Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
favourite games this season..... 17:28 - Apr 27 with 1668 viewsqpr_1968

i'll pick 3 that i attended.....

obviously the leeds 4-0 game tops the list.....never see that coming

millwall at home 2-0....just complete satisfaction looking at their smug faces slowly disintergrate into anger...they were so sure they were gonna beat us that day...
cardiff away..2-1..after the 4-0 defeat to watford the week before, i thought we might, just might have something there, how wrong was i.

anyone got any other favourites whether attended or watched on the box.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

favourite games this season..... on 17:38 - Apr 27 with 1586 viewsSilverfoxqpr

This reminds me of that recent 'has it been a good or bad season thread' or whatever it was called. Obviously it's been pretty stressful overall BUT I attended two of my favourite away games ever in Bristol and Leicester, just fantastic all round in respect of the results and brilliant atmospheres. Really thought at both we CAN do this and ultimately we have.
favourite games this season..... on 17:41 - Apr 27 with 1562 viewsPaddyhoops

1. Leeds home . Best performance in years

2 Leicester away . Best away day in years
3 Birmingham home. Relief and ecstasy
favourite games this season..... on 17:44 - Apr 27 with 1546 viewsstowmarketrange

Leeds,millwall at home and Swansea away.After the struggles to get there on the day,to see us win on the day was brilliant.
Three worst was Watford,Blackburn and Wednesday away.We looked to get at least 1 point and ended up with nothing,and didn’t those Wednesday w ankers let us know about it outside the ground.And more train chaos on the way back home.
favourite games this season..... on 18:01 - Apr 27 with 1461 viewsMaggsinho

The home games against Leeds, West Brom and Stoke for me. Three riotous games under the floodlights.
favourite games this season..... on 18:20 - Apr 27 with 1367 viewsAntti_Heinola

favourite games this season..... on 18:01 - Apr 27 by Maggsinho

The home games against Leeds, West Brom and Stoke for me. Three riotous games under the floodlights.

Agree I think Magss. West Brom I thought we were utterly superb, and it was a magnificent game with a fantastic atmosphere. Stoke was catharsis. Leeds was perfection.

Bare bones.

favourite games this season..... on 21:05 - Apr 27 with 1190 viewsqpr_1968

favourite games this season..... on 17:44 - Apr 27 by stowmarketrange

Leeds,millwall at home and Swansea away.After the struggles to get there on the day,to see us win on the day was brilliant.
Three worst was Watford,Blackburn and Wednesday away.We looked to get at least 1 point and ended up with nothing,and didn’t those Wednesday w ankers let us know about it outside the ground.And more train chaos on the way back home.

yes, sheff wed was a gutter.

favourite games this season..... on 21:08 - Apr 27 with 1163 viewscolinallcars

favourite games this season..... on 21:05 - Apr 27 by qpr_1968

yes, sheff wed was a gutter.

I read about it in the gutter press.
favourite games this season..... on 18:01 - Apr 28 with 804 viewsqpr_1968

favourite games this season..... on 17:41 - Apr 27 by Paddyhoops

1. Leeds home . Best performance in years

2 Leicester away . Best away day in years
3 Birmingham home. Relief and ecstasy

was that leeds biggest defeat this season, and who else put 4 past them.

Login to get fewer ads

favourite games this season..... on 18:52 - Apr 28 with 762 viewsWestonsuperR

Loved Bristol City (A) partly as it is my personal local derby. We put on a good performance that day, quite unexpected after the Stoke result and felt like quite a turning point in the season.
favourite games this season..... on 19:00 - Apr 28 with 746 viewsRangersw12

Best away game - Leicester, the support , the performance and result were second to none.

Best home game - Leeds just an amazing night

Special mentions - Stoke home took my 2 eldest and the celebrations together were special.

Plymouth home , dull nil nil but first game where all 3 of the kids went and the youngest loved it !

Plymouth and Cardiff top away days
favourite games this season..... on 19:10 - Apr 28 with 717 viewsMrSheen

favourite games this season..... on 18:01 - Apr 28 by qpr_1968

was that leeds biggest defeat this season, and who else put 4 past them.

I read that it it was the first time they had shipped four goals in the Championship for five years…when they beat Birmingham 5-4! Just spent an enjoyable 25 minutes listening to the Square Ball -Leeds United Podcast. Hardly mentioned us at all - though one said to another that the reason why opponents mysteriously have been raising their game against the Champions of Yurrup is because it’s the end of the season and they might want points themselves for some reason - but if, like me, you enjoy a cheap holiday in someone else’s misery, you’ll enjoy it.
favourite games this season..... on 19:20 - Apr 28 with 706 viewsSuperhoops2808

West Brom - Cos it was for Stan and we schooled West Brom

Leeds - Cannot remember being so happy

Birmingham - Because we came from behind and Jimmys goal was just epic
favourite games this season..... on 19:23 - Apr 28 with 698 viewsmart_Goblin

favourite games this season..... on 19:20 - Apr 28 by Superhoops2808

I can’t disagree with this at all.
Those 3 stand out .

Little mentions for Hull and Stoke at LR too.
favourite games this season..... on 19:34 - Apr 28 with 687 viewsMrSheen

favourite games this season..... on 19:20 - Apr 28 by Superhoops2808

I missed West Brom so move the other two up and tack on Millwall, first win in ages.
favourite games this season..... on 19:48 - Apr 28 with 664 viewsboysfromthebush

Best home - Leeds by a country mile. Perfect day from start to finish. Cracking performance, a gallon of beers which ended with the DJ in the Askew till silly o’clock.

Best Away - Leicester. I was confident from that day on we were staying up and haven’t been involved in an away end like that since our Championship winning season 10/11. Couldn’t stop smiling for days after.

Special mentions for Cardiff away, West Brom at home and Plymouth away.

As always, the days are made by the people you travel with and if the football is decent it’s a bonus. Since Martí’s arrival I feel like I’ve got my club back.

Roll on 24/25.

Whatever the season, we’ll follow our team…
[Post edited 28 Apr 19:48]
favourite games this season..... on 19:50 - Apr 28 with 646 viewsW7Ranger

Brum.

The timing, the significance, the goal itself, the noise... everything!
favourite games this season..... on 08:28 - Apr 29 with 510 viewsqpr_1968

favourite games this season..... on 19:48 - Apr 28 by boysfromthebush

Best home - Leeds by a country mile. Perfect day from start to finish. Cracking performance, a gallon of beers which ended with the DJ in the Askew till silly o’clock.

Best Away - Leicester. I was confident from that day on we were staying up and haven’t been involved in an away end like that since our Championship winning season 10/11. Couldn’t stop smiling for days after.

Special mentions for Cardiff away, West Brom at home and Plymouth away.

As always, the days are made by the people you travel with and if the football is decent it’s a bonus. Since Martí’s arrival I feel like I’ve got my club back.

Roll on 24/25.

Whatever the season, we’ll follow our team…
[Post edited 28 Apr 19:48]

missed leicester away, regretted not going now, the one away game i hated was millwall away, complete opposite to millwall at home.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024