Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LEEDS 23:26 - Apr 26 with 11821 viewsconnell10

Champions of Europe.......my arse!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

LEEDS on 06:34 - Apr 30 with 3310 viewsLadbrokeR

LEEDS on 09:35 - Apr 29 by Watford_Ranger

I know a few very decent Leeds fans but as a club and support base they’re unbelievably arrogant for a club that has done nothing for 20+ years, won the league over 30 years ago and spent the vast majority of the last 40 years outside the top division entirely.

Exactly that. I have had a few Leeds united match reaction you tube channels come up on my feed. Honestly the lowest common denominator is sheer arrogance. Reading between the lines they expected to turn and winning was just a matter of course. They clearly haven’t looked at a form table and most of them aren’t at all humble in defeat.
LEEDS on 07:50 - Apr 30 with 3106 viewsloftus77

Thing to remember about Leeds - what were they before 1965, given that league football was established in the 1880s? Pretty much nothing before Revie. They had a rivalry with Brentford, I read somewhere.
LEEDS on 09:45 - Apr 30 with 3004 viewsW7Ranger

This is a fair and brutally honest assessment...

LEEDS on 11:09 - Apr 30 with 2885 viewsBrianMcCarthy

LEEDS on 07:50 - Apr 30 by loftus77

Thing to remember about Leeds - what were they before 1965, given that league football was established in the 1880s? Pretty much nothing before Revie. They had a rivalry with Brentford, I read somewhere.

Wow, they really were small enough, weren't they?
I never realised this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Leeds_United_F.C._seasons#Seasons

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

LEEDS on 11:50 - Apr 30 with 2837 viewsCamberleyR

Spot on. Although only formed in the late 1910s forming after Leeds City were kicked out for illegal player payments, they'd won NOTHING before Revie pitched up as player-manager in early 1961 and were languishing in the lower reaches of the second division. Everything they are today they owe to him.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

LEEDS on 12:47 - Apr 30 with 2741 viewseastside_r

LEEDS on 09:45 - Apr 30 by W7Ranger

Apart from that, how did you enjoy the theatre Mrs. Lincoln?
LEEDS on 13:44 - Apr 30 with 2636 viewshantssi

Who is this Average Joe he keeps going on about?
Didn’t see his name on the team sheet!
LEEDS on 14:41 - Apr 30 with 2535 viewsA40Bosh

The only video I am missing since last Friday is one of that Spanish fella laughing his nuts off about something, with the subtitles changed to suit the story narrative.

There are some creative types on here and I would like to see one entitled 'Leeds Are Falling Apart Again - Staying Down Forever'.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

LEEDS on 15:11 - Apr 30 with 2457 viewsParkRoyalR

Probably read that on a Brentford Forum given their ongoing desperate quest to find a club that thet can say are there rivals.
LEEDS on 15:42 - Apr 30 with 2387 viewsHarbour

If they miss out on 2nd place which looks likely I think they will miss out on the playoffs as well…hopefully!
LEEDS on 16:16 - Apr 30 with 2305 viewsJuzzie

LEEDS on 11:50 - Apr 30 by CamberleyR

Spot on. Although only formed in the late 1910s forming after Leeds City were kicked out for illegal player payments, they'd won NOTHING before Revie pitched up as player-manager in early 1961 and were languishing in the lower reaches of the second division. Everything they are today they owe to him.

Feels to me they are very much living off that era and 'support' passed down from parents/grandparents from then. Quite a few of the vlogs I've seen this last week don't have an 'ecky thump accent in sight. One bloke who looked 'chels' went with his dad who's a Leeds fan.

One of the Dad's in my sons football youth team is a Leeds fan despite being born & brought up in Chiswick (so should be Brentford or QPR) and is of Ghanaian heritage but his Dad supported Leeds because of back then and he's passing it down to his son who should 'rightly' support Brentford. Though to be fair to him he does like QPR and was very complimentary of Friday's result. None of this 'we-were-rubbish-with-no-regards-to-how-good-the-oppostion-was'.

We can only hope this will get diluted as kids growing up will veer away from who their Leeds supporting parents 'cause they're all Barca, Real Madrid, PSG, Al-kohol, Inter Corse or whoever the latest youtube 'in' team is.

