Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liam Rosenior 13:57 - May 7 with 9814 viewsaston_hoop

Sacked as Hull City boss according to reports. Fair or not?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Liam Rosenior on 12:24 - May 8 with 2597 viewsDavieQPR

What did Rosenior was his defensive football. They had more draws than wins at Home. Also trying to keep too many top players happy. Players like Delap played 30 games before injury. Thrashed him and others to death.
Liam Rosenior on 12:38 - May 8 with 2531 viewsPBLOCK

Marti in my opinion wouldn’t touch the Hull job or Sunderland job with a 10 ft barge pole

He is managing a club in one of the best Cities in the world loved by the fans and has a real feel for the club and what he wants to do you aren’t gonna swop that for Hull or Sunderland

My brother and I were chatting after the Leeds game and he said (and I agree) if someone like De Zerbi left Brighton Marti is the sort of profile that appeals to them. European experience left every club he has been at in a better position he is on their long list I reckon I’d be more concerned around that than what’s being suggested
Liam Rosenior on 13:27 - May 8 with 2414 viewsE17hoop

He wouldn't come here, move his family to London and up sticks to take them to Hull.

I mean it looks nice but...

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Liam Rosenior on 13:30 - May 8 with 2390 viewsTheChef

Was actually quite sad to see what had become of Hull. There were hints of what it used to be, probably not a bad place to live.

Could probably say the same of a lot of British cities unfortunately.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Liam Rosenior on 13:57 - May 8 with 2330 viewsE17hoop

Liam Rosenior on 13:30 - May 8 by TheChef

Was actually quite sad to see what had become of Hull. There were hints of what it used to be, probably not a bad place to live.

Could probably say the same of a lot of British cities unfortunately.

Very much so - just a jocular post.

There are some nice bits there but every time I've been - about a dozen or so in the last 30 years - it's never stood out as a destination.

Liam Rosenior on 14:14 - May 8 with 2262 viewsAntti_Heinola

Liam Rosenior on 12:38 - May 8 by PBLOCK

Marti in my opinion wouldn’t touch the Hull job or Sunderland job with a 10 ft barge pole

He is managing a club in one of the best Cities in the world loved by the fans and has a real feel for the club and what he wants to do you aren’t gonna swop that for Hull or Sunderland

My brother and I were chatting after the Leeds game and he said (and I agree) if someone like De Zerbi left Brighton Marti is the sort of profile that appeals to them. European experience left every club he has been at in a better position he is on their long list I reckon I’d be more concerned around that than what’s being suggested

I don't think that's a concern - yet.
Brighton have been appointing managers who have managed at the top level in bigger leagues and managers who have gone deep in major Euro competitions. Marti not in that bracket - yet.
Won't be long.

Bare bones.

Liam Rosenior on 14:37 - May 8 with 2209 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Liam Rosenior on 14:14 - May 8 by Antti_Heinola

I don't think that's a concern - yet.
Brighton have been appointing managers who have managed at the top level in bigger leagues and managers who have gone deep in major Euro competitions. Marti not in that bracket - yet.
Won't be long.

It’s so good being at the thin end of a manager’s wedge for once (career wise).
Liam Rosenior on 22:53 - May 15 with 1765 viewsaston_hoop

Manager sacked because the owner disagreed with players he picked. Thats the biggest of big red flags isn't it?

[Post edited 15 May 22:57]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

Liam Rosenior on 13:12 - May 16 with 1263 viewsE17hoop

Liam Rosenior on 22:53 - May 15 by aston_hoop

Manager sacked because the owner disagreed with players he picked. Thats the biggest of big red flags isn't it?

That's so 2008. We were doing it before it became fashionable.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/qpr-exclusive-iain-dowie-sacked-732179

Liam Rosenior on 15:25 - May 31 with 776 viewsLandshark

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cp00d5p7976o

Replaced with German manager Tim Walter
Liam Rosenior on 15:32 - May 31 with 709 viewsNorthernr

Liam Rosenior on 22:53 - May 15 by aston_hoop

It absolutely does, but the sticking with Allsopp was bizarre.
Liam Rosenior on 15:52 - May 31 with 560 viewsGaryBannister86

Great article that, what about this for a line:

"Veteran midfielder Gareth Ainsworth is in temporary charge, while Terry Venables and ex-Inter Milan coach Roberto Mancini are being touted as successors to Dowie."

Blimey.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024