Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players we should have kept 09:37 - May 10 with 9098 viewsnumptydumpty

I will start off with Conor Masterson

Would have been a decent back up centre half and whenever I saw him play for ourselves always seemed to put in a decent shift

Player of the season at league two Gillingham this year and six goals also.

Admittedly it's league two but I could have definitely seen him as a squad player.

Easy to say after the event but I did actually think he could have done well here and was surprised he never really got many opportunities here.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Players we should have kept on 22:19 - May 11 with 1149 viewsrbee

Players we should have kept on 12:51 - May 11 by Toast_R

My understanding was, he was waiting to sign but as the club was up for sale, it just wasn't possible. Him and Ashley Williams.

Correct. He was caught between Flavio and Bernie selling to Fernandes. I was gutted with this one and I think Wayne Routledge would have been a big player for us in the Prem.
Players we should have kept on 04:41 - May 12 with 1021 viewsFredManRave

Chris Martin. Would have scored more than Dykes.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Players we should have kept on 06:41 - May 12 with 962 viewsHugey

Kaspars Gorkss - if memory serves, he left after we got promoted under Warnock. Surely would have been better than what we ended up with!
Players we should have kept on 08:45 - May 12 with 834 viewsdm97

The one that always angered me was Danny Simpson. Goes to Leicester, stays up and wins the prem, meanwhile we sign Isla to play RWB…for three games before going back to a 4. Cheers Arry, absolute fraud
Players we should have kept on 09:16 - May 12 with 807 viewsAitch

Ian Muir. Only played two games for us and scored two goals (both on his debut I believe) and went on to play 300+ games for Tranmere and score 140 something goals. Always thought we should have kept him.

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Players we should have kept on 10:04 - May 12 with 763 viewsNorthernr

Players we should have kept on 08:45 - May 12 by dm97

The one that always angered me was Danny Simpson. Goes to Leicester, stays up and wins the prem, meanwhile we sign Isla to play RWB…for three games before going back to a 4. Cheers Arry, absolute fraud

Then spent the next four months to January saying he didn't have a right back and we'd have to buy one. God I hated that cnt.
Players we should have kept on 10:17 - May 12 with 748 viewsEsox_Lucius

Idrissa "God" Sylla. His goals per minutes played makes him multi million pound player.

The grass is always greener.

Players we should have kept on 14:32 - May 12 with 623 viewsdm97

Players we should have kept on 10:04 - May 12 by Northernr

Then spent the next four months to January saying he didn't have a right back and we'd have to buy one. God I hated that cnt.

On a par with Hughes for me, didnt get anywhere near enough criticism from us/the general public at the time. Did an absolutely woeful job, saved only by Bobby’s left foot.
Login to get fewer ads

Players we should have kept on 14:39 - May 12 with 604 viewsnumptydumpty

Alex Mccarthy the goalkeeper

Wasn't he second choice to Smithies

Now.at Southampton

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Players we should have kept on 14:41 - May 12 with 599 viewsCiderwithRsie

Players we should have kept on 06:41 - May 12 by Hugey

Kaspars Gorkss - if memory serves, he left after we got promoted under Warnock. Surely would have been better than what we ended up with!

That was the one that made me think "hello, I don't like the look of this."

I'm not saying that Gorkss would have kept us up, but it seemed a gratuitous kick in the teeth to a good guy. It felt like the judgement was that the promotion team were to be thrown away for something shiny and new.
Players we should have kept on 18:07 - May 12 with 490 viewsdixiedean

Players we should have kept on 10:04 - May 12 by Northernr

Me too . Feel nauseous whenever hearing his lying voice on radio ads - gigs he gets due to winning I’m a Celebrity. All the housewives voted for him because he said how much he loves his wife. Obviously that makes him a good bloke. Fraud
Players we should have kept on 22:09 - May 12 with 375 viewsStJude82

Players we should have kept on 04:41 - May 12 by FredManRave

Chris Martin. Would have scored more than Dykes.

Tony Currie. Let go from the youth system around 1966. No problem - signed from Leeds in 1979 for £400K. For me, got to be the biggest howler. Imagine having 3 midfielders coming through at the same time like Currie, Francis and Busby.
Players we should have kept on 22:24 - May 12 with 352 viewsdaveB

Players we should have kept on 14:39 - May 12 by numptydumpty

Alex Mccarthy the goalkeeper

Wasn't he second choice to Smithies

Now.at Southampton

one of the few times we got something right in signing him, could have been goalkeeper for next 5-10 years and we never picked him, left him on the bench so he buggered off
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024