Though, of course, there's a danger that can happen to the kids of QPR fans too, it's been difficult keeping my son as a hoop with so much exposure to the likes of Man City, Barca etc. but we're hanging in there.
LEEDS on 22:02 - Apr 30 with 2090 viewsstevec

Ipswich almost there
LEEDS on 22:05 - Apr 30 with 2067 viewsbosh67

LEEDS on 22:02 - Apr 30 by stevec

Ipswich almost there

They deserve it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

LEEDS on 22:51 - Apr 30 with 1845 viewssdm1508

Who was the sky commentator for that game? Bloody hell can't stand him. Any major moment to add drama he has to talk with a. full stop. after. every. word
LEEDS on 07:30 - May 1 with 1599 viewsNorthernr

This should have come with a warning, I'm horny as fck now.
LEEDS on 08:02 - May 1 with 1571 viewsHarbour

Shame he missed the 4th goal!
LEEDS on 08:45 - May 1 with 1491 viewsMrSheen

LEEDS on 08:02 - May 1 by Harbour

Shame he missed the 4th goal!

Born is the King of Loftus Park.
LEEDS on 09:04 - May 1 with 1456 viewsNorthernr

Beautiful rabbit hole to go down this one.

I enjoyed this. Filmed from the living room, Strongbow Dark Fruits in the background, at one point the wife yawns...

LEEDS on 09:42 - May 1 with 1338 viewsBklynRanger

LEEDS on 09:04 - May 1 by Northernr

I enjoyed this. Filmed from the living room, Strongbow Dark Fruits in the background, at one point the wife yawns...

My word - 17 minutes of that! Is there some sort of gene shared by these YouTube talking heads? I'm not big on eugenics but let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater. And she's not even from YOAOORKShire!
LEEDS on 10:19 - May 1 with 1245 viewsKonk

LEEDS on 07:30 - May 1 by Northernr

This should have come with a warning, I'm horny as fck now.

That bloke is great. Sometimes he sounds like an angry former player working in the studio as a pundit, other times he sounds like an angry manager who knows that he's about 24 hours away from getting the sack after losing seven games on the bounce. He's probably an estate agent from Todmorden.

I know I'm a middle-aged bloke who feels a bit out of step with things at times, but I just don't get the need for "instant reaction" videos from some random fella off the street, especially someone who's just watched the game on the telly.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

LEEDS on 10:23 - May 1 with 1222 viewsNorthernr

LEEDS on 10:19 - May 1 by Konk

That bloke is great. Sometimes he sounds like an angry former player working in the studio as a pundit, other times he sounds like an angry manager who knows that he's about 24 hours away from getting the sack after losing seven games on the bounce. He's probably an estate agent from Todmorden.

I know I'm a middle-aged bloke who feels a bit out of step with things at times, but I just don't get the need for "instant reaction" videos from some random fella off the street, especially someone who's just watched the game on the telly.

I know! Didn't go to the game. Didn't watch the whole game. Just stepped out of his mate' 30th birthday to have a rant into YouTube from an alley behind a pub.
LEEDS on 10:25 - May 1 with 1203 viewsGaryBannister86

LEEDS on 22:51 - Apr 30 by sdm1508

Who was the sky commentator for that game? Bloody hell can't stand him. Any major moment to add drama he has to talk with a. full stop. after. every. word

THIS IS WEST LONDON! THIS IS THE CHAMPIONSHIP! THIS IS THEIR PATCH!

have a day off mate.....
LEEDS on 10:27 - May 1 with 1183 viewsKonk

LEEDS on 09:04 - May 1 by Northernr

The energy there is a Zoom call during lockdown with friends who are a few drinks ahead of you and going through a rough patch.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

LEEDS on 10:28 - May 1 with 1177 viewsNorthernr

LEEDS on 10:25 - May 1 by GaryBannister86

THIS IS WEST LONDON! THIS IS THE CHAMPIONSHIP! THIS IS THEIR PATCH!

have a day off mate.....

Yeh I noticed this on the rewatch, "this patch of grass in West London" (x3).
LEEDS on 10:29 - May 1 with 1170 viewsCamberleyR

LEEDS on 22:51 - Apr 30 by sdm1508

For the Leeds game last Friday?

This bellend.
https://www.tvnewsroom.co.uk/biography-images/gary-weaver-275587/

I can't stand his commentary style and especially when he's paired with Goodman.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024