Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wet Spam 16:27 - May 19 with 2539 viewsstowmarketrange

West Ham are no qpr are they?We put up a better performance than they have so far,and we only had 10 men for over half the game.
Wet Spam on 16:42 - May 19 with 2446 viewspaulparker

These premier league mid table teams like West Ham, Fulham, Brentford etc are not worth a t0ss, every year they spend millions on players but fold like a load of bad deck chairs when they come up against City , they have surrendered before a ball has been kicked

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Wet Spam on 16:56 - May 19 with 2403 viewsBklynRanger

That West Ham goal was hilarious though. Am in a pub that contains a load of very vocal and committed Man City fans. Some concerned baseball caps after that one.
Wet Spam on 17:22 - May 19 with 2316 viewsHayesender

Wet Spam on 16:56 - May 19 by BklynRanger

That West Ham goal was hilarious though. Am in a pub that contains a load of very vocal and committed Man City fans. Some concerned baseball caps after that one.

Very vocal man City fans? I find that hard to believe.

I'm watching their game and it's a quiet as a grave

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Wet Spam on 17:30 - May 19 with 2293 viewsBklynRanger

Wet Spam on 17:22 - May 19 by Hayesender

There's a pocket of what I think are Brazilians who can't shut up.
Wet Spam on 17:50 - May 19 with 2207 viewsstainrods_elbow

Now that Moyes is on his way and their season's done, the Spammers couldn't have been more on the beach today if the whole squad literally phoned in their performance from the Bahamas. That's six of the last seven Prem titles going to Citeh - what a joke! The Scottish Prem is more competitive when it comes to their tinpot crown - at least there are two teams who compete for it.

FFP, wipe my arse!
[Post edited 19 May 18:02]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Wet Spam on 18:09 - May 19 with 2169 viewsted_hendrix

They'll win It next season too and new anecdotes will need to be created to keep the pundits in work...............................

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Wet Spam on 18:15 - May 19 with 2139 viewsSK_hoops

Give me the championship any day of the week.
Wet Spam on 18:28 - May 19 with 2080 viewsBoston

It was on NBC over 'ere. Wasn't really paying attention, when the Kippax turned their backs, so did I.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Wet Spam on 19:35 - May 19 with 1935 viewsrbee

Wet Spam on 18:09 - May 19 by ted_hendrix

They'll win It next season too and new anecdotes will need to be created to keep the pundits in work...............................

Yes annoyingly so unless anything happens with their 115 charges.

Now Jurgen has left it’s even more likely. I was watching an interview with Jurgen and it occurred to me that not only do Man City have the cash to buy the best players they have the cash to keep their players. Players tend to leave Man City at the end of their careers whilst Klopp lost many players to better deals elsewhere. Even his win ratio of 62% couldn’t stop the Man City juggernaut.

As Jurgen said Liverpool didn’t have the best manager, the best players or the most money but they played the best football without breaking the FFP regulations.
Wet Spam on 19:40 - May 19 with 1907 viewsBluce_Ree

Wet Spam on 19:35 - May 19 by rbee

Now Jurgen has left it’s even more likely. I was watching an interview with Jurgen and it occurred to me that not only do Man City have the cash to buy the best players they have the cash to keep their players. Players tend to leave Man City at the end of their careers whilst Klopp lost many players to better deals elsewhere. Even his win ratio of 62% couldn’t stop the Man City juggernaut.

As Jurgen said Liverpool didn’t have the best manager, the best players or the most money but they played the best football without breaking the FFP regulations.

yeah but f**k Jurgen Klopp also.

Pretty funny that Palace managed to overtake Brighton on the final day despite Brighton apparently being the best run club in the entire history of football.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Wet Spam on 08:57 - May 20 with 1544 viewsessextaxiboy

Wet Spam on 17:22 - May 19 by Hayesender

I could see loads of empty seats in the top tier , on the day they cheated their 4th title as well
Wet Spam on 09:09 - May 20 with 1494 viewsHayesender

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/GoNjkxjY4UQvTEcs/

Guffaw 🤣

Wet Spam on 09:37 - May 20 with 1456 viewsTheChef

Don't worry give it 200 years and it will eventually get to trial.

Kudus goal was different gravy.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Wet Spam on 09:37 - May 20 with 1457 viewsted_hendrix

Wet Spam on 09:09 - May 20 by Hayesender

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/GoNjkxjY4UQvTEcs/

Guffaw 🤣

He lives in the chip shop by the away end.

Wet Spam on 10:50 - May 20 with 1336 viewsHayesender

Wet Spam on 09:37 - May 20 by ted_hendrix

He lives in the chip shop by the away end.

And swears he's Elvis

Wet Spam on 11:02 - May 20 with 1315 viewsJuzzie

When we played that game I thought we'd get annihilated.
We lost 6-1 at Chelsea a few weeks before and our away games had been poor all season.

City dominated our game even more than Chelsea did but a combination of nervousness from City and fantastic defending from us kept it tight. Really, City should have won it by half time and we'd have never had the amazing 2nd half that we did and Sky would never have had their w@nkfest.

We never get the credit we deserve for making that game what it was.
Wet Spam on 11:04 - May 20 with 1301 viewsswitchingcode

Wet Spam on 16:42 - May 19 by paulparker

These premier league mid table teams like West Ham, Fulham, Brentford etc are not worth a t0ss, every year they spend millions on players but fold like a load of bad deck chairs when they come up against City , they have surrendered before a ball has been kicked

Err Brentford beat Man City home and away last season
Wet Spam on 11:17 - May 20 with 1238 viewsTheChef

Wet Spam on 11:04 - May 20 by switchingcode

Well done you.

FYI no one here gives a fck.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Wet Spam on 12:39 - May 20 with 1109 viewsLoftgirl

Wet Spam on 10:50 - May 20 by Hayesender

And swears he's Elvis

But he's a liar and I'm not sure about you.
Wet Spam on 17:41 - May 20 with 878 viewsQPsyR

Wet Spam on 11:04 - May 20 by switchingcode

Deeno standing 4783

[Post edited 23 May 13:04]

FKA AcidPixie

Wet Spam on 17:47 - May 20 with 864 viewslondonscottish

City can pay for 100 top lawyers. They'll get away with it.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Wet Spam on 22:26 - May 20 with 696 viewsted_hendrix

Wet Spam on 17:47 - May 20 by londonscottish

Unfortunately or not as the case may be, they are currently the most powerful football club probably ever seen and that Includes on the pitch too.
I have no interest who wins the Premier league or who plays in the damned thing but It's football so I have a 'passing Interest' In this 'issue'
Man City as I understand It have 115 charges laid against them, again I also understand reading between the lines that a hearing has been set for later this Year???? lets call It November 2024 by which time Man City will already be top of the league and sailing off into the distance.

Again It's got nothing to do with me but I want my bloody pound of flesh please, they were served with these 115 charges Months ago, don't give me any bullshit get the f uck on with It, the time for 'liquid lunches' has passed.

Signed; Bloke On The Street.

Wet Spam on 00:12 - May 21 with 577 viewsFredManRave

Wet Spam on 17:47 - May 20 by londonscottish

If the glove fits...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024