Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread 07:19 - May 4 with 22785 viewsSpaceman_P

Okay Okay, I know South Africa has the rightful reign for this thread and because of him we stayed up. South Africa you can return in the new season, as I know you will keep us up.

But seeing as it's the last game of the season.... I'll do the last one for old times sakes if that's okay with you all.

Obviously we're going to win.

Uncs with a nicely slotted goal to end his QPR career and Dykes with a brace.

3 - 1 QPR.

Marti can break out the sangria as soon as the final whistle goes. As I live in Spain myself and know how these things are. I will personally kill and cook a whole pig for Marti, the guy deserves to at least run for parliament in his local constituency.

Will we see a Tyler Richards subs bench appearance?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:22 - May 4 with 1898 viewsDamo1962

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:19 - May 4 by CamberleyR

The late, great Brian Clough used to say the same thing in his playing days when he was scoring 40 goals a season for Middlesbrough and they were still only finishing mid table.

Ol Big Head was prodigious alright. I'd love to see a thirty goals striker play for us again - who was the last ?
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:22 - May 4 with 1907 viewsGaryT

Blackburn 2 up at Leicester
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:23 - May 4 with 1879 viewsQuillPenRiot

Blackburn 2 up, Szmodics again
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:23 - May 4 with 1844 viewsJuzzie

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:22 - May 4 by GaryT

Blackburn 2 up at Leicester

PMSL! Brum winning and they’re going down unless Hull can score at Plymouth
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:23 - May 4 with 1837 viewsQuillPenRiot

GET IN!!!!! What a season and what a manager!!!
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:24 - May 4 with 1778 viewsDamo1962

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:23 - May 4 by QuillPenRiot

Blackburn 2 up, Szmodics again

Make that 33rd of the season😲 How much is this guy going to be worth after this season?
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:24 - May 4 with 1789 viewsted_hendrix

A win Is a win.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:24 - May 4 with 1772 viewsBklynRanger

Well done men. Job done.
Login to get fewer ads

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:25 - May 4 with 1724 viewsaston_hoop

A job well done. Thats 3 times under MC we've won 3 in a row isn't it

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:26 - May 4 with 1691 viewsconnell10

Great result well done to Marti and the boys !! U Rsssssssss

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:26 - May 4 with 1662 viewsGaryT

Saw the teamsheet and thought we were nailed on to lose but Marti finds a way.

Can't wait for next season already.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:27 - May 4 with 1628 viewsGaryT

Brum are down....byeeee!!
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:27 - May 4 with 1621 viewsMalintabuk

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:24 - May 4 by ted_hendrix

A win Is a win.

Spot on Ted a win is a win and when the dust as settled we can look back on a pretty frustrating season but a season that as ended with a lot of hope for the future.
That will totally depend on Mart staying and building on this
The summer will be interesting, who is staying who is going and more importantly if we can get anyone in
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:27 - May 4 with 1606 viewsperpignanR

Great win for Brum today….snigger.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:28 - May 4 with 1585 viewsconnell10

Birmingham get in .

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:28 - May 4 with 1547 viewsJuzzie

Superb win, three on the trot. When was the last time that happened?

Finished with same points tally as Watford, who’d have thought that after the first game.

Plymouth survive too and when we played them at LR most of us thought they’d be higher come end of the season.

[Post edited 4 May 14:33]
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:28 - May 4 with 1538 viewskensalriser

And breathe.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:28 - May 4 with 1537 viewsHoopsie

Brum done

So it’s 51 points for safety

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:29 - May 4 with 1522 viewsQuillPenRiot

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:28 - May 4 by connell10

Birmingham get in .

FT Plymouth beat Hull
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:29 - May 4 with 1505 viewsGaryT

Last 8 games Oh! suits you sir! (Bloody Millwall)

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/championship/form-guide/eight

edit
0-2 today and we would be top of that 8 game table.
[Post edited 4 May 14:31]
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:30 - May 4 with 1442 viewsterryb

I can't stop myself laughing at Birmingham!

Not that it mattered, but bringing Armstrong on for Dixon-Bonner nearly cost us.

56 points! Who would have believed that was a possibility?
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:30 - May 4 with 1430 viewsstevec

Dozzell, Laird, Taylor Roberts, best work of the season.
Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:30 - May 4 with 1412 viewsconnell10

The Peaky Blunders

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:31 - May 4 with 1397 viewskensalriser

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:28 - May 4 by Hoopsie

Brum done

So it’s 51 points for safety

Or 50 with superior goal diff.

So long we spent chasing down Huddersfield and we've finished 11 points ahead.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:31 - May 4 with 1371 viewsHoopsie

Midlands Beach Party - Coventry Versus QPR Match Thread on 14:29 - May 4 by GaryT

Last 8 games Oh! suits you sir! (Bloody Millwall)

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/championship/form-guide/eight

edit
0-2 today and we would be top of that 8 game table.
[Post edited 4 May 14:31]

If we didn’t concede against Coventry we would be top

Fine margins
[Post edited 4 May 14:32]

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024