Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Old Trafford 20:27 - May 12 with 3751 viewsloftboy

Anyone see the video from today showing water cascading through the stands? Shocking neglect on what’s meant to be a showcase stadium.
[Post edited 12 May 20:28]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Old Trafford on 20:57 - May 12 with 3596 viewseastside_r

Theatre of Streams
Old Trafford on 21:17 - May 12 with 3492 viewsToast_R

Swearing alert
Old Trafford on 21:34 - May 12 with 3390 viewsHastings_Hoops

When standards drop, the rot sets in.

Hope QPR invest some money in Loftus Road, even if just for the short term, standards matter.
[Post edited 12 May 21:35]
Old Trafford on 22:13 - May 12 with 3210 viewsstowmarketrange

I sat in the top tier of the Alex Ferguson stand for the England women’s game 2 years ago and it was a tip then.Hardly any kiosks to buy anything and less toilets than the lower loft.And god knows how anyone with any mobility problems get up there.
Old Trafford on 22:25 - May 12 with 3128 viewsHayesender

Old Trafford on 21:17 - May 12 by Toast_R

Swearing alert

Worst owners in sports history?

Deluded cnts

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Old Trafford on 22:30 - May 12 with 3116 viewsPaddyhoops

If your tourist going there. Not a good look. So at least half the stadium won’t be impressed.
Old Trafford on 22:37 - May 12 with 3069 viewsthame_hoops

I’ve never really understood the hate towards their owners, it’s not like they don’t spend money in a transfer window. They spend loads!.
Old Trafford on 22:37 - May 12 with 3068 viewsSK_hoops

They need Van Der Leak back from the Bundesliga, he'd sort it out.
Login to get fewer ads

Old Trafford on 22:54 - May 12 with 2992 viewsFredManRave

Old Trafford on 22:37 - May 12 by SK_hoops

They need Van Der Leak back from the Bundesliga, he'd sort it out.

What's Chris Plummer doing these days?

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Old Trafford on 23:19 - May 12 with 2893 viewsstainrods_elbow

Old Trafford on 21:34 - May 12 by Hastings_Hoops

When standards drop, the rot sets in.

Hope QPR invest some money in Loftus Road, even if just for the short term, standards matter.
[Post edited 12 May 21:35]

Now we've finally (just about) our LR-hating, negligent, finger-popping and thankfully ex-CEO, perhaps he could f*ck off back to the US with the Glazers and do both clubs a favour? I'd throw in a tenner towards his ticket.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Old Trafford on 02:02 - May 13 with 2767 viewsBoston

Surely they'll be in for Lyndon Dykes?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Old Trafford on 09:30 - May 13 with 2418 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Need to bring in Giovanni TAPatoni

DonnieR

Old Trafford on 09:48 - May 13 with 2336 viewstonyQPR

Old Trafford on 22:54 - May 12 by FredManRave

What's Chris Plummer doing these days?

Just been let go at Scunthorpe with the rest off the management team, for failing to take them up,they finished 2nd in national league north (div6) lost to Boston utd in play off final on pens.
Old Trafford on 11:31 - May 13 with 2100 viewsdaveB

Old Trafford on 22:37 - May 12 by thame_hoops

I’ve never really understood the hate towards their owners, it’s not like they don’t spend money in a transfer window. They spend loads!.

They take millions out of the club every year and don't invest their own money, it's all borrowed, the stadium has been left to rot, the training ground is piss poor and they are a mess off and on the pitch spending on par with Man City for some awful players

These things are all relative, their problems seem like nothing to us but for their fanbase and what they grew up with to then slip from the best at everything to a laughing stock no wonder they protest
[Post edited 13 May 11:32]
Old Trafford on 12:45 - May 13 with 1908 viewsWokingR

I noticed we have our own hole in the roof above X Block in Ellerslie Road lately, but we've just been lucky not to have played any of our final games in the rain.
Old Trafford on 13:02 - May 13 with 1814 viewsCamberleyR

Old Trafford on 11:31 - May 13 by daveB

They take millions out of the club every year and don't invest their own money, it's all borrowed, the stadium has been left to rot, the training ground is piss poor and they are a mess off and on the pitch spending on par with Man City for some awful players

These things are all relative, their problems seem like nothing to us but for their fanbase and what they grew up with to then slip from the best at everything to a laughing stock no wonder they protest

Has the training ground been left to rot like the stadium as well? I thought it was a state of the art facility when they moved there early 2000s?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Old Trafford on 13:12 - May 13 with 1712 viewsDavieQPR

Old Trafford on 12:45 - May 13 by WokingR

I noticed we have our own hole in the roof above X Block in Ellerslie Road lately, but we've just been lucky not to have played any of our final games in the rain.

Players had a tough schedule at the finish but when they return will have renewed energy to chew the bubblegum required to fix it.
Old Trafford on 15:21 - May 13 with 1468 viewsfrancisbowles

Old Trafford on 23:19 - May 12 by stainrods_elbow

Now we've finally (just about) our LR-hating, negligent, finger-popping and thankfully ex-CEO, perhaps he could f*ck off back to the US with the Glazers and do both clubs a favour? I'd throw in a tenner towards his ticket.

You are just asking for someone, not me, I wouldn't, to wonder if you want to take that, one way, ticket too?
Old Trafford on 15:47 - May 13 with 1379 viewsactonman

I really couldn’t give a tiny little furry rats rear end if old Trafford or their entitled whinny fans slide into the sea tbh !
Que green and yellow scarfes all over the place next game and another intensely boring media outpouring of grief cos they only finished 7th or 8th under another manager that’s not Alex Ferguson!

I would say welcome to the real world where your rivals are winning things and doing better but as they still spend millions every season cos the rest of the world are programmed to think their the greatest I say

FCUK EM and long may it continue
Old Trafford on 16:04 - May 13 with 1290 viewsdmm

I had a leak directly above where I sit in the upper loft. Informed the club and they did successfully repair it although it took them several attempts. If little old QPR can why can't ManU?
Old Trafford on 16:59 - May 13 with 1138 viewsconnell10

Old Trafford on 11:31 - May 13 by daveB

Yes and isn't it hilarious mate!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Old Trafford on 18:04 - May 13 with 1054 viewscharmr

I would just like to add with the time in immortal phrase that is rich of culture in its origin and will forever be,

Fcuk em
Old Trafford on 20:17 - May 13 with 892 viewsJimmyR

Old Trafford on 16:04 - May 13 by dmm

I had a leak directly above where I sit in the upper loft. Informed the club and they did successfully repair it although it took them several attempts. If little old QPR can why can't ManU?

I regularly tell ppl about one of Clive’s comments re: water pressure being ‘too difficult’ to fix because they’d have to dig up the road… so fair play to ya, that’s some going
Old Trafford on 20:46 - May 13 with 833 viewsPaddyhoops

Being working at Crystal Palace’s ground for a month or so.
Apart from the Holmesdale end which was built 30 years ago. The rest is tired and has concrete wearing away underneath faded seats . Can see why they’re building a new stand.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024