Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread 07:19 - May 4 with 22102 viewsSpaceman_P

Okay Okay, I know South Africa has the rightful reign for this thread and because of him we stayed up. South Africa you can return in the new season, as I know you will keep us up.

But seeing as it's the last game of the season.... I'll do the last one for old times sakes if that's okay with you all.

Obviously we're going to win.

Uncs with a nicely slotted goal to end his QPR career and Dykes with a brace.

3 - 1 QPR.

Marti can break out the sangria as soon as the final whistle goes. As I live in Spain myself and know how these things are. I will personally kill and cook a whole pig for Marti, the guy deserves to at least run for parliament in his local constituency.

Will we see a Tyler Richards subs bench appearance?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:12 - May 4 with 2171 viewsaston_hoop

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:11 - May 4 by aston_hoop

I like Morgan Fox, think he will be very useful for us next season.

Ah thanks Morgan

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:12 - May 4 with 2160 viewsQuillPenRiot

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:11 - May 4 by aston_hoop

I like Morgan Fox, think he will be very useful for us next season.

He appreciates the compliment…YES!!!
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:13 - May 4 with 2128 viewsloftus77

Foxy!!! 2-0
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:13 - May 4 with 2127 viewsaston_hoop

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:11 - May 4 by hoops_legend

Why would it be? Honestly we have to stop
This motion of trying to raise a few million by selling out best player

We have Marti - build a team where chair is fundamental to it and get him a new contract

I want him to be our next qpr legend which he is still a couple of seasons off becoming at moment

Finance. All of our players are for sale and he's one of the few who could raise anything. No point in having Ilias Chair and no money for anyone else

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:13 - May 4 with 2082 viewsconnell10

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:13 - May 4 by loftus77

Foxy!!! 2-0

Fox in the box

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:14 - May 4 with 2036 viewsDorse

Ahahahaha

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:14 - May 4 with 2010 viewsGloucs_R

Not sure what part of the body that went off? 🤣

Poll: Are we staying up?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:15 - May 4 with 1991 viewsQuillPenRiot

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:13 - May 4 by aston_hoop

Finance. All of our players are for sale and he's one of the few who could raise anything. No point in having Ilias Chair and no money for anyone else

I thought you referring to jail time. I think we keep Chair, push for the playoffs. Eze sale will make a difference so hope that happens
Login to get fewer ads

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:15 - May 4 with 1954 viewsconnell10

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:14 - May 4 by Dorse

Ahahahaha

Is that Alan Partridge?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:16 - May 4 with 1920 viewsHoopsie

We are on same points with Watford - the “champion” elect
[Post edited 4 May 13:17]

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:17 - May 4 with 1885 viewsaston_hoop

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:15 - May 4 by QuillPenRiot

I thought you referring to jail time. I think we keep Chair, push for the playoffs. Eze sale will make a difference so hope that happens

Good point, didn't even think of the jail time!

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:17 - May 4 with 1867 viewsToast_R

This obviously means we're better than Man United...
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:19 - May 4 with 1788 viewsloftus77

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:16 - May 4 by Hoopsie

We are on same points with Watford - the “champion” elect
[Post edited 4 May 13:17]

Just need 11+ goals second half. No probs.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:20 - May 4 with 1673 viewssdm1508

So if Eze is sold, with the money we get does that mean we have to sell (for financial reasons) or can we hold on to players if we want to and Marti only sells players he doesn't want?
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:23 - May 4 with 1573 viewsdm97

That second goal is purely from Andersen’s quality of delivery, such a weapon and a huge reason we’re out of the shi*
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:23 - May 4 with 1571 viewsMatch82

Will this is all jolly nice isn't it? Walsh looking good, glad he got a chance
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:23 - May 4 with 1557 viewsHoopsie

Dozzell no where to be found in the midlands even in a relegation must win final game

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:25 - May 4 with 1487 viewskensalriser

16th still in play if we can hold our score and Millwall lose.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:26 - May 4 with 1463 viewsdm97

On them - massive loss that they’re losing O’Hare, fantastic footballer. Their RB is exactly the sort of player we need as an option, pace and threat
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:26 - May 4 with 1451 viewsconnell10

So as it stands Leeds are falling apart again, The peaky blinders are facing a long stretch in league 1 and Rangers are winning 2-0 ......NICE

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:27 - May 4 with 1410 viewsHoopsie

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:23 - May 4 by Match82

Will this is all jolly nice isn't it? Walsh looking good, glad he got a chance

Happy for him. And Salamon on the bench does that mean Begovic is leaving?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:27 - May 4 with 1404 viewsMalintabuk

Good that we are winning but hard to really get excited about this. Coventry look like a team that is spent, losing out on a cup final and the play-offs have just about finished them off.
We look solid and comfortable and a piece of Chair magic should have seen this game off.
Wonder if Marti will bring on a few subs, especially Uncs.
Hard to judge Walsh, that on save where he pushed it back into the box wasn't great, but everything else he has done has been competent.
Now we need to get into the off season and see where we stand
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:28 - May 4 with 1365 viewsterryb

Walsh & Dixon-Bonner have been good. Paal & Willock have been poor.

Overall, a typical last game of the season match.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:28 - May 4 with 1346 viewsdmm

Walsh, EDB and Fox are all doing well, and Cannon is okay. Good to see these fringe players holding their own.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:29 - May 4 with 1310 viewsQuillPenRiot

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:25 - May 4 by kensalriser

16th still in play if we can hold our score and Millwall lose.

Is Millwall a “better” version of Leeds or Leeds a weltering giant canker sore of Millwall? Would be a satisfying way of claiming 16th after a very great way of claiming survival
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024