Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder how this will work out.... 18:02 - May 15 with 1670 viewsPlanetHonneywood

FIFA to explore impact of domestic matches being played abroad! Hmm, I wonder what they'll suggest...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cprgr2175x7o

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

I wonder how this will work out.... on 18:05 - May 15 with 1660 viewsNorthernr

Saudi Arabia will pay whatever you want so the "impact" will be the super rich get super richer therefore it'll be happening sooner rather than later.
I wonder how this will work out.... on 18:10 - May 15 with 1635 viewsted_hendrix

I read that earlier and then I just shrugged my shoulders In a mood of Indifference.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

I wonder how this will work out.... on 18:11 - May 15 with 1634 viewsenfieldargh

Swansea & Cardiff who next St.Mirren?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

I wonder how this will work out.... on 18:30 - May 15 with 1571 viewshantssi

I wonder how this will work out.... on 18:10 - May 15 by ted_hendrix

I read that earlier and then I just shrugged my shoulders In a mood of Indifference.

Me too!
The sooner they f**k off and form a “Super League” the better, leave the rest of us to have a more competitive competition like the old days!
I wonder how this will work out.... on 20:09 - May 15 with 1443 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Literally no organised fan‘s body that lobby FIFA is there.

It will be whatever corporate say. I hope some FAs have the bollocks to reject it.
I wonder how this will work out.... on 20:16 - May 15 with 1407 viewsWatford_Ranger

I wonder how this will work out.... on 20:09 - May 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Literally no organised fan‘s body that lobby FIFA is there.

It will be whatever corporate say. I hope some FAs have the bollocks to reject it.

Germany would. They know the fans will lynch them if they don’t. I expect Spain will be first to go and we won’t be too far behind.

Wolves v Fulham in Doha. The locals will be buzzing.
I wonder how this will work out.... on 20:29 - May 15 with 1379 viewsqprxtc

They can take this and shove it up Richard Gere’s arse along with the gerbil.
I wonder how this will work out.... on 21:05 - May 15 with 1283 viewsdaveB

easy answer for the greedy sods, make 4th Champions League place a 4 team playoff from 4th - 7th and play them out in Saudi Arabia or the US and then spunk the money on more players
Login to get fewer ads

I wonder how this will work out.... on 22:04 - May 15 with 1171 viewsslmrstid

Seems to be Americans pushing it. Shall we just move everything to America and be done with it?

F1 is gradually becoming the Formula 1 American Championship, might as well just make it the American Premiership too. The Rugby Premiership has already been there, maybe we should send The Hundred there too...
I wonder how this will work out.... on 22:06 - May 15 with 1167 viewsloftboy

Already seen Birmingham V Wrexham mooted.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

I wonder how this will work out.... on 22:19 - May 15 with 1139 viewsRs_Holy

I wonder how this will work out.... on 18:05 - May 15 by Northernr

Saudi Arabia will pay whatever you want so the "impact" will be the super rich get super richer therefore it'll be happening sooner rather than later.

why don't they just move everything to Saudi?... Wimbledon tennis, the Open golf, the Grand National ... everyones going to be stinking rich!!!
I wonder how this will work out.... on 23:21 - May 15 with 1048 viewslave16

I wonder how this will work out.... on 22:06 - May 15 by loftboy

It's a farce - no mention of anybody playing The Sultan's of Ping FC.... Disgusted... I'm off - Where's me jumper?

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

I wonder how this will work out.... on 00:35 - May 16 with 979 viewsBoston

No, I wouldn't complain about a one off in Hawaii.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I wonder how this will work out.... on 04:20 - May 16 with 898 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I wonder how this will work out.... on 00:35 - May 16 by Boston

No, I wouldn't complain about a one off in Hawaii.

Just to clarify: when you say 'I wouldn't complain about a one-off', you are talking about football?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

I wonder how this will work out.... on 10:10 - May 16 with 669 viewsWatford_Ranger

I wonder how this will work out.... on 22:06 - May 15 by loftboy

Wrexham v Birmingham is already confirmed as being played abroad.
I wonder how this will work out.... on 10:45 - May 16 with 594 viewsQPunkR

I wonder how this will work out.... on 22:19 - May 15 by Rs_Holy

why don't they just move everything to Saudi?... Wimbledon tennis, the Open golf, the Grand National ... everyones going to be stinking rich!!!

They already are

QPR - "shit but local"

I wonder how this will work out.... on 11:17 - May 16 with 533 viewsDesertBoot

Manchester City versus Liverpool in the sweltering heat of Riyadh - and it's LIVE!

Wish I could be like David Watts

I wonder how this will work out.... on 12:09 - May 16 with 441 viewsNorthLondonR

"Exploring the impact on their bank balance" more like.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024