Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Waking up Safe 06:49 - Apr 27 with 2690 viewsSherryHoop

What a great feeling. Feels like we won something yesterday. Maybe it wasn't a trophy or promotion, but it was about more than just survival. It was about our identity and our future. We didn't just scrape across the line, or depend on someone else being shite, we dominated a big club, with a massive budget, another full house with LR rocking, under the lights, live on TV.

The turnaround has been remarkable. Marti has given a management masterclass off the pitch and is getting better and better on the pitch as he works out the Championship. His vision is clear, he communicates his message eloquently - hard work, defensive organisation, attacking style, desire to win,, togetherness, humility.

A few months ago I feared for the future of the club, from top to bottom. Everything just seemed rotten. Now I feel proud, hopeful and excited for the future.

It has been a wild ride but this has been one of the seasons I have felt most connected to the club and the fellow supporters. LFWs is a massive part of that so thank you Clive and everyone here.

My children both asked me when we can go to see another live match, yesterday they both came to watch the match on TV and enjoyed it. They both were talking with pride about "their" team and wanting new kits. Before Christmas they had totally lost interest and made jokes about QPR always losing. Hopefully there are loads of kids in West London and around the world who also fell in love with QPR this season and next year they can build that connection.

The Rs are staying up, I'm off to see Fat Boy Slim tonight in Malaga and life feels pretty damn good today.

U Rs
Waking up Safe on 22:25 - Apr 27 with 390 viewsR_from_afar

Waking up Safe on 14:15 - Apr 27 by WatfordR

Noticeable that Amit has apparently apologised on social media to the fans for this season. And I think we all know what he means.

Very eloquent and humble from him.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024