Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace put price tag on Eze 13:33 - Apr 25 with 14407 viewsQPRSteve

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c98zypwz593o

Far too low IMO
Palace put price tag on Eze on 19:28 - May 6 with 3116 viewsaston_hoop

Dougie Freedman looks like he'll be switching his Sporting Director role at Palace for the same role at Newcastle. Which possibly increases the chances Newcastle will be interested in Eze. All they'd need to do is shift Paul Dummett, Matt Ritchie and Jamal Lewis to Al-someone for a combined £100 million and they'd have the cash ready to go

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Palace put price tag on Eze on 21:45 - May 6 with 2728 viewsGroveR

Watching Palarse running a massive pork sword through what's left of Man U, you can't look past Olisse. If Eze had taken either of his chances this would be a gob-bumming.
Palace put price tag on Eze on 21:47 - May 6 with 2713 viewsNorthernr

Nice to see a manager take the handbrake off this Palace team. Lovely watch tonight.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Palace put price tag on Eze on 21:57 - May 6 with 2635 viewsGroveR

Palace put price tag on Eze on 21:47 - May 6 by Northernr

Nice to see a manager take the handbrake off this Palace team. Lovely watch tonight.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I would say Zesh Rehman has possessed Casemerio but Zesh Rehman never won possession of anything.
Palace put price tag on Eze on 22:02 - May 6 with 2595 viewsenfieldargh

Palace put price tag on Eze on 21:57 - May 6 by GroveR

I would say Zesh Rehman has possessed Casemerio but Zesh Rehman never won possession of anything.

Ashley Young carragher look at this Man Utd fans long journey on Monday night all stayed till the end.

Well it is a long way from carshalton

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Palace put price tag on Eze on 22:08 - May 6 with 2530 viewsdaveB

All the talk of Mainoo for England as good as he is on the ball defensively he is abysmal, I'd have Wharton in the squad been really good since moving to Palace

Eze and Olise were a joy to watch tonight
Palace put price tag on Eze on 22:12 - May 6 with 2470 views1JD

Palace put price tag on Eze on 22:08 - May 6 by daveB

All the talk of Mainoo for England as good as he is on the ball defensively he is abysmal, I'd have Wharton in the squad been really good since moving to Palace

Wharton is absolute mustard and it was obvious to anyone who watched him play for Blackburn. 20m a steal. As was Eze. Palace continuing to do great recruitment, but it’s far from rocket science. Think many prem clubs underestimate the top young talents in the champ. Kudos to palace for that.
Palace put price tag on Eze on 22:16 - May 6 with 2426 viewsNed_Kennedys

Mainoo has been fast-tracked by Southgate because he plays for Manchester United. Despite them being a middle table team nowadays. Eze wouldn’t fit into Southgate’s style of play or tactics: no chance he makes the squad.
Login to get fewer ads

Palace put price tag on Eze on 22:37 - May 6 with 2305 viewsdsw2509

Was happy to see Manure have their backside handed to then by Palace. Eze is almost Bowles like. He can do anything (including being misunderstood by a tactically inept England manager).
Palace put price tag on Eze on 22:42 - May 6 with 2277 viewsStreathamRanger

Went to the game with a mate who had a spare ticket. On tonight's showing Will Hughes would be better pick for England than Mainoo. Hilarious how much united have spent to put together such an awful squad. Mount and Antony are shocking.
Palace put price tag on Eze on 22:57 - May 6 with 2227 viewskarlski

Enjoyable watching Palace in current form.

I'm a huge Eze fan and think he deserves his shot at a bigger club. But by his own high standards I don't think this was his best showing, unfortunately. He was decent, picked up some good positions, a few good slaloming runs, but in the moments that really mattered he was a bit off (shots on goal, final ball a couple of times). Had a few games out injured so perhaps a tiny bit rusty.

I say unfortunately both for him in terms of England squad (don't think he'll make it), and for us in the sense that this was a good 'shop window' opportunity. Of course one game isn't what determines a transfer, so fingers crossed.

I can't work out if it's bad news that Olise is also in good form and attracting interest? If he goes first do Palace try to keep Eze? Does interest in Olise mean a club won't also be interested in Eze since they play a similar position (sort of)?
Palace put price tag on Eze on 22:57 - May 6 with 2227 viewsaston_hoop

100% this, Wharton looks the business as a Premier League player. I'd be surprised if Southgate doesn't at least include him for the pre-tournament friendlies to have a look, same as he wanted to do with Eze a few years back

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Palace put price tag on Eze on 23:20 - May 6 with 2128 viewsdaveB

Palace put price tag on Eze on 22:16 - May 6 by Ned_Kennedys

Mainoo has been fast-tracked by Southgate because he plays for Manchester United. Despite them being a middle table team nowadays. Eze wouldn’t fit into Southgate’s style of play or tactics: no chance he makes the squad.

