansea have puled one back against Sheff Wednesday, which is good for us

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:46 - Mar 29 with 2931 viewsSpaceman_P

Are refs in the game today supposed to give the tiniest of touches??
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:50 - Mar 29 with 2676 viewsJimmyR

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:46 - Mar 29 by Spaceman_P

Are refs in the game today supposed to give the tiniest of touches??

Seems to be very subjective….
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:50 - Mar 29 with 2632 viewsBluce_Ree

EEK!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:51 - Mar 29 with 2535 viewsMatch82

Yjdddtuldtoisotueotukstustuldtuldltudilydl6i
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:51 - Mar 29 with 2514 viewsBluce_Ree

Phew!

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:51 - Mar 29 with 2511 viewsloftboy

Yeeeeees

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:51 - Mar 29 with 2492 viewsDylanP

Jimmy Jimmy Dunne!!!!

Yes!!!

Get in!

Login to get fewer ads

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:52 - Mar 29 with 2473 viewsMetallica_Hoop

fck me get in

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:52 - Mar 29 with 2454 viewsSpaceman_P

CAFU!!!!
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:52 - Mar 29 with 2439 viewsMatch82

Oh. My. God. Jimmy Dunne.
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:52 - Mar 29 with 2437 viewsDorse

The W12 Cafu strikes!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:52 - Mar 29 with 2428 viewsBoston

OMG Dunninio!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:52 - Mar 29 with 2400 viewsDylanP

4 fkin long minutes to go!
[Post edited 29 Mar 16:53]

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:52 - Mar 29 with 2384 viewsDamo1962

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:50 - Mar 29 by Bluce_Ree

EEK!

A mouse🙂
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:53 - Mar 29 with 2373 viewsToast_R

Well done Jimmy.

Radio thought it was Field
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:53 - Mar 29 with 2329 viewsQuillPenRiot

He’s been playing POTY since he moved to right back, just wow
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:53 - Mar 29 with 2320 viewsJimmyR

Get the feck in jimmy jimmy have my babies
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:54 - Mar 29 with 2285 viewsDamo1962

Defenders showing our useless forwards how to score. Well done Jimmy 😎
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:54 - Mar 29 with 2290 viewsClive_Anderson

Fcking hell yeaaaas!
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:55 - Mar 29 with 2206 viewsdezzar

Jimmy Jimmy Ohhhhhh
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:55 - Mar 29 with 2177 viewsR_from_afar

In the last of the added minutes, more may be added for our celebrations. Stay strong, Rangers!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:55 - Mar 29 with 2133 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Butter my baps and call me Linda!
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:55 - Mar 29 with 2110 viewsBluce_Ree

SET COCKS TO W@NK!

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:56 - Mar 29 with 2079 viewsDamo1962

Is this another of those hug a stranger at LR moments 😁🙏
[Post edited 29 Mar 16:57]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024