Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets on Sale 15:01 - May 14 with 13198 viewsfraserc

Looks like a price increase of between around 10 and 20 quid

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/may/14/season-tickets-2425/
[Post edited 14 May 15:02]
Season Tickets on Sale on 20:33 - May 14 with 2096 viewsstainrods_elbow

Season Tickets on Sale on 16:42 - May 14 by paulhoop2

Sensible rangers well done does this mean we now have a CEO that we don’t moan about ?

Well, I'm feeling a hell of a lot better so perhaps I can be the barometer?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Season Tickets on Sale on 20:41 - May 14 with 2069 viewshighleverhoopL

Season Tickets on Sale on 19:50 - May 14 by 100percent

They've increased the OAP age limit, leaving me a year behind the curve. FML.
Oh well. Renewal it is.
[Post edited 14 May 19:55]

Born Oct 61, every year I miss out when they move tge age up- my mate born July 61 has already had the old codger discount for two seasons
Season Tickets on Sale on 20:59 - May 14 with 1999 viewswokingpaul

Season Tickets on Sale on 16:32 - May 14 by LongsufferingR

Anybody have a clue how to renew an ST for someone else in your network? Only have the option to renew mine and not my son's.

I messaged the box office earlier to ask the same. As I pay by direct debit for mine and my two boys tickets, they confirmed I didn’t need to do anything and they would automatically renew. May be worth an email for peace of mind.
Season Tickets on Sale on 21:28 - May 14 with 1913 viewsMalintabuk

Automatically renewed....
Got home tonight and my good lady said would I call my youngest grandson.... which is strange as he never uses the phone to call being 6...
Called him and get Granddad can I come to some of the QPR games with you and Uncle Paul.... tears ..... having 3 girls I missed having a son to go with... bloody fantastic feeling and watching that promo... love it
Season Tickets on Sale on 21:31 - May 14 with 1904 viewsLanhoop

Season Tickets on Sale on 20:41 - May 14 by highleverhoopL

Born Oct 61, every year I miss out when they move tge age up- my mate born July 61 has already had the old codger discount for two seasons

Same. Bummer innit.
Season Tickets on Sale on 21:58 - May 14 with 1814 viewshighleverhoopL

Season Tickets on Sale on 21:31 - May 14 by Lanhoop

Same. Bummer innit.

Yep, if we have to wait until they reach their target of 67 then that would be seven years that someone three months younger would have had the discount. I thought they said they were going to put the age up every other year, but they seem to be doing it every year...
Season Tickets on Sale on 22:07 - May 14 with 1776 viewsStanisgod

I assume they will still be doing the non digital card for us techno thickos.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Season Tickets on Sale on 22:11 - May 14 with 1760 viewsNorthernr

Season Tickets on Sale on 21:58 - May 14 by highleverhoopL

Yep, if we have to wait until they reach their target of 67 then that would be seven years that someone three months younger would have had the discount. I thought they said they were going to put the age up every other year, but they seem to be doing it every year...

Aren't they steadily bumping it to 65? Or are they going higher than that? Annoying for you guys.
Login to get fewer ads

Season Tickets on Sale on 22:20 - May 14 with 1729 viewsQPR_Hibs

Season Tickets on Sale on 22:11 - May 14 by Northernr

Aren't they steadily bumping it to 65? Or are they going higher than that? Annoying for you guys.

It says they're increasing it to "State Retiement Age", which is 66 at the moment and rises to 67 in 2026 I think.

Just renewed my season ticket - that £3.50 Ticketmaster charge still pees me off.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Season Tickets on Sale on 22:21 - May 14 with 1724 viewsNorthernr

Season Tickets on Sale on 22:20 - May 14 by QPR_Hibs

It says they're increasing it to "State Retiement Age", which is 66 at the moment and rises to 67 in 2026 I think.

Just renewed my season ticket - that £3.50 Ticketmaster charge still pees me off.

It'll be fcking 86 by the time I get there.
Season Tickets on Sale on 22:27 - May 14 with 1703 views100percent

Season Tickets on Sale on 20:41 - May 14 by highleverhoopL

Same! I'm Nov 61.
So its not just me they are picking on.....
Season Tickets on Sale on 22:30 - May 14 with 1688 viewswombat

Season Tickets on Sale on 22:27 - May 14 by 100percent

Same! I'm Nov 61.
So its not just me they are picking on.....

