Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread 07:19 - May 4 with 22116 viewsSpaceman_P

Okay Okay, I know South Africa has the rightful reign for this thread and because of him we stayed up. South Africa you can return in the new season, as I know you will keep us up.

But seeing as it's the last game of the season.... I'll do the last one for old times sakes if that's okay with you all.

Obviously we're going to win.

Uncs with a nicely slotted goal to end his QPR career and Dykes with a brace.

3 - 1 QPR.

Marti can break out the sangria as soon as the final whistle goes. As I live in Spain myself and know how these things are. I will personally kill and cook a whole pig for Marti, the guy deserves to at least run for parliament in his local constituency.

Will we see a Tyler Richards subs bench appearance?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:37 - May 4 with 1792 viewsQuillPenRiot

I can see how. Coventry turned their season around, they are very annoying
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:38 - May 4 with 1781 viewsGloucs_R

I know we are only five minutes in but we are going to get torn a new one if we carry on like this.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:39 - May 4 with 1755 viewsDorse

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:38 - May 4 by Gloucs_R

I know we are only five minutes in but we are going to get torn a new one if we carry on like this.

Looking a bit off the pace here.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:41 - May 4 with 1665 viewsLoyalitat

Personally only agree with the number of changes made if the other party does the same. Coventry haven't and should win comfortably, in my view. Just Walsh and Hayden as changes for me.

It's a pity, because were we to win, we would have picked up 50% of the points available since the MC took over, which is the kind of fillip that bodes well for a vastly improved campaign next season.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:41 - May 4 with 1667 viewsGloucs_R

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:39 - May 4 by Dorse

Looking a bit off the pace here.

Like we're on the beach already

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:43 - May 4 with 1618 viewsQuillPenRiot

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:41 - May 4 by Loyalitat

Personally only agree with the number of changes made if the other party does the same. Coventry haven't and should win comfortably, in my view. Just Walsh and Hayden as changes for me.

It's a pity, because were we to win, we would have picked up 50% of the points available since the MC took over, which is the kind of fillip that bodes well for a vastly improved campaign next season.

It would be gift wrapping this season, but I like that he’s already thinking about next season. Players are demonstrating whether they can play his system against good competition. All for it
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:43 - May 4 with 1602 viewsDorse

Cannon looks tiny compared to Wright! Going to be a tough afternoon for Reg.

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:43 - May 4 with 1593 viewsdanehoop

I am guessing its possible in getting the result last week some of the team on the bench this week put themselves through the wall, so may not be fully fit enough for
a full game.

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:45 - May 4 with 1533 viewsQuillPenRiot

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:43 - May 4 by Dorse

Cannon looks tiny compared to Wright! Going to be a tough afternoon for Reg.

And tiny compared to Dunne! Miss having the giant out right
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:45 - May 4 with 1520 viewsBklynRanger

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:37 - May 4 by Doudou87

Am I right in saying mathematically we can still finish 16th?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:46 - May 4 with 1506 viewsDorse

Good strong save from Walsh there. Got down well.

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:46 - May 4 with 1485 viewsGloucs_R

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:43 - May 4 by danehoop

I am guessing its possible in getting the result last week some of the team on the bench this week put themselves through the wall, so may not be fully fit enough for
a full game.

8 days rest should be more than sufficient

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:48 - May 4 with 1421 viewsGloucs_R

This is really hard to watch. We are very sloppy in possession

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:48 - May 4 with 1415 viewsBklynRanger

Eh the pitch is playing slow, Ken, you may have noticed
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:48 - May 4 with 1408 viewsDamo1962

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:41 - May 4 by Gloucs_R

Like we're on the beach already

Surprised by the line up and performance so far. Didn't think MC was the type to sack games off. Winning or at least not losing...is a habit we need to get used to. Coventry are a good side no doubt.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:50 - May 4 with 1368 viewsDorse

We're playing in high heels and beer goggles here.

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:51 - May 4 with 1331 viewsDamo1962

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:46 - May 4 by Dorse

Good strong save from Walsh there. Got down well.

His performance will be one I will be interested in. Could save us some money in the summer. Good luck lad.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:52 - May 4 with 1314 viewsted_hendrix

Leeds losing at home............

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:53 - May 4 with 1287 viewsted_hendrix

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:52 - May 4 by ted_hendrix

Leeds losing at home............

Not anymore they're not...........

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:54 - May 4 with 1251 viewsDorse

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:48 - May 4 by BklynRanger

Eh the pitch is playing slow, Ken, you may have noticed

It's a turning wicket. Our top order will struggle.

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:56 - May 4 with 1161 viewsPetros

EDB forgetting the “move” bit of pass and move.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:57 - May 4 with 1119 viewsGloucs_R

Not sure I have seen a slower pitch this season. It's absolutely horrific.

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:58 - May 4 with 1095 viewsjohnhoop

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:54 - May 4 by Dorse

It's a turning wicket. Our top order will struggle.

I think we should declare now, while it’s still all square.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:58 - May 4 with 1086 viewsHoopsie

Stoke leads, we dropped to 18th

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:59 - May 4 with 1061 viewsDorse

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 12:58 - May 4 by Hoopsie

Stoke leads, we dropped to 18th

#martiout

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024