Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LEEDS 23:26 - Apr 26 with 11499 viewsconnell10

Champions of Europe.......my arse!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

LEEDS on 10:31 - May 1 with 3365 viewsNorthernr

LEEDS on 10:29 - May 1 by CamberleyR

For the Leeds game last Friday?

This bellend.
https://www.tvnewsroom.co.uk/biography-images/gary-weaver-275587/

I can't stand his commentary style and especially when he's paired with Goodman.

THESE PEOPLE. THIS CLUB. THIS CITY. THEY HAVE STORMED THE CITADEL. THEY HAVE PLANTED THEIR FLAG. THEY WILL NOT BE MOVED. THEY ARE KING OF THIS CASTLE.

(Port Vale 1 Wrexham 0, Papa John's Pizza Trophy northern section round 2)
LEEDS on 10:36 - May 1 with 3335 viewsKonk

LEEDS on 10:23 - May 1 by Northernr

I know! Didn't go to the game. Didn't watch the whole game. Just stepped out of his mate' 30th birthday to have a rant into YouTube from an alley behind a pub.

"Where's Steve gone? There's still ten minutes left."
"He's had enough. I think he's gone outside to wander around for a bit, filming himself getting very emotional about a game he watched on the telly, which he'll then upload to YouTube right away, because the world can't wait until the morning to hear his thoughts on the match, Leeds United's promotion prospects, or the new name he's given to QPR's ground. It has to be an instant reaction or it doesn't count. Either that or he's gone for a shi t".

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

LEEDS on 10:49 - May 1 with 3235 viewswelwynranger

LEEDS on 09:04 - May 1 by Northernr

Beautiful rabbit hole to go down this one.

I enjoyed this. Filmed from the living room, Strongbow Dark Fruits in the background, at one point the wife yawns...

What a knobhead .Couldnt find the championuship table on his pbone..
Name any fan in that position who doesnt look at tbe League table to see which other teams are in contention for the places.,

Slagged off most of the players, then said " ,Leeds are the best team in the lehague"
On paper (shame its played on grass.
She said with total disbelief " We lost to QPR.
Well suited couple,
Really hope he doesnt vet his day at Wembley.⁵

Typical arrogant delusional Leeds fan.
Lovely to see them all "MARCHING OUT TOGETHER" at 3-0
LEEDS on 12:32 - May 1 with 3092 viewsDavieQPR

Maybe they have noticed their club still owes £190m [as per accounts] in outstanding transfer fees.. If they don't go up there is going to be a bit of a clearout.
LEEDS on 12:48 - May 1 with 3029 viewsJevlar

A slow work day has sped along listening to the Leeds Vlogs of their latest capitulation in the capital.

It’s hilarious.

Staggering self-entitlement from their fans.
LEEDS on 13:21 - May 1 with 2958 viewshantssi

Notice that in all these videos it’s how awful Leeds are and not that they got beaten by the better side on the night!
The guy (with his misses) who said going up second was no good, like at school getting a medal for finishing last 🤣
Those 2 seriously need to see a marriage guidance counsellor!!
[Post edited 1 May 13:21]
LEEDS on 14:06 - May 1 with 2826 viewsDannyPaddox

Leeds United and their heritage. Don Revie came to Elland Road in the early 60s to take over the struggling 2nd Division side. He immediately changed their traditional blue and yellow kits to all white in an attempt to emulate the feats of the then all conquering Real Madrid. Because of this Leeds can truly claim to be Europe’s first full-kit wånkers.
LEEDS on 15:07 - May 1 with 2716 viewssaxbend

LEEDS on 13:22 - Apr 29 by Monkey_Roots

Comedy gold.

I have enjoyed many of these videos, a lot of them an hour or more in length, and I have loved every minute.

My favourite moment of all, comes from this one, about 11 minutes in, where the lack of a player as physical as Anderson is lamented.

Now that I am sated after watching probably just a fraction of the delicious treasure trove made available by these entitled overgrown babies, I am going to go and watch the full 90 minutes again. 😁
[Post edited 1 May 15:08]
Login to get fewer ads

LEEDS on 15:25 - May 1 with 2681 viewsNorthernr

LEEDS on 15:07 - May 1 by saxbend

I have enjoyed many of these videos, a lot of them an hour or more in length, and I have loved every minute.

My favourite moment of all, comes from this one, about 11 minutes in, where the lack of a player as physical as Anderson is lamented.

Now that I am sated after watching probably just a fraction of the delicious treasure trove made available by these entitled overgrown babies, I am going to go and watch the full 90 minutes again. 😁
[Post edited 1 May 15:08]

Andersen, as we know, is a proper fcking angry bstrd in the Terry Hurlock mode.

Leave one in late on him and see what you get.*

(*Invitation to a performance poetry session at the artisan bakery on Chiswick High Road most likely. Pwopah nawty.)
LEEDS on 15:39 - May 1 with 2637 viewsJevlar

It's now Wed after that Friday win and I'm still getting a daft amount of joy out of this victory and the fans of the Real Madrid of Yorkshire's reaction to it all.
[Post edited 1 May 15:42]
LEEDS on 16:20 - May 1 with 2553 viewsParkRoyalR

Friends Leeds work colleague at the game was archetypal arrogant Leeds fan,

Turns to me after watching our victory lap / celebrations after the final whistle and said 'all this because you beat Leeds' heh

Just politely reminded him as obviously does'nt follow Championship football that 1) We needed to win to stay up 2) It was our last home match and the players always walk around the pitch to thank the fans after the last home match....