Happily renewed it soon as the email hit my inbox ,

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Season Tickets on Sale on 22:33 - May 14 with 1675 viewsted_hendrix

Season Tickets on Sale on 21:28 - May 14 by Malintabuk

Got home tonight and my good lady said would I call my youngest grandson.... which is strange as he never uses the phone to call being 6...
Called him and get Granddad can I come to some of the QPR games with you and Uncle Paul.... tears ..... having 3 girls I missed having a son to go with... bloody fantastic feeling and watching that promo... love it

That's great to read Mate.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Season Tickets on Sale on 22:34 - May 14 with 1669 viewsLblock

Season Tickets on Sale on 21:28 - May 14 by Malintabuk

Best thing I’ve read all day

Lovely

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Season Tickets on Sale on 22:51 - May 14 with 1622 viewscolinallcars

Season Tickets on Sale on 22:21 - May 14 by Northernr

When my retirement came around, the gaffer said I could stay on for a few years.
“Will that affect my concessionary ST price at QPR ?” I said.
“Well,” he said with a Gallic shrug.
Season Tickets on Sale on 23:57 - May 14 with 1535 viewsMatch82

Season Tickets on Sale on 21:58 - May 14 by highleverhoopL

Every other year would be the smart way to do it, means that even if you just miss the cut off and feel like you got screwed, you'll be fine next year. Raising it a year every year just means people just missing out continue to do so.

But sounds like otherwise they've generally handled this well, good on the club
Season Tickets on Sale on 02:34 - May 15 with 1440 viewsBoston

Doesn't affect me as I don't do season tickets...that and I've passed the point of no return.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Season Tickets on Sale on 06:32 - May 15 with 1339 viewswestlondonisRs1882

Renewed mine and my daughter’s season tickets yesterday. Can’t wait for next season 🔵⚪️🔵⚪️🔵⚪️
Season Tickets on Sale on 06:47 - May 15 with 1313 viewsderbyhoop

Season Tickets on Sale on 22:21 - May 14 by Northernr

After the traumas if this season, you probably feel that age already.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Season Tickets on Sale on 08:12 - May 15 with 1205 viewskingsburyR

Between team KR we have 5 tickets. We decided to add another two and wanted to get in their early.

On two occasions the seats I was considering were sold while I was looking at them online.

Managed to get two seats two rows back from our original 5 but by the looks of it there is a lot of early interest in new season tickets which is great news.

Roll on next season.

You R'ssssssssssssssssss

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Season Tickets on Sale on 08:31 - May 15 with 1174 viewsAd99

Had three tickets (one Jnr) for well over a decade now but can't come to many games as we live in Spain. Will renew again but often feel a bit bad that the seats are always empty. Have mates/contacts who occasionally use them but anyone know if there is some sort of club or supporter scheme where I can put them up for availability? Not bothered about about making money or the face price of the ticket, would just like them to be used.
Season Tickets on Sale on 08:35 - May 15 with 1157 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Tickets on Sale on 08:31 - May 15 by Ad99

Had three tickets (one Jnr) for well over a decade now but can't come to many games as we live in Spain. Will renew again but often feel a bit bad that the seats are always empty. Have mates/contacts who occasionally use them but anyone know if there is some sort of club or supporter scheme where I can put them up for availability? Not bothered about about making money or the face price of the ticket, would just like them to be used.

There are a few Facebook sites for fans selling tickets.I’m sure you’ll be able to find somebody to use them on there.
Well done on your generosity though.
Season Tickets on Sale on 08:35 - May 15 with 1156 viewsLanhoop

Season Tickets on Sale on 08:31 - May 15 by Ad99

The article on the website says one of the season ticket benefits is...

Access to the new ticket exchange platform (more details to be announced in due course)

So I guess, keep an eye on it.
Season Tickets on Sale on 09:28 - May 15 with 1083 viewsTheChef

What is "retirement"?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Season Tickets on Sale on 10:25 - May 15 with 1003 viewsterryb

Season Tickets on Sale on 09:28 - May 15 by TheChef

What is "retirement"?

Retirement Day was the best day of my working life. Made better by walking out 6 months early & telling the boss to F*** off!

This is the first year in quite a while that I've not considered whether to renew. Like others, the £3.50 charge annoys me (greatly), but it's cheaper for me than taking the train to London! I think I can afford the £16 increase!

I expect that the club will sell the maximum number of ST's, but they will certainly be leaving some seats to sell on a matchday basis.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024