Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze Rumours 18:21 - May 17 with 9569 viewsMickB

I'm not sure that people should be getting so excited about the possibility of Crystal Palace selling Eze. If they have to sell somebody, Elise is perhaps a type of player who is more in demand and what's more cost them less with, as far as I know, no sell-on addition. That equates to more profit. So you might expect them to aim to sell him while perhaps keeping Eze to placate the supporters. I hope I'm wrong
Eze Rumours on 12:02 - May 21 with 693 viewsHunterhoop

Eze Rumours on 11:11 - May 21 by Maggsinho

The Times reckons that Grealish, Rashford, Maddison, Toney are all out of the squad so you'd expect to see him Eze instead in that case

Massive calls from Southgate if he doesn’t select Maddison, Grealish and Rashford. I expected one to not make it - likely Grealish or Rashford - but all 3. Would indicate Eze will make the 26.

Not sure about Curtis Jones. Think he is overrated. I’m not entirely convinced he’d stand out in the Championship and thought Liverpool always looked worse when he played. Wharton and Mainoo would be ahead of him for me, not to mention all the more attacking players too. I also don’t see where he plays in Southgate’s likely preferred 433.
Eze Rumours on 12:09 - May 21 with 590 viewsAntti_Heinola

Eze Rumours on 11:11 - May 21 by Maggsinho

The Times reckons that Grealish, Rashford, Maddison, Toney are all out of the squad so you'd expect to see him Eze instead in that case

Well, Toney's in - undeserved imo. Been poor or injured since he came back. Lucky boy.
Rashford is out it seems though. I'd be shocked if Grealish doesn't make it, but I think Maddison might miss out.

Bare bones.

Eze Rumours on 12:10 - May 21 with 580 viewsAntti_Heinola

Eze Rumours on 12:02 - May 21 by Hunterhoop

Massive calls from Southgate if he doesn’t select Maddison, Grealish and Rashford. I expected one to not make it - likely Grealish or Rashford - but all 3. Would indicate Eze will make the 26.

Not sure about Curtis Jones. Think he is overrated. I’m not entirely convinced he’d stand out in the Championship and thought Liverpool always looked worse when he played. Wharton and Mainoo would be ahead of him for me, not to mention all the more attacking players too. I also don’t see where he plays in Southgate’s likely preferred 433.

Totally agree. Jones is an odd pick. Harvey Elliott is better for a start.

Bare bones.

Eze Rumours on 12:20 - May 21 with 514 viewsHunterhoop

Eze Rumours on 12:09 - May 21 by Antti_Heinola

Well, Toney's in - undeserved imo. Been poor or injured since he came back. Lucky boy.
Rashford is out it seems though. I'd be shocked if Grealish doesn't make it, but I think Maddison might miss out.

My front 6 for Eng would be:

Rice at 6
Bellingham at 8
Foden down the middle at 10
Saka on the right
Eze on the left
Kane at 9.

That is the best front 6 England can field currently based on form and availability.
Eze Rumours on 12:22 - May 21 with 490 viewsdmm

I'd be so delighted to see Eze start for England. As far as I'm concerned, he's still one of our boys and always will be.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024