Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manisha Taylor 18:00 - May 8 with 10404 viewsWelsh_Ranger

I read she has now departed after 8 years and countless different roles within the youth set up. Best of luck Manisha!

Is this a case of casting off the dead wood or her going off to bigger and better things? I've read that they are looking at revamping the youth set up, is she a casualty?

Lets hope they are streamlining slightly and looking at that next generation!
Manisha Taylor on 07:46 - May 14 with 2399 viewsgazza1

Manisha Taylor on 17:41 - May 13 by lassel

She’s left for a job with a premier league club alongside her role with England u15s….

I’m surprised such an expert on the game wouldn’t know that?!?

I know that she has a job with England and is leaving for a Premier Club apparently (big deal!!). Why did you think I did not know that??, its been all over this MB!! Answers on a postcode will be sufficient!!!

1 - what has she actually achieved at QPR running the Academy??? I'm interested to know but I know that you do not respond to questioning!!!! so do not expect an answer.
2 - lets see what she he is doing at Spurs and England and what she achieves.
Manisha Taylor on 21:54 - May 14 with 1959 viewslassel

Manisha Taylor on 07:46 - May 14 by gazza1

I know that she has a job with England and is leaving for a Premier Club apparently (big deal!!). Why did you think I did not know that??, its been all over this MB!! Answers on a postcode will be sufficient!!!

1 - what has she actually achieved at QPR running the Academy??? I'm interested to know but I know that you do not respond to questioning!!!! so do not expect an answer.
2 - lets see what she he is doing at Spurs and England and what she achieves.

I mean the fact that in the post that was replying to you said Nourry had likely ‘outed’ her makes it pretty clear you had no idea why she had left.

As to what she did here, I have no idea, same as you have no idea. The fact that the national setup and a PL team though she was worth poaching strongly suggests she is pretty good at whatever she does.

All in all just a bit weird that an ‘expert’ would come out with such easy to refute bollocks.
Manisha Taylor on 07:27 - May 15 with 1773 viewsgazza1

Manisha Taylor on 21:54 - May 14 by lassel

I mean the fact that in the post that was replying to you said Nourry had likely ‘outed’ her makes it pretty clear you had no idea why she had left.

As to what she did here, I have no idea, same as you have no idea. The fact that the national setup and a PL team though she was worth poaching strongly suggests she is pretty good at whatever she does.

All in all just a bit weird that an ‘expert’ would come out with such easy to refute bollocks.

How do you know that 'I have no idea, same as you have no idea' what she does??? You dont!!!

I have seen her many times around the Academy and she appeared to be doing very little apart from standing next to Chris Ramsey or another coach and as I said, I have never seen her take a training session.

Maybe she is an excellent 'player' but I have never seen it at all and I would strongly suggest that the kids development set up and moving up to the Academy has a lot of 'room for improvement'. I could tell you many things about the kids set-up but it probably isnt appropriate.

As I said, we will see how she goes at the Premier level and with the U15's(??) within the England set-up.
Manisha Taylor on 08:07 - May 15 with 1713 viewsdmm

Manisha Taylor on 07:27 - May 15 by gazza1

How do you know that 'I have no idea, same as you have no idea' what she does??? You dont!!!

I have seen her many times around the Academy and she appeared to be doing very little apart from standing next to Chris Ramsey or another coach and as I said, I have never seen her take a training session.

Maybe she is an excellent 'player' but I have never seen it at all and I would strongly suggest that the kids development set up and moving up to the Academy has a lot of 'room for improvement'. I could tell you many things about the kids set-up but it probably isnt appropriate.

As I said, we will see how she goes at the Premier level and with the U15's(??) within the England set-up.

Gazza, how do you get to spend so much time at the training centre?
Manisha Taylor on 09:09 - May 15 with 1607 viewsTheChef

Manisha Taylor on 08:07 - May 15 by dmm

He used to put the cones out but then they had to let him go, he still turns up every day though.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Manisha Taylor on 10:25 - May 15 with 1519 viewsEsox_Lucius

"I could tell you many things about the kids set-up but it probably isn't appropriate."
Players lives and abilities get picked to pieces on here, relentlessly, in some players cases and a lot of it isn't really appropriate either. Unless it is connected to safeguarding, in which case the club and the law should be informed, then how is something you say about the club inappropriate? or is this you flexing and you know nothing?

The grass is always greener.

Manisha Taylor on 10:31 - May 15 with 1494 viewsNorthernr

Manisha Taylor on 10:25 - May 15 by Esox_Lucius

"I could tell you many things about the kids set-up but it probably isn't appropriate."
Players lives and abilities get picked to pieces on here, relentlessly, in some players cases and a lot of it isn't really appropriate either. Unless it is connected to safeguarding, in which case the club and the law should be informed, then how is something you say about the club inappropriate? or is this you flexing and you know nothing?

Pulling a purely hypothetical situation out of thin air, if I had a son in our academy and was unhappy about what I'd seen there I'd want to be very careful about going into much detail beyond "it's a sht show and long overdue a clear out" on here for fear of it becoming clear who I was and damaging my lad's chances.
Manisha Taylor on 14:04 - May 15 with 1219 viewslassel

I mean I took that you have no idea what she does from your post saying you have no idea what she did…

On the broader topic though obviously I agree with you, the development setup is clearly not fit for purpose and the record of players making it to the first team proves as much so I’m not disappointed to see movement on that front, it just seemed odd to target one who has been poached away rather than those publicly shown the door
Login to get fewer ads

Manisha Taylor on 18:07 - May 15 with 992 viewsRanger_Things

Congrats Manisha.
Thanks for your hard work and good luck in the new gig.
Manisha Taylor on 14:13 - May 16 with 738 viewsE17hoop

And for people still wondering what this kind of stuff means, a quick glance at the Fest Hub story and the diversity of the kids here who might not become fans but will have a positive memory of QPR and tell others about it.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Manisha Taylor on 16:17 - May 16 with 534 viewsEsox_Lucius

Manisha Taylor on 10:31 - May 15 by Northernr

Pulling a purely hypothetical situation out of thin air, if I had a son in our academy and was unhappy about what I'd seen there I'd want to be very careful about going into much detail beyond "it's a sht show and long overdue a clear out" on here for fear of it becoming clear who I was and damaging my lad's chances.

Purely hypothetical situation, if it was my son I would bring it up with the club, whilst looking for another academy for him. If it was that bad then you would be doing prospects a favour by going public with it.
There's been hundreds of posts slagging off various board members and staff, let alone the players, why would nefarious goings on in the academy be sacrosanct?
[Post edited 16 May 20:08]

The grass is always greener.

Manisha Taylor on 16:43 - May 16 with 460 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Manisha Taylor on 08:07 - May 15 by dmm

He works for Bielsa
Manisha Taylor on 16:47 - May 16 with 446 viewsSheffieldHoop

Manisha Taylor on 14:13 - May 16 by E17hoop

And for people still wondering what this kind of stuff means, a quick glance at the Fest Hub story and the diversity of the kids here who might not become fans but will have a positive memory of QPR and tell others about it.

Huh? Looks like a pretty standard London classroom to me. How or why is it more meaningful than any other group of random kids?

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Manisha Taylor on 16:48 - May 16 with 447 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Manisha Taylor on 16:43 - May 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

He works for Bielsa

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024