Mainoo was playing really well when he got called up and did well against Belgium but obviously playing for Man Utd helps

Eze just has too many players ahead of him at the moment, think if he'd stayed fit this season he might have got in
[Post edited 6 May 23:20]
Palace put price tag on Eze on 23:30 - May 6 with 2090 viewsNed_Kennedys

Palace put price tag on Eze on 23:20 - May 6 by daveB

Mainoo was playing really well when he got called up and did well against Belgium but obviously playing for Man Utd helps

Eze just has too many players ahead of him at the moment, think if he'd stayed fit this season he might have got in
[Post edited 6 May 23:20]

In terms of current form he should clearly get in ahead of Grealish and Maddison….but he won’t.
Palace put price tag on Eze on 23:51 - May 6 with 2032 viewsenfieldargh

Palace put price tag on Eze on 23:30 - May 6 by Ned_Kennedys

In terms of current form he should clearly get in ahead of Grealish and Maddison….but he won’t.

Southgate will still prefer mason mount and forgotten his first name Henderson

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Palace put price tag on Eze on 00:00 - May 7 with 1995 viewsjohann28

Palace put price tag on Eze on 14:57 - Apr 25 by Logman

Who actually brought Eze to QPR ?

I know it happened during the Ollie era but Ollie never takes the credit for him, so ?

Maybe it was an Ollie contact at 'Wall .... Kenny Jackett ? Nah, that's not possible ...

It was during the Hasselbaink era, I think, although it was Chris Ramsey who effectively brought him in after Millwall had declined to offer him a contract.
Palace put price tag on Eze on 00:01 - May 7 with 1991 viewsdaveB

Palace put price tag on Eze on 23:51 - May 6 by enfieldargh

Mason Mount hasn't been in the squad for ages so no chance he will go
Palace put price tag on Eze on 00:02 - May 7 with 1987 viewsdaveB

Palace put price tag on Eze on 23:30 - May 6 by Ned_Kennedys

yeah agree on Maddison, I think Grealish has been pretty good recently though and would be surprised if he doesn't go
Palace put price tag on Eze on 00:33 - May 7 with 1932 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I must begetting old because I actually feel sorry for Johnny Evans and I despise Man Utd.
Since he was recalled his form has been shocking and there is nowhere to hide when you are playing for them.
There is probably only 1 or 2 PL teams he would be able to get into their team if that he has to play I guess with all the injuries .
Palace put price tag on Eze on 09:27 - May 7 with 1275 viewsgazza1

Mainoo did not have a good game last night but is a decent player and one for the future imho. I thought Eze was average last night too. Olise was the star last night - very good indeed.

Players cannot play brilliant every game.
Palace put price tag on Eze on 09:32 - May 7 with 1253 viewsBAWHoops

I think Eze will make the squad as it's 26 now and Maddison is in absolutely stinking form. Southgate loves Ebs and has never been sold on Maddison

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Palace put price tag on Eze on 09:47 - May 7 with 1196 viewsngbqpr

Palace put price tag on Eze on 22:57 - May 6 by karlski

Enjoyable watching Palace in current form.

I'm a huge Eze fan and think he deserves his shot at a bigger club. But by his own high standards I don't think this was his best showing, unfortunately. He was decent, picked up some good positions, a few good slaloming runs, but in the moments that really mattered he was a bit off (shots on goal, final ball a couple of times). Had a few games out injured so perhaps a tiny bit rusty.

I say unfortunately both for him in terms of England squad (don't think he'll make it), and for us in the sense that this was a good 'shop window' opportunity. Of course one game isn't what determines a transfer, so fingers crossed.

I can't work out if it's bad news that Olise is also in good form and attracting interest? If he goes first do Palace try to keep Eze? Does interest in Olise mean a club won't also be interested in Eze since they play a similar position (sort of)?

Yeh that's what I keep thinking - do Palace look to get, say, 150 mill for Olise / Eze / Guehi and say to Glasner, build a team with that?

Or is it sell one / keep one for the dynamic duo?

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Palace put price tag on Eze on 10:33 - May 7 with 1099 viewsrichpr

Palace put price tag on Eze on 09:32 - May 7 by BAWHoops

I think Eze will make the squad as it's 26 now and Maddison is in absolutely stinking form. Southgate loves Ebs and has never been sold on Maddison

No way will Eze be in the England squad - he's not a defensive midfielder or an aging, slow center half or has enough experience of playing in Saudi Arabia.
Palace put price tag on Eze on 10:59 - May 7 with 1002 viewshubble

Palace put price tag on Eze on 23:51 - May 6 by enfieldargh

It's Handbags

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Palace put price tag on Eze on 12:26 - May 7 with 799 viewsNed_Kennedys

Palace put price tag on Eze on 09:32 - May 7 by BAWHoops

There is no evidence at all that Southgate rates Eze.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024