Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clive on Open all R,s. 12:00 - May 13 with 4550 viewsconnell10

Never heard him so happy , it was weird and a tad strange.
[Post edited 13 May 12:00]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Clive on Open all R,s. on 12:36 - May 13 with 4379 viewsnick_hammersmith

Just struggling through it now. I don't want to offend too many people but the quality of that pod has dropped off a cliff since Chris and David left
Clive on Open all R,s. on 14:52 - May 13 with 3984 viewsconnell10

Clive on Open all R,s. on 12:36 - May 13 by nick_hammersmith

Just struggling through it now. I don't want to offend too many people but the quality of that pod has dropped off a cliff since Chris and David left

I thought that was one of the better ones mate to be honest.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Clive on Open all R,s. on 15:18 - May 13 with 3909 viewscpgerber

Where is this podcast?
Clive on Open all R,s. on 15:21 - May 13 with 3886 viewsdmm

Clive on Open all R,s. on 15:18 - May 13 by cpgerber

Where is this podcast?

Here you go: http://www.west12media.co.uk/qprpod/
Clive on Open all R,s. on 16:41 - May 13 with 3644 viewsngbqpr

Clive on Open all R,s. on 15:18 - May 13 by cpgerber

Where is this podcast?

...and is it behind a pay wall? Just asking obo Jeff.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Clive on Open all R,s. on 16:43 - May 13 with 3608 viewsdmm

Clive on Open all R,s. on 16:41 - May 13 by ngbqpr

...and is it behind a pay wall? Just asking obo Jeff.

No, it's free to listen. You should also be able to find it on the usual podcast platforms.
Clive on Open all R,s. on 17:02 - May 13 with 3523 viewsessextaxiboy

Clive on Open all R,s. on 12:36 - May 13 by nick_hammersmith

I like this pod the best , it’s not slick and edited to be perfect , they all have the odd cringeworthy moment but one of the others I listened to with Ilias Chair as a guest was off the charts ..for me anyway
Clive on Open all R,s. on 17:53 - May 13 with 3374 viewsAd99

Have to agree. Without forgetting that it's free content and takes a lot of work and commitment to make it happen (credit to Finney from what I read), they need a proper host and nobody has been up to David's standard. Can listen to Clive for days, wish he was on there more often (or did his own regular LfW pod).
Login to get fewer ads

Clive on Open all R,s. on 18:28 - May 13 with 3274 viewsfraserc

Clive on Open all R,s. on 17:53 - May 13 by Ad99

Have to agree. Without forgetting that it's free content and takes a lot of work and commitment to make it happen (credit to Finney from what I read), they need a proper host and nobody has been up to David's standard. Can listen to Clive for days, wish he was on there more often (or did his own regular LfW pod).

I would love a LfW podcast. There isn't that much QPR content out there, compared the, say, Leeds. As per Clives comments on open all rs, I too started to follow quite a few Leeds YouTube channels recently in order to soak up their salty tears. Their output is impressive, but I guess being the greatest team in Europe means they have the fan base to make it worthwhile.

Anyway, with Patreon can't we order Clive to start a podcast. I think that's how it works.
Clive on Open all R,s. on 18:56 - May 13 with 3197 viewsmart_Goblin

Clive on Open all R,s. on 18:28 - May 13 by fraserc

I would love a LfW podcast. There isn't that much QPR content out there, compared the, say, Leeds. As per Clives comments on open all rs, I too started to follow quite a few Leeds YouTube channels recently in order to soak up their salty tears. Their output is impressive, but I guess being the greatest team in Europe means they have the fan base to make it worthwhile.

Anyway, with Patreon can't we order Clive to start a podcast. I think that's how it works.

