Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pitch invader 20:21 - Mar 29 with 2106 viewsBlackCrowe

Got a feel a bit sorry for the kid that ran onto the pitch when Jimmy scored...it was such an in the moment thing. One of the players (possibly Jimmy) told the steward to leave him alone and put him back into the Loft but no, 5 or 6 of them forcibly frog-marched him along the touchline and through the tunnel. Hope he's not banned.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Pitch invader on 20:41 - Mar 29 with 1937 viewsNed_Kennedys

It was Cook. Sorry he deserved to be ejected: he was old enough to know better and I’m sure there would be repercussions for the club if they turned a blind eye to a pitch invader nowadays.
Pitch invader on 21:10 - Mar 29 with 1746 viewsted_hendrix

At a minimum he'll get a letter from the clubs safety officer. He could face a ban.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Pitch invader on 22:08 - Mar 29 with 1457 viewspaulhoop2

That harmless youth will cost the club around 4 k in fa fines so no he should be nicked and banned

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Pitch invader on 22:10 - Mar 29 with 1441 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I didn't see that. I was too busy trying to find my shins.
Pitch invader on 22:19 - Mar 29 with 1367 viewsPlanetHonneywood

...and if you don't take action, then where's the deterrent to stop others?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Pitch invader on 00:19 - Mar 30 with 1056 viewsdixiedean

Sorry to be a killjoy but these ‘ spontaneous’ things are rarely that. Usually people with phones on video so they can upload on social media , like the last game of the season where we get a spontaneous pitch invasion of blokes with young kids - great parenting that. .There has to be zero tolerance of this - those fines are much better spent on player budget
Pitch invader on 08:15 - Mar 30 with 652 viewsDorse

Pitch invader on 00:19 - Mar 30 by dixiedean

Sorry to be a killjoy but these ‘ spontaneous’ things are rarely that. Usually people with phones on video so they can upload on social media , like the last game of the season where we get a spontaneous pitch invasion of blokes with young kids - great parenting that. .There has to be zero tolerance of this - those fines are much better spent on player budget

Or beer.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024