Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread 14:20 - Mar 27 with 32132 viewsMonkey_Roots

There is a phenomena of criminals returning to the crime scene to observe how their handiwork is dealt with. In some cases the perpetrators are thought to experience a kind of perverse thrill, reliving the crime and experience over again in their mind.

And so, Laird and Roberts - the Brum Bandits – the arsonists who burnt season 22/23 to the ground, return to the scene of their horrific crimes to sift through the ashes to see if there is any trace evidence left behind of their time at Loftus Road. Maybe they will revel in the looks of horror on the faces of the gathering masses, or the shaking of the heads from hardened veterans who thought they had seen everything, but were shocked at what they saw inside?

The looks of horror though are to be found on their own faces as they cross the line and lay eyes upon a very different scene... this is definitely not what they were expecting.

There are no chalk outlines in the shape of Gareth Ainsworth or Neil Critchley, no sobbing loved ones desperately clutching at a soiled Tyler Roberts shirt, or a dumbstruck forensic accountant trying to justify how they were duped into spending money on absolute toss... No, The scene is, well, lovely and green... the faces are a mixture of hope and happiness... the site isn't a vacuous, charred mess... the manager is commanding, strong and looks like he knows exactly what he's doing.

Panic sets in, it wasn't supposed to be this way!

In unison, already fresh out of ideas of what to do next, like muscle memory, what happens to Laird and Roberts when faced with uncertainty or difficulty, happens again - they both sit down and shake their heads... 'It's the calf again guv' is barely audible above the din from the masses who aren't even booing, they're laughing... and Laird and Roberts, as they trudge off the pitch give a faint clap as some kind of acknowledgment. This is rejected though, the people vs Laird and Roberts is over, the judgement was passed down - they were found guilty, although they felt none, and sentenced to a career of nothingness.

3 to the R's - 1 to the Arsonists.

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:56 - Mar 29 with 2816 viewsCiderwithRsie

Blow up you bastard, just blow up
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:57 - Mar 29 with 2722 viewsR_from_afar

FT. Oh my life, we did it, we won!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:57 - Mar 29 with 2699 viewsBluce_Ree

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:56 - Mar 29 by Damo1962

Is this another of those hug a stranger at LR moments 😁🙏
[Post edited 29 Mar 16:57]

A stranger just made me pregnant and I'm not even there.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:57 - Mar 29 with 2696 viewsDaBurgh

The boy Dunne good. Nothing more to say.
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:58 - Mar 29 with 2657 viewsloftboy

FT we dropped into the bottom 3 when they scored now huge daylight

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:58 - Mar 29 with 2658 viewsQuillPenRiot

YEESSSSSSS!!! GET IN!!!!!
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:58 - Mar 29 with 2650 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Immense result.

MOM Irish Cafu for me.

Though JSC and Cook were excellent too.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:58 - Mar 29 with 2637 viewsDorse

Yep. That'll do.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:58 - Mar 29 with 2615 viewsRs_Holy

Get in Rangers…. Fabulous result given we went behind in the 2nd half
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:58 - Mar 29 with 2608 viewsClive_Anderson

From bottom three to 4 points and 4 places clear of the nonce zone in 15 minutes.
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:58 - Mar 29 with 2593 viewsMatch82

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:58 - Mar 29 by Metallica_Hoop

Immense result.

MOM Irish Cafu for me.

Though JSC and Cook were excellent too.

Might be the easiest motm decision all year
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:59 - Mar 29 with 2579 viewsDamo1962

Happy Easter everyone 😁
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:59 - Mar 29 with 2580 viewsSpaceman_P

Dunne and Dusted!! until Monday
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:59 - Mar 29 with 2565 viewsMonkey_Roots

Delirious
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:59 - Mar 29 with 2560 viewsQPRSteve

They make you sweat this team don't they?
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 17:00 - Mar 29 with 2525 viewsJimmyR

Big big win, 2 goals came from behind…. Look like a proper team. Maybe we can have some nice things
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 17:00 - Mar 29 with 2502 viewsDamo1962

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:55 - Mar 29 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Butter my baps and call me Linda!

Butter my Parsnips and call me Wanda 😂
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 17:00 - Mar 29 with 2499 viewsBluce_Ree

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 16:59 - Mar 29 by QPRSteve

They make you sweat this team don't they?

From my cock.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 17:01 - Mar 29 with 2452 viewsstrikerace

Massive result, Dunne Dunne Dunne!
Sinclair should be upfront the rest of the season
4 pts clear now and with the best goal diff

In Marti we trust!
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 17:02 - Mar 29 with 2395 viewsDylanP

Brilliant comeback win. Love it!!

Well done lads. Character and courage

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 17:02 - Mar 29 with 2353 viewsSherryHoop

That was so tense.

Jimmy Dunne had a great game and then that strike.

Shout out to Cook and JCS.

Brilliant hold up play at the end.

Totally deserved it but thought we were going to waste the chance.
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 17:03 - Mar 29 with 2286 viewsJuzzie

Apart from Stoke I’d say all the results went our way. I’ll take that.

Jeez, what a crazy day.

You R’ss!
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 17:03 - Mar 29 with 2274 viewsDorse

We're only a point away from the Promised Land (of 16th)!*

* Other Promised Lands may be available. Please consult your club Prophet for details.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 17:05 - Mar 29 with 2184 viewsSpaceman_P

Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 17:03 - Mar 29 by Dorse

We're only a point away from the Promised Land (of 16th)!*

* Other Promised Lands may be available. Please consult your club Prophet for details.

sorry mate, can't predict just yet!!!
Gob Brummin is a comin - a QPR match thread on 17:05 - Mar 29 with 2155 viewsHarbour

Get in great performance and result…and breathe!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024