Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Ladies' Team 09:17 - May 4 with 1892 viewsMarshy67

Can anyone give me some idea of where in the ladies football pyramid Rangers are?
They got thumped by Maidenhead on Thursday.
Are they-the ladies team-playing in say the equivalent to League 2? National League? National League South ? Or lower?
Anyone help?
Thanks.
QPR Ladies' Team on 09:28 - May 4 with 1847 viewsGaryBannister86

I think we are in the league below the Southern Premier, from where you can get promoted to the Championship. I'm not sure why we aren't trying to get sorted and the women's team into the Championship, at least. I can see Palace just got promoted from there to the WSL.

It is a serious, growing market and we don't seem to be taking it seriously enough, for me.
QPR Ladies' Team on 11:57 - May 4 with 1688 viewsMarshy67

QPR Ladies' Team on 09:28 - May 4 by GaryBannister86

I think we are in the league below the Southern Premier, from where you can get promoted to the Championship. I'm not sure why we aren't trying to get sorted and the women's team into the Championship, at least. I can see Palace just got promoted from there to the WSL.

It is a serious, growing market and we don't seem to be taking it seriously enough, for me.

Thanks for that info.
So that's like the equivalent of the 7th tier in the men's pyramid.
QPR Ladies' Team on 13:32 - May 4 with 1572 viewsGaryBannister86

QPR Ladies' Team on 11:57 - May 4 by Marshy67

Thanks for that info.
So that's like the equivalent of the 7th tier in the men's pyramid.

From what I can work out from Google, it seems to go WSL >> Championship >> Southern Premier >> our league

So 4th tier, but may be wrong. Part of the issue, it is sad that we don't really know!
QPR Ladies' Team on 14:48 - May 4 with 1473 viewsQuillPenRiot

QPR Ladies' Team on 13:32 - May 4 by GaryBannister86

From what I can work out from Google, it seems to go WSL >> Championship >> Southern Premier >> our league

So 4th tier, but may be wrong. Part of the issue, it is sad that we don't really know!

Agree! My daughter would love to have a decent QPR women’s team to follow…edited to add, and so would I!!
[Post edited 4 May 14:51]
QPR Ladies' Team on 15:31 - May 4 with 1372 viewsstrikerace

All it takes is a little desire and investment in the manager and squad. Look at Southamptons Womens team as the blueprint. I think they got promoted from the Division One South East (equivalent to QPRs league) to Championship in 3 seasons, 3 straight promotions. This season they finished 4th in the Championship, so they are knocking on the door again. Went out and got a good manager, and just keep improving the players
QPR Ladies' Team on 17:46 - May 5 with 1083 viewsKernowRanger

QPR Ladies' Team on 15:31 - May 4 by strikerace

All it takes is a little desire and investment in the manager and squad. Look at Southamptons Womens team as the blueprint. I think they got promoted from the Division One South East (equivalent to QPRs league) to Championship in 3 seasons, 3 straight promotions. This season they finished 4th in the Championship, so they are knocking on the door again. Went out and got a good manager, and just keep improving the players

Finished the season with a 5 all draw today (were 4-1 & then 5-2 down) - excellent spirit to fight back with a couple of cracking strikes from range & a last minute equaliser. End it 5th in the league by the looks of things.

At the women's last game at Loftus Road Nourry met the players & spoke about the women's team being a really important priority for him and the club to take forward going forward so might be there's already plans in place to improve - be interesting to see what happens there.

QPR Ladies' Team on 19:15 - May 5 with 999 viewsSuperhoops2808

Just to point out in context

QPR had NO recognised keeper so an outfield player played the full 90 mins in goal
QPR Ladies' Team on 20:59 - May 5 with 923 viewsstowmarketrange

It won’t take much investment to make the ladies team much more competitive,and possibly push on to promotion.Compared to money that we’ve wasted on rubbish in the men’s 1st team squad that is.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR Ladies' Team on 21:58 - May 6 with 627 viewsDorse

QPR Ladies' Team on 20:59 - May 5 by stowmarketrange

It won’t take much investment to make the ladies team much more competitive,and possibly push on to promotion.Compared to money that we’ve wasted on rubbish in the men’s 1st team squad that is.

Can you imagine what they could do with, say, the value of one part-used Taylor Richards? Or a single Tyler Roberts? If that doesn't boil our collective piss, then it fcuking well should.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

QPR Ladies' Team on 02:06 - May 7 with 549 viewsQuillPenRiot

Suggestion…maybe we need a new forum or at least a pinned thread for the ladies’ team
QPR Ladies' Team on 07:56 - May 7 with 415 viewsstowmarketrange

QPR Ladies' Team on 21:58 - May 6 by Dorse

Can you imagine what they could do with, say, the value of one part-used Taylor Richards? Or a single Tyler Roberts? If that doesn't boil our collective piss, then it fcuking well should.

I was speaking with a guy who goes to every women’s game and he said that we lost our best striker to Wimbledon because they were paying more.Wimbledon have just been promoted while we were 5th.
These ladies are mostly qpr fans and have to pay their own expenses to get to the games,except to Norwich,where the club lay on transport.
They do deserve better funding from the club that they represent though.I only wish I could attend more matches but my daughter also plays adult football which starts at 2pm on Sundays.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024