Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre the friendly ghost departs 12:07 - May 11 with 13228 viewsHayesender

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 07:49 - May 13 with 3060 viewswestberksr

going back to when we signed him; wasn't this after we released Dom Ball. Had all of the right stuff that Dozell lacked but was shown the door when surely would have cost next to nothing to keep and was already here.

i might be out by a season or they crossed paths, but occasionally I fondly remember the Dominator and think he'd had been more of an asset than the player we signed from Ipswich as he went the other way....

yes I know Ball got injured there but just letting my mind wonder off....
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 08:39 - May 13 with 2893 viewsdannyblue

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 07:49 - May 13 by westberksr

going back to when we signed him; wasn't this after we released Dom Ball. Had all of the right stuff that Dozell lacked but was shown the door when surely would have cost next to nothing to keep and was already here.

i might be out by a season or they crossed paths, but occasionally I fondly remember the Dominator and think he'd had been more of an asset than the player we signed from Ipswich as he went the other way....

And here Dom is celebrating promotion by singing a duet with Ed Sheeran.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6vgXCatrGQ/?igsh=MTE2OGdhbWhubjNteg==
[Post edited 13 May 8:40]
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 10:22 - May 13 with 2652 viewsTheChef

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 22:38 - May 11 by Northernr

As said above, all of the ability you could ever possibly need and none of the heart. A chicken.

Clucking useless.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 10:59 - May 13 with 2558 viewsdaveB

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 07:49 - May 13 by westberksr

He was signed a year before Dom Ball left
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 11:01 - May 13 with 2546 viewsRangersDave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 14:38 - May 13 with 2282 viewskensalriser

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 10:59 - May 13 by daveB

He was signed a year before Dom Ball left

Dom Ball's in the Premier League. Dorse was right all along. It's terrifying now to think about what else he could be right about.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 15:26 - May 13 with 2192 viewsAzariah

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 14:38 - May 13 by kensalriser

Dom Ball's in the Premier League. Dorse was right all along. It's terrifying now to think about what else he could be right about.

No surprise there then with that decision
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 15:41 - May 13 with 2105 viewsTheChef

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 15:26 - May 13 by Azariah

No surprise there then with that decision

Hi Dom!

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:00 - May 14 with 1726 viewscpgerber

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 12:01 - May 14 with 1712 viewscpgerber

"When you watch Dozzell for QPR, when he’s on the pitch, he’s their supply line. He feeds them, he plays forward all the time. Every time he touches it he plays forward."

Apparently Tony Mowbray's words.
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 12:11 - May 14 with 1648 viewsbosh67

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 12:01 - May 14 by cpgerber

"When you watch Dozzell for QPR, when he’s on the pitch, he’s their supply line. He feeds them, he plays forward all the time. Every time he touches it he plays forward."

Apparently Tony Mowbray's words.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/birmingham-city-an

Reading this, Tony Mowbray is clearly more unwell than we thought?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 12:43 - May 14 with 1535 viewsslmrstid

In Dom Ball's book about him and his mates journey through football, none of them had played in the Premier League. I hope he gets his chance.
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 23:51 - May 14 with 1239 viewsnix

Dom Ball is a cracking bloke but I think we're overdoing the DB got Ipswich to the Prem routine. He played 137 minutes this season in the Championship, 67 minutes of which were against us.
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 09:32 - May 15 with 916 viewsQPunkR

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 23:51 - May 14 by nix

Dom Ball is a cracking bloke but I think we're overdoing the DB got Ipswich to the Prem routine. He played 137 minutes this season in the Championship, 67 minutes of which were against us.

No-one's saying he single handedly dragged Ipswich up to the Prem, but he's certainly been a part (however small this season) of a squad that's just achieved back to back promotions. I said at the time it was an awful decision to bin him off and would welcome him back to our squad in a heartbeat

QPR - "shit but local"

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 09:34 - May 15 with 900 viewsTheChef

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 09:32 - May 15 by QPunkR

No-one's saying he single handedly dragged Ipswich up to the Prem, but he's certainly been a part (however small this season) of a squad that's just achieved back to back promotions. I said at the time it was an awful decision to bin him off and would welcome him back to our squad in a heartbeat

Could be a surprise addition to the England Euro squad.

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 09:40 - May 15 with 871 viewsQPunkR

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 09:34 - May 15 by TheChef

Could be a surprise addition to the England Euro squad.

Would love to see what some of those flashy continental types would make of the Dominator!

QPR - "shit but local"

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 09:54 - May 15 with 823 viewsSuperhoop83

In fairness to him, Andre Dozzell has done one thing for us - he has made us all agree on something. He should be proud of that.

Suffering since 1978.

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 18:48 - May 15 with 559 viewsDorse

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 09:40 - May 15 by QPunkR

Would love to see what some of those flashy continental types would make of the Dominator!

Especially his one man, naked rocking horse rodeo. It's a tour de force. Well, torn de barse, but you get the idea.

Edit - fcking autocorrect.
[Post edited 15 May 18:49]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024