Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre the friendly ghost departs 12:07 - May 11 with 12582 viewsHayesender

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 15:46 - May 11 with 2452 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 14:56 - May 11 by PlanetHonneywood

When all is said and done, he was the most gormless and nondescript individual I've ever seen in the B&W.

I find it hard to muster any genuine empathy beyond, off you trot!

Gormless is about right. I loathed Dozzell. I never saw one iota of joy or any emotion whatsoever while he was playing football even on the rare occasions he scored. It was like it was all beneath him. Some very limited pro footballers work their nuts off and do the best they can because they live and love the game, Dozzell was the complete opposite. Iā€™m not sure there has been a player that has worn the hoops who I disliked more. Up there with Bosingwa.
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 15:50 - May 11 with 2426 viewsFredManRave

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 14:25 - May 11 by BazzaInTheLoft

This with bells on.

Letā€™s chill out with the witch hunting all the time!

We need to find out who it was on here that started using the "witch hunt" phrase.
[Post edited 11 May 15:52]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 15:56 - May 11 with 2405 views1JD

ā€œForever gratefulā€ a term usually reserved for a player who has given great years of service or is a club legendā€¦

And ā€œdifficult decision in January was madeā€ - really? So difficult in fact, that youā€™ve now released him?!
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 16:17 - May 11 with 2276 viewspaulparker

Good riddance, a coward of a player

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot Thatā€™s there thatā€™s two, and thatā€™s Bowles Brian Moore

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 16:45 - May 11 with 2174 viewsderbyhoop

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 15:56 - May 11 by 1JD

ā€œForever gratefulā€ a term usually reserved for a player who has given great years of service or is a club legendā€¦

And ā€œdifficult decision in January was madeā€ - really? So difficult in fact, that youā€™ve now released him?!

Sounds like they'd already made their mind up in January.
A bit different to the tribute to Drewe.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all oneĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 17:03 - May 11 with 2132 viewsBoston

"What's that Mr Nourry, you want to see me outside the office door"...

[Post edited 11 May 17:05]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 18:46 - May 11 with 1927 viewslave16

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 17:03 - May 11 by Boston

"What's that Mr Nourry, you want to see me outside the office door"...

[Post edited 11 May 17:05]

As a footballer he may not become what we would have expected or wanted - no doubt it didn't turn out as he wanted either. I think both parties look back with regret and move on.

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 18:55 - May 11 with 1909 viewsthehat

2 assists and 2 goals in 3 years from centre midfield just about sums up his time here. Game after game just passed him by without having any influence at all.

Probably very good in training in the squares but put him in the cut and thrust of a championship game and he just melted.

Be interesting to see where he ends up. Could be another Amos.
Login to get fewer ads

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 18:57 - May 11 with 1899 viewsaston_hoop

I'll miss reaching the 65th minute of a game, hearing his name on commentary and then realising for the first time that he's actually started the match. Goodbye Andre, I'll probably forget you again.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 19:12 - May 11 with 1847 viewsfrancisbowles

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 15:46 - May 11 by Beckenhamhoop

Gormless is about right. I loathed Dozzell. I never saw one iota of joy or any emotion whatsoever while he was playing football even on the rare occasions he scored. It was like it was all beneath him. Some very limited pro footballers work their nuts off and do the best they can because they live and love the game, Dozzell was the complete opposite. Iā€™m not sure there has been a player that has worn the hoops who I disliked more. Up there with Bosingwa.

I was with you until you mentioned Boswanka.
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 19:33 - May 11 with 1806 viewsPaddyhoops

As was pointed out the team win rate percentage whilst he was in the side was 15 % this season .
Steve Cook was 41% . Not really much else to be said apart from what did he bring to the table?
In my humble opinion. Nothing . I wish him luck wherever he goes.
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 20:23 - May 11 with 1716 viewsAntti_Heinola

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 15:56 - May 11 by 1JD

Itā€™s almost as if some people prefer diplomacy and courtesy to just being obnoxious in the name of ā€˜speaking truthā€™.

Bare bones.

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 22:20 - May 11 with 1519 viewsSpaceman_P

I'm glad he's gone, but hope he can at least join a club and play football.
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 22:23 - May 11 with 1499 viewsWatford_Ranger

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 18:55 - May 11 by thehat

2 assists and 2 goals in 3 years from centre midfield just about sums up his time here. Game after game just passed him by without having any influence at all.

Probably very good in training in the squares but put him in the cut and thrust of a championship game and he just melted.

Be interesting to see where he ends up. Could be another Amos.

Just had a look and Amos hasnā€™t played for Hibs since Feb. Assume heā€™s injured again.
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 22:27 - May 11 with 1487 viewsNorthernr

Bye.
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 22:28 - May 11 with 1482 viewsrbee

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 12:27 - May 11 by dmm

No mention, of course, that the club's option of an additional year on his contract was not taken.

Which indicates that the club were not confident of getting even a small fee for him.
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 22:30 - May 11 with 1470 viewsSimonJames

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 22:27 - May 11 by Northernr

Bye.

Your shortest leavers review ever!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 22:38 - May 11 with 1430 viewsNorthernr

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 22:30 - May 11 by SimonJames

Your shortest leavers review ever!

As said above, all of the ability you could ever possibly need and none of the heart. A chicken.
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 22:46 - May 11 with 1391 viewsthehat

Iā€™d love to know when Andre left us to join Birmingham what our position in the table was and what thiers was?
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 22:47 - May 11 with 1386 viewsNed_Kennedys

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 22:38 - May 11 by Northernr

As said above, all of the ability you could ever possibly need and none of the heart. A chicken.

A baller without balls.
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 23:04 - May 11 with 1338 viewsLblock

Yet another wasted weā€™ve made a millionaire

This ā€˜kin club I tell yaā€¦ā€¦

Youā€™ll unlikely ever hear of this fella again.
Whoever signed him needs their balls wrapped in barbed wire

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 23:06 - May 11 with 1337 viewsfraserc

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 22:46 - May 11 by thehat

Iā€™d love to know when Andre left us to join Birmingham what our position in the table was and what thiers was?

We were 23rd with 21 points and Birmingham were 20th with 29. We both won the day after the transfer, us against Millwall and Birmingham against Stoke
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 23:25 - May 11 with 1301 viewsNorthernr

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 22:46 - May 11 by thehat

Our team wins about 31% of its games. When Colback plays it wins around 46%. When Dozzell plays it wins around 15 %.
Andre the friendly ghost departs on 23:31 - May 11 with 1282 viewsHoopsie

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 23:06 - May 11 by fraserc

We were 23rd with 21 points and Birmingham were 20th with 29. We both won the day after the transfer, us against Millwall and Birmingham against Stoke

QPR -18th (+5) and 56 points (+35)

Birmingham - 22th (-2) and 50 points (+21)

In a nut shell we were about 3 wins fewer and ended up 2 wins more, an upswing of about 5 wins (14 points)

Thatā€™s massive

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Andre the friendly ghost departs on 00:20 - May 12 with 1190 viewsMidlands_Ranger

This is the way.........your not up for it week in week out you have to go...doesn't matter about past endeavours or potential that is never going to blossom with your poncy attitude.....you have to go

Good bye
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024