Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How far ahead do QPR need to be for you to feel safe from losing !! 13:32 - Apr 28 with 1608 viewsnumptydumpty

Bloke near me at match, still felt we could lose when we went three nil up in 74th minute.

Leeds had done nothing all game, we dominated and were great at the back, yet he still felt with 15 minutes or so to go, we could lose.

I think I was OK after about 60 minutes at two nil.

I know it's QPR but four goals in fifteen minutes - am not that pessimistic myself !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

How far ahead do QPR need to be for you to feel safe from losing !! on 22:13 - Apr 28 with 247 viewsjoolsyp

This should go in the confessional thread but I stopped watching (on DAZN in Canada) at 2-0 h/t. We were brilliant for the first 35 mins, possibly the best I've seen us play since that first 30 mins against Luton when we blew them away with our high pressing and quick passing. For any neutral watching it was us who looked like the soon-to-be premier side. However because of the nervy season we've had (and watching us under Redknapp and Ainsworth) I thought Leeds are going to get back into this and my heart won't be able to cope.

So I stepped away and figured I'd take a quick peek on here or BBC Sport towards the end, fully expecting it to be 2-2 (which I would have taken before the game) or 2-3 (hello Bournemouth). I should have had more faith. This manager, Xavi and Paul and this set of players has got me believing again.

Roll on next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024