I fully agree but get the feeling Clive already spends too much time explaining our football club to keep any grain of sanity that he has left 🤣
Clive on Open all R,s. on 19:30 - May 13 with 3089 viewsthehat

Just listened- very enjoyable
Clive on Open all R,s. on 19:35 - May 13 with 3070 viewsdaveB

Clive on Open all R,s. on 18:28 - May 13 by fraserc

If you are after a different podcast quite a few out there, for the youtube ones just subscribe to the channels and you should get notifications when a new episode is put up

W12 Podcast
https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/w12-podcast-qpr/id1550566078

Hoopsa on Youtube

Hoops & Dreams - obviously the best one as I'm on it :-)

You also have TalkingRangers on you tube although he's not done much in a while as he's at Uni

and West London Sport

[Post edited 13 May 19:38]
Clive on Open all R,s. on 20:25 - May 13 with 2922 viewsA40Bosh

Clive on Open all R,s. on 14:52 - May 13 by connell10

I thought that was one of the better ones mate to be honest.

Yes, it was as Clive was on it.

I think one of them now sends Finney an Agenda before hand to try and bring it a bit of structure as Finney is not a natural host and is prone to inane ramblings. I know Finney himself is the first one to admit he is not a great host so I do have sympathy but he spends too much time trying to be funny but it often fails to land and you almost hear the head shaking of the co hosts.

I know it is fans podcast and that many QPR fans will hate Chelsea, Brentford, Cardiff, but with Finney he hates everyone else and feels the need to let everyone else know. This season for the first time in 20yrs it has at times become unlistenable- which is a shame.

Listened to the Hoopsa one with Andy Sinton and that was a good listen
[Post edited 13 May 20:27]

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Clive on Open all R,s. on 20:37 - May 13 with 2874 viewsPaddyhoops

Good show. I quiet enjoy the haphazardness of it.
Did the slickness of some of the other pods.
Finney’s dog barking in the last ten minutes being a particular highlight.
Clive on Open all R,s. on 10:13 - May 15 with 2110 viewsHoopsie

I listen to all the podcasts Dave mentioned. Was wondering what happened to Charlie so that is it, he did mentioned about uni but I forgot.

I also catch the QPR NYC podcast.

They are all great listen, kudos to you lot!

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Clive on Open all R,s. on 22:36 - May 15 with 1748 viewsEalingHoop81

Really enjoyed the pod and great to hear everyone so positive.

One thing I noticed here and the Patreon was the comment that we would have stayed up on 50 points, I.e. post Preston we were safe. It needed so many results to go against us and for us to not get another point, but ironically all the other results did go against us. Had we lost both we’d have gone down on goal difference behind Birmingham!!
Clive on Open all R,s. on 08:36 - May 16 with 1533 viewsJamesB1979

Thought it was one of the best Pods of the season. Really nice story Clive told about Wednesday game when we went up under Holloway.
Clive on Open all R,s. on 11:47 - May 16 with 1283 viewsenfieldargh

Finney has a few annoying habits but I think he does a great job, you cant knock him for his passion and love for our club.

W12 podcast is OK, I just wish the presenter would pronounce our players names correctly.
Eze he continues to call EASY, up to him I guess but the world and its lobster pronouce it EZAY. I dont know whether he does this for effect, the only effect for me sometimes is the off button.

Rgen, WLS are good as well as QPRNYC. QPR official podcast with Andy Sinton I always listen to except you wont find anything contraversial on there.

Ive got into Championship Check-in Ben Bloom & Sam Parkin, they both seem to have a good handle on things .

Not the Top 20 pod I enjoy as both hosts are likeable and knowlegable of all EFL teams

The Second Tier is hosted to two knob ends and gets right up my nose

Special mention to Undr the Cosh, Price of Football & LIfe Goals.

I cant really take on more football pods as I'll never keep up.

Thanks for those who mention qpr content on other pods I've not mentioned

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Clive on Open all R,s. on 12:37 - May 16 with 1170 viewsjeffranger

Good podcast from WLS
Clive on Open all R,s. on 15:25 - May 17 with 730 viewsEastLondonR

Clive on Open all R,s. on 12:37 - May 16 by jeffranger

Good podcast from WLS

Brilliant podcast and for me one of the best yet. Thoroughly enjoyed it!
Clive on Open all R,s. on 22:27 - May 17 with 577 viewsjohann28

Most enjoyable, and excellent contributions from Clive.

Agree about VAR and the premiership. 'If I was a Coventry fan I'd still be at Wembley killing people... I don't think I'd go to football ever again if that had happened to me.' Spot on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024