Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fury v usyk , here we go 17:48 - May 13 with 9445 viewsthemodfather

the furore at todays press call, with tyson;s dad getting stuck in has livened it up, i think uysk is a a top fighter but Dubois nearly done him, low blow?? anyway i am going for FURY WIN IN 6,. fury looks very lean and has a great jab, long reach ( yep he does get caught and has been down) but when focussed does the job.
fury v usyk , here we go on 17:58 - May 13 with 4079 viewsRs_Holy

i'm going Usyk ... inside the distance
[Post edited 13 May 18:01]
fury v usyk , here we go on 18:54 - May 13 with 3944 viewsGloucs_R

Fury will be too big and powerful for him.

KO within 8

Poll: Are we staying up?

fury v usyk , here we go on 19:04 - May 13 with 3922 viewsitsbiga

After he got up from the Wilder knockdown i dont think Fury can be knocked out. No one else would have got up.
Points and it goes to Usyk, Tyson needs a KO or stoppage.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

fury v usyk , here we go on 19:09 - May 13 with 3903 viewsChrisNW6

Very rare that I pay for one of these events, but this one should be a great spectacle and fight. On at 11:30pm as well, which is perfect.

Not really happy with events in Saudi but will make an exception on Sat.

Got to go Fury, as he seems in great shape and well prepared.
fury v usyk , here we go on 19:15 - May 13 with 3878 viewsnumptydumpty

Tyson Fury's dad John advice to his son ;

If you have a disagreement with anyone nut them and then you are the better man.

Head butting joy

Great parental guidance there !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

fury v usyk , here we go on 19:28 - May 13 with 3835 viewsdaveB

John Fury an absolujte disgrace again today, made a right prat of himself

As for the fight I think Fury will be too big for Usyk so will win but longer it goes the better chance Usyk has
fury v usyk , here we go on 20:10 - May 13 with 3743 viewsJimmyR

fury v usyk , here we go on 19:28 - May 13 by daveB

John Fury an absolujte disgrace again today, made a right prat of himself

As for the fight I think Fury will be too big for Usyk so will win but longer it goes the better chance Usyk has

Absolute embarrassment… can’t imagine the Saudis will be too happy with that either

It’s sports washing….. not sports dirtying
fury v usyk , here we go on 20:48 - May 13 with 3640 viewsdigswellhoop

WHO CARES who ever wins will vacate titles so the merry go round starts again
Login to get fewer ads

fury v usyk , here we go on 21:06 - May 13 with 3603 viewsBluce_Ree

Fury's dad is such a cockend.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

fury v usyk , here we go on 21:25 - May 13 with 3564 viewssdm19994

Usyk schools him, called this for a few years at this point and will be seriously out of pocket with a few mates if fury wins… also John fury nutting a fella half his size, cutting himself and running away is gold. Clown
fury v usyk , here we go on 22:38 - May 13 with 3414 viewsnumptydumpty

fury v usyk , here we go on 21:25 - May 13 by sdm19994

Usyk schools him, called this for a few years at this point and will be seriously out of pocket with a few mates if fury wins… also John fury nutting a fella half his size, cutting himself and running away is gold. Clown

To call John Fury a clown , that's kind

For me it's another five letter word begins with a p and rhymes with dick !!!

Probably all pre planned by team Fury

Boxing is a bit of a freak show worse than the circus these days...

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

fury v usyk , here we go on 22:47 - May 13 with 3400 viewsbosh67

I think it's a difficult one to call. On his day I tend to think Fury is unstoppable. He seems to find a way to overpower any opponent. Until I saw Usyk I thought Fury was just about the best technical boxer around but Usyk has got everything. If Fury doesn't take Usyk seriously (and I think he will) then Usyk could shock him. If Fury has done his homework then he may just have too much power but I see it possibly going the distance and being a split decision.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

fury v usyk , here we go on 06:49 - May 14 with 3197 viewspaulparker

was a big boxing fan back in the day of the original 8 weight divisions and one champ per weight.
I was a right saddo I could rattle off every champion and top ten contender in each weight as a kid.
Now I’ve barely no interest I probably couldn’t name more than 20 or so modern fighters if that.
It’s a complete circus now.

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

fury v usyk , here we go on 08:56 - May 14 with 3059 viewsBluce_Ree

I think Usyk pieces him up with his speed. I'm usually loathe to bet against Fury and, to be fair to him, he's in a lot better shape than he was for the Ngannou fight but I think his age and the way he lives between fight camps will ultimately hurt him.

