Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread 07:19 - May 4 with 22805 viewsSpaceman_P

Okay Okay, I know South Africa has the rightful reign for this thread and because of him we stayed up. South Africa you can return in the new season, as I know you will keep us up.

But seeing as it's the last game of the season.... I'll do the last one for old times sakes if that's okay with you all.

Obviously we're going to win.

Uncs with a nicely slotted goal to end his QPR career and Dykes with a brace.

3 - 1 QPR.

Marti can break out the sangria as soon as the final whistle goes. As I live in Spain myself and know how these things are. I will personally kill and cook a whole pig for Marti, the guy deserves to at least run for parliament in his local constituency.

Will we see a Tyler Richards subs bench appearance?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:29 - May 4 with 2213 viewsconnell10

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:27 - May 4 by Malintabuk

Good that we are winning but hard to really get excited about this. Coventry look like a team that is spent, losing out on a cup final and the play-offs have just about finished them off.
We look solid and comfortable and a piece of Chair magic should have seen this game off.
Wonder if Marti will bring on a few subs, especially Uncs.
Hard to judge Walsh, that on save where he pushed it back into the box wasn't great, but everything else he has done has been competent.
Now we need to get into the off season and see where we stand

Your hard to please mate.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:30 - May 4 with 2199 viewssaxbend

Defenders have done very well, but they have had a lot of work to do due to Coventry bossing the midfield. Feeling somewhat sheepish to be in front, never mind two up. Ref has helped us a bit too. Still, I'll take it - we're not often this lucky! You Rs!
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:32 - May 4 with 2137 viewsMalintabuk

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:29 - May 4 by connell10

Your hard to please mate.

If that is about Walsh then this is not looking like the kind of game where he is under a lot of pressure. That save where he pushed it back into the box was not really good, should always push it out of danger.........as I said he as looked competent and I hope he does get his chance.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:33 - May 4 with 2108 viewsBklynRanger

Piece of piss.

Think EDB is having a good game, Walsh too.

Illy very clearly saying "Shut your mouth" to their fans after he scored.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:33 - May 4 with 2069 viewsstevec

Come on you Supers.

If they extend the season another couple of months we’ll get in the play offs.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:40 - May 4 with 1856 viewsHoopsie

Stoke is eating away at our goal difference

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:46 - May 4 with 1631 viewskensalriser

Our defending is getting very sloppy.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:47 - May 4 with 1565 viewsdavman

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:46 - May 4 by kensalriser

Our defending is getting very sloppy.

Agreed. Sloppy start to this half...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:47 - May 4 with 1566 viewsMalintabuk

Brave bit of keeping there by Walsh hope the lad is OK
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:48 - May 4 with 1555 viewsGloucs_R

Apart from a dodgy kick Walsh has looked pretty confident so far.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:48 - May 4 with 1531 viewsderbyhoop

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:23 - May 4 by Match82

Will this is all jolly nice isn't it? Walsh looking good, glad he got a chance

A couple of kicking errors but otherwise looked solid. So far!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:49 - May 4 with 1511 viewsHoopsie

Time to bring on Field and Dunne to steady the ship and see off half an hour more of football, maybe nick a goal or two

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:50 - May 4 with 1498 viewsQuillPenRiot

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:48 - May 4 by derbyhoop

A couple of kicking errors but otherwise looked solid. So far!

Add a very good save to his tally
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:50 - May 4 with 1466 viewsGloucs_R

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:49 - May 4 by Hoopsie

Time to bring on Field and Dunne to steady the ship and see off half an hour more of football, maybe nick a goal or two

I was thinking Smyth and Sinclair for Anderson and Dykes too

Poll: Are we staying up?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:51 - May 4 with 1444 viewsMalintabuk

Now that was a good save
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:51 - May 4 with 1441 viewsderbyhoop

Uncs, Field, Colback on
Willock, Hayden, Anderson off
[Post edited 4 May 13:54]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:51 - May 4 with 1432 viewsHoopsie

Brum one up

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:53 - May 4 with 1383 viewsMalintabuk

Unc given the captains arm band......have to hold on for the win now
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:53 - May 4 with 1360 viewsDorse

Nice touch from Cook, giving Uncs the armband.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:54 - May 4 with 1318 viewsted_hendrix

Getting a bit wonky for the current bottom Five.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:54 - May 4 with 1313 viewsGaryT

Getting interesting now at the bottom.

Leicester 0 - 0 Blackburn........51pts.....-16gd
Birmingham 1 - 0 Norwich.....50pts.....-15gd

A late Leicester winner send Blackburn down.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:57 - May 4 with 1215 viewsCamberleyR

Blackburn leading at Leicester.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:57 - May 4 with 1212 viewsHoopsie

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:54 - May 4 by ted_hendrix

Getting a bit wonky for the current bottom Five.

Sure ain’t over yet! Either holding on for dear life or battling it out, glad, so so glad it isn’t us. And who would have thought two of the three occupiers of the bottom 3 spots for most of the season comfortably leading 2-0 away from home

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:58 - May 4 with 1190 viewsGaryT

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:54 - May 4 by GaryT

Getting interesting now at the bottom.

Leicester 0 - 0 Blackburn........51pts.....-16gd
Birmingham 1 - 0 Norwich.....50pts.....-15gd

A late Leicester winner send Blackburn down.

Blackburn score!
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 13:58 - May 4 with 1185 viewsCamberleyR

Brum needing Hull to score at Plymouth as it stands.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024