Was too euphoric to think to say 'you're a guaranteed 3 points anyway' so get over yourself.

Love the Leicester fans song the other night, ripping off Leeds finest The Kaiser Chiefs singing....'I predict the play-offs'....fair play Leicester fans that's very quick witted.
LEEDS on 16:28 - May 1 with 2518 viewslondonscottish

LEEDS on 10:23 - May 1 by Northernr

I know! Didn't go to the game. Didn't watch the whole game. Just stepped out of his mate' 30th birthday to have a rant into YouTube from an alley behind a pub.

TBF he did say at one point he'd walked out at 2-0 and for all he know "it could be 3-0 by now".

ROFL. It was 4 by the time he'd finished.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

LEEDS on 16:29 - May 1 with 2519 viewsNorthernr

LEEDS on 16:28 - May 1 by londonscottish

TBF he did say at one point he'd walked out at 2-0 and for all he know "it could be 3-0 by now".

ROFL. It was 4 by the time he'd finished.

"Walked out"*

* of the pub.
LEEDS on 16:33 - May 1 with 2486 viewslondonscottish

In other news a Leeds-supporting colleague of mine managed to sneak a ticket for himself and his son in SAR.

His final email to me on the subject was "Enjoy the game and the Leeds Atmosphere" .

When asked how it had gone his response was

"That was horrific".

LOL

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

LEEDS on 16:57 - May 1 with 2414 viewsJevlar

LEEDS on 16:33 - May 1 by londonscottish

In other news a Leeds-supporting colleague of mine managed to sneak a ticket for himself and his son in SAR.

His final email to me on the subject was "Enjoy the game and the Leeds Atmosphere" .

When asked how it had gone his response was

"That was horrific".

LOL

Pretty certain I had three sat next to me in F block. One bloke on his own and a father and son

The guy on his own was never seen again after Andersen’s goal.

And the father and son just seemed to mutter to one another throughout the game, and left after Dykes’s header.
LEEDS on 17:20 - May 1 with 2354 viewsE17hoop

I enjoyed this. Filmed from the living room, Strongbow Dark Fruits in the background, at one point the wife yawns...

I can't quite believe they're real people.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

LEEDS on 21:09 - May 1 with 2071 viewsDannyPaddox

LEEDS on 17:20 - May 1 by E17hoop

I can’t quite believe they’re really champions of Europe
LEEDS on 21:46 - May 1 with 1995 viewsMrSheen

LEEDS on 17:20 - May 1 by E17hoop

They went on a bit, but I loved listening to him (Ipswich pissin thasen) and she looked like the improbable love-child of Kristen Stewart and Robert Smith. Grrrrrrrrrrr.
LEEDS on 22:47 - May 1 with 1866 viewsthame_hoops

17 minutes, ain’t nobody got time for that
LEEDS on 00:01 - May 2 with 1752 viewsqprxtc

Im quite glad YouTube didn’t exist when I was on one my Ill thought out, pissed diatribes in the Mailcoach after losing at home to Colchester in 2000. Our in the world forever instead of just people telling me to shut up and go home. I tend to wash my sticky knickers at home now.
LEEDS on 09:40 - May 2 with 1557 viewsTheChef

Have to laugh that after 45 games, for Lids it's come down to them needing to beat Southampton and they're all wishing for Huddersfield to win at Ipswich, good luck!

Oh well never mind they can still win the play offs

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

LEEDS on 17:24 - May 12 with 1062 viewsHayesender

Apparently a couple of Leeds fans slashed at Norwich today. Hopefully make them rethink their disgusting behaviour towards Mark Prince at our place.

Also, I wouldn't fancy being a Norwich fan up there for the 2nd leg

Poll: Shamima Beghum

LEEDS on 20:10 - May 12 with 738 viewsCateLeBonR

LEEDS on 17:24 - May 12 by Hayesender

Apparently a couple of Leeds fans slashed at Norwich today. Hopefully make them rethink their disgusting behaviour towards Mark Prince at our place.

Also, I wouldn't fancy being a Norwich fan up there for the 2nd leg

I'm not really sure we should be comparing a few misplaced boos with a stabbing to be honest mate.
LEEDS on 23:45 - May 12 with 471 viewsFredManRave

LEEDS on 00:01 - May 2 by qprxtc

Im quite glad YouTube didn’t exist when I was on one my Ill thought out, pissed diatribes in the Mailcoach after losing at home to Colchester in 2000. Our in the world forever instead of just people telling me to shut up and go home. I tend to wash my sticky knickers at home now.

Ah, the Mailcoach. Great pub, for pre and post and occasionally during game, drinks.

Had the most expletive laden landlord I've ever known.

It was never a question of Wilie swear....

[Post edited 12 May 23:48]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

LEEDS on 00:48 - May 13 with 405 viewsDylanP

LEEDS on 14:00 - Apr 27 by nix

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GMK5FCSXIAE7DZi?format=jpg&name=medium

Apology from the LUFC supporter's club to QPR and Mark Prince

That is actually pretty classy. They didn't have to issue an apology. Fair play to them

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024