Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti and the big calls 20:45 - Mar 29 with 957 viewsnumptydumpty

I was at the Bristol City away game and prior to the start me and my mate got involved in a discussion about the team selection with a few others.

There was a bit of incredulity about Dunne playing right back.

But he has had several performances there since and has been effective in defence and decent in going forwards too.

Obviously today was another level with the goal.

But am just giving a heads up to Marti.

Maybe he has an eye for the unusual.

Cannon was not performing 100% so was a big call but its working lovely currently but reflectng back to us mere mortals with zero second senses.

What's the next rabbit out of the hat. Lyndon in goal or Colback as centre back.

Shame we did not appoint Marti when we chose Beale ie money reasons but couple more wins would make us nearly there and you have to hand it to Cifuentes.

So far he has been performing minor miracles !!!!
[Post edited 29 Mar 20:45]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Marti and the big calls on 21:28 - Mar 29 with 704 viewsdanehoop

Agree with that Numpty. Marti's decisions certainly seem to be ones that are paying off, equally his in game management of players and the substitutions seem to work more often than they fail. We are very lucky to have him and shows that club originally knew what they wanted first time around. To be fair at the time they couldnt afford the compensation to release him. Just imagining what the season would have been like with him at the helm at the start.

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024