His dad needs to piss off. He's an embarrassment. That guy he headbutted looked to be like a third of his age. And Fury came off worse for it. Fking chief.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

fury v usyk , here we go on 09:42 - May 14 with 2970 viewsTheChef

fury v usyk , here we go on 08:56 - May 14 by Bluce_Ree

I think Usyk pieces him up with his speed. I'm usually loathe to bet against Fury and, to be fair to him, he's in a lot better shape than he was for the Ngannou fight but I think his age and the way he lives between fight camps will ultimately hurt him.

His dad needs to piss off. He's an embarrassment. That guy he headbutted looked to be like a third of his age. And Fury came off worse for it. Fking chief.

The bloke he headbutted looked totally unaffected by it, yet Fury Sr. was the one left bleeding??

Total circus. But it's professional boxing so not surprising.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

fury v usyk , here we go on 14:27 - May 14 with 2729 viewssupahoopsa

Not a great fan of Fury, but will be hoping he wins on Saturday as I really want to see the Fury v AJ fight happen eventually.

I think AJ has rediscovered his mojo after those three defeats and I think he could give Fury a tough fight

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

fury v usyk , here we go on 14:30 - May 14 with 2720 viewsSonofpugwash

Fury will never be anything else but a fairrground pug.Won't be able to lay a glove on Usyk.
My only fear is that it will go the distance and the bent judges will either contrive a win for Fury or a draw - seen too many dosgy decisions of late.
[Post edited 14 May 14:33]

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

fury v usyk , here we go on 14:54 - May 14 with 2646 viewsSimonJames

fury v usyk , here we go on 14:27 - May 14 by supahoopsa

Not a great fan of Fury, but will be hoping he wins on Saturday as I really want to see the Fury v AJ fight happen eventually.

I think AJ has rediscovered his mojo after those three defeats and I think he could give Fury a tough fight

Who ever wins (probably Fury), there will be likely at least one rematch.

If Fury vs AJ ever happens, Fury will win. AJ is simply not good enough to be a durable world champion.

100% of people who drink water will die.

fury v usyk , here we go on 20:04 - May 14 with 2465 viewsthemodfather

usyk is very good, unbeaten, gave Aj a lesson, ko'd Bellew and is a SOUTHPAW . fury looks lean and ready to go. has his eye really healed? but his size, reach, experience and also unbeaten , and when he has been motivated ( wladimir , wilder, whyte) he has done the bizz . hopefully it is a good fight, no dodgy decisions and worth the £25!
fury v usyk , here we go on 20:16 - May 14 with 2454 viewstimcocking

Please Lord let Fury win it and us keep Clarke Salter
fury v usyk , here we go on 20:39 - May 14 with 2429 viewsToast_R

Can't really think of anything Usyk has that Fury doesn't, movement, speed, strength, all on par, and Fury has the reach and weight advantage, and that never lay down mindset. To be honest, Uysk was lucky to come through the Dubois fight with all the belts in his possession because he should have been counted out.
[Post edited 14 May 20:41]
fury v usyk , here we go on 14:53 - May 16 with 2052 viewsSonofpugwash

fury v usyk , here we go on 20:39 - May 14 by Toast_R

Can't really think of anything Usyk has that Fury doesn't, movement, speed, strength, all on par, and Fury has the reach and weight advantage, and that never lay down mindset. To be honest, Uysk was lucky to come through the Dubois fight with all the belts in his possession because he should have been counted out.
[Post edited 14 May 20:41]

Fury has speed?About as fast as an arthritic tortoise.

Let's hope it won't be a disappointment.Going to crank up the old tandoor(modified metal dustbin) and do some Tandoori Tikka for the occasion.

Weather permitting of course.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

fury v usyk , here we go on 21:30 - May 16 with 1873 viewstimcocking

So exciting
fury v usyk , here we go on 21:49 - May 16 with 1859 viewsToast_R

fury v usyk , here we go on 14:53 - May 16 by Sonofpugwash

Fury has speed?About as fast as an arthritic tortoise.

Let's hope it won't be a disappointment.Going to crank up the old tandoor(modified metal dustbin) and do some Tandoori Tikka for the occasion.

Weather permitting of course.

For a bloke his size, he's freakishly quick
fury v usyk , here we go on 07:14 - May 17 with 1708 viewsdsw2509

fury v usyk , here we go on 21:49 - May 16 by Toast_R

For a bloke his size, he's freakishly quick

My interest in boxing crashed when Bradley Stone died after a boxing match. I knew him. He worked in our firm’s mail room. He was one of those cheery cockney guys. Always cheerful. What a waste that was. So no more boxing for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024