Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Andy Sinton Scream……. 21:26 - May 18 with 1284 viewsHoopsie

Just caught the last episode of the Rangers Report on the official site.

Great mention of the trademark “Andy Sinton Scream”, love it every time a rangers goal is scored.

Not too many last season, but the last 3 games we had 7 Sinton screams, incredible to end the season on a high with 3 consecutive wins!

Picked second Millwall winning goal by Armstrong (his headphones came off and flew off celebrating on the gantry) and the unforgettable Jimmy Dunne volley for the injury-time winner against Birmingham as his most memorable

The Andy Sinton scream, just phenomenal!

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

The Andy Sinton Scream……. on 21:56 - May 18 with 1168 viewsaston_hoop

As someone who has to do my QPR watching from afar mostly, its one of my favourite sounds in the world

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Andy Sinton Scream……. on 22:39 - May 18 with 1107 viewsbosh67

Really lovely. Sinton is such a brilliant ambassador for the club. Long may it continue.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The Andy Sinton Scream……. on 23:25 - May 18 with 1069 viewscolinallcars

I absolutely love it. My wife also thinks it's hilarious.
I'm hoping to see QPR+ a lot more next year.
I started watching during covid, unaware that it existed earlier. I thought I'd hate it as a normally non-TV person but really enjoyed it.
When did it start ?
The Andy Sinton Scream……. on 11:32 - May 19 with 791 viewslondonscottish

Sints has been on the comms forever, of course, but the club added a semi-regular podcast with him a few years ago. I think that died a death in the 22/23 season. It was reborn as the Rangers Report at the start of this season.

I've been listening to it as a pod all this time (along with Open All Rs, W12 and WLS) but only noticed yesterday that it also comes in video format.

Might go back and watch the previous 2 or 3 as the clips add a lot of context.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

The Andy Sinton Scream……. on 12:43 - May 19 with 721 viewsSpaceman_P

The Andy Sinton Scream……. on 11:32 - May 19 by londonscottish

Sints has been on the comms forever, of course, but the club added a semi-regular podcast with him a few years ago. I think that died a death in the 22/23 season. It was reborn as the Rangers Report at the start of this season.

I've been listening to it as a pod all this time (along with Open All Rs, W12 and WLS) but only noticed yesterday that it also comes in video format.

Might go back and watch the previous 2 or 3 as the clips add a lot of context.

Big fan of the Sinton Scream.
The Andy Sinton Scream……. on 13:27 - May 19 with 668 viewsHayesender

He just comes across as one of us in the commentary box. Love his enthusiasm when we score

Poll: Shamima Beghum

The Andy Sinton Scream……. on 14:45 - May 19 with 593 viewsstainrods_elbow

I like Sints, even if I think he could take a few more risks with his commentary at times - which is why he was such a good foil for the much-missed Nick London, who was a bit more fanatically partisan.

But is his 'scream' less a scream than a hooped whoop? Or possibly a yell?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The Andy Sinton Scream……. on 16:07 - May 19 with 508 viewsNorthernr

Cifuentes has had him more involved on the football side of things as well I believe, which I think is very welcome and long overdue.

Genuinely one of the nicest guys, and so knowledgeable about the sport. Love chatting with him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024