Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze for England! 11:34 - May 21 with 40180 viewswortonr

According to the BBC he’s in! Excellent for us but how much do we get if he starts? ( which surely will happen in a pre tournament game)
Eze for England! on 12:09 - May 21 with 6941 viewsMrSheen

Less bothered what it means for us, just thrilled for him. Can’t wait to see him get a proper chance.
Eze for England! on 12:09 - May 21 with 6938 viewsplasmahoop

I thought we just had a sell on clause?
Eze for England! on 12:13 - May 21 with 6905 viewsAntti_Heinola

Additional fee if he starts a game for England.

Bare bones.

Eze for England! on 12:19 - May 21 with 6820 viewsPdog

Eze for England! on 12:13 - May 21 by Antti_Heinola

Additional fee if he starts a game for England.

Any idea how much?
Eze for England! on 12:21 - May 21 with 6790 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The money will be nice, but so happy for the lad.
Eze for England! on 12:29 - May 21 with 6742 viewsqpr1976

Initially good news that he's in the squad of 30 and thus still in Southgate's mind.

Hopefully, he'll get a start in one of the 2 friendlies v Bosnia or Iceland, but I suspect he'll be a substitute like his previous appearance/s. I'm sure Hoo's suggested we only get a payout if he starts a game.

Regards the final Euros squad, he's pretty unlucky as there are about 15 players vying for about 8 or 9 places across the midfield in the travelling 26.
Foden, Bellingham, Rice, Saka, Maddison, Trent-Alexander, Palmer, Bowen, Rashford, Gordon, Grealish, Gallagher, Mainoo, Loftus-Cheek and Eze.

Love him to be involved though.
Eze for England! on 14:55 - May 21 with 6364 viewsnix

Eze for England! on 12:29 - May 21 by qpr1976

Initially good news that he's in the squad of 30 and thus still in Southgate's mind.

Hopefully, he'll get a start in one of the 2 friendlies v Bosnia or Iceland, but I suspect he'll be a substitute like his previous appearance/s. I'm sure Hoo's suggested we only get a payout if he starts a game.

Regards the final Euros squad, he's pretty unlucky as there are about 15 players vying for about 8 or 9 places across the midfield in the travelling 26.
Foden, Bellingham, Rice, Saka, Maddison, Trent-Alexander, Palmer, Bowen, Rashford, Gordon, Grealish, Gallagher, Mainoo, Loftus-Cheek and Eze.

Love him to be involved though.

No Rashford. I'd have thought he was ahead of some of these, at least to have a chance in pre-season matches. He surely doesn't need to know anything more about Foden, Grealish, Saka, Maddison or Rice?
Eze for England! on 15:02 - May 21 with 6315 viewssdm19994

Let’s hope he has a good game when he gets a start in one of the friendlies, can’t see Southgate dropping him from the 26
Login to get fewer ads

Eze for England! on 15:47 - May 21 with 6098 viewsswisscottage

The only reason I'll watch any of the England friendlies leading up to the tournament is if I think he's going to get decent game time.
Eze for England! on 16:13 - May 21 with 5962 viewsDavieQPR

Thought we only got something for first cap which he already has.
Eze for England! on 16:17 - May 21 with 5928 viewsytt28

Eze for England! on 16:13 - May 21 by DavieQPR

Thought we only got something for first cap which he already has.

First start
Eze for England! on 16:17 - May 21 with 5926 viewskingsburyR

I was one of the said few who thought Eze was over rated and lazy.

Show's what I know!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Eze for England! on 16:20 - May 21 with 5895 viewsknocker

Eze for England! on 12:19 - May 21 by Pdog

Any idea how much?

Apparently it's 4 Million.
Eze for England! on 16:21 - May 21 with 5885 viewsdmm

Eze for England! on 16:20 - May 21 by knocker

Apparently it's 4 Million.

Really, that much?!
Eze for England! on 16:30 - May 21 with 5825 viewsknocker

That's what I read somewhere.
Eze for England! on 16:36 - May 21 with 5776 viewsPdog

"Crystal Palace have agreed a £16m fee with QPR for forward Eberechi Eze in a deal that could rise to £20m. The additional £4m are seen as 'achievable' add-ons, with QPR also having a 20% sell-on clause built into the agreement."

Probably a few different add-ons so potentially not the full £4m just for the England start.
[Post edited 21 May 16:36]
Eze for England! on 16:44 - May 21 with 5715 viewsPetros

Eze's recent burst of form may have put him ahead of Grealish (not playing much, overshadowed by Doku) and Maddison (hasn't recovered pre-injury form).
Eze for England! on 16:52 - May 21 with 5663 viewsBklynRanger

Eze for England! on 16:36 - May 21 by Pdog

"Crystal Palace have agreed a £16m fee with QPR for forward Eberechi Eze in a deal that could rise to £20m. The additional £4m are seen as 'achievable' add-ons, with QPR also having a 20% sell-on clause built into the agreement."

Probably a few different add-ons so potentially not the full £4m just for the England start.

I think it was Hoos who said that he was greatly looking forward to the chance of Eze starting for England.

Not the whole £4m agreed, but he made it sound like a decent chunk anyway.
Eze for England! on 17:58 - May 21 with 5463 viewsjohnhoop

Slightly off topic but I reckon Southgate is really missing a trick if he doesn’t cap Michael Olise before France get in and make him a full international. If he wants to play for France rather than England then fair enough, there’s nothing we can do but if he’s got any desire at all to play for England it would be nuts to lose him. He’s looked better than Saka to me in recent months.
Eze for England! on 20:57 - May 21 with 5085 viewspaulparker

Eze for England! on 17:58 - May 21 by johnhoop

Slightly off topic but I reckon Southgate is really missing a trick if he doesn’t cap Michael Olise before France get in and make him a full international. If he wants to play for France rather than England then fair enough, there’s nothing we can do but if he’s got any desire at all to play for England it would be nuts to lose him. He’s looked better than Saka to me in recent months.

Hasn’t he been picked for French Olympic team?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Eze for England! on 21:25 - May 21 with 5023 viewsthehat

Eze for England! on 16:36 - May 21 by Pdog

My guess would be we get a nice chunk of that £4M if he starts for England the rest is probably aligned to him making appearances for Palace as long as they remain in the Premier League which they have.
Eze for England! on 21:30 - May 21 with 4986 viewsSuperhoops2808

Over the moon for him, but I don't expect to see him make the final cut. His time will be in 2 years. The training camp in itself will do him the world of good. My Palarse mates love him

If Palace keep him and Olise they will be fighting for a European spot next season.
Eze for England! on 23:07 - May 21 with 4736 viewsToast_R

I got tickets for the Iceland match, my first trip to Wembley since the play-off final. I hope he starts that one, would be something to see.
[Post edited 21 May 23:09]
Eze for England! on 23:10 - May 21 with 4731 viewsconnell10

Eze for England! on 14:55 - May 21 by nix

No Rashford. I'd have thought he was ahead of some of these, at least to have a chance in pre-season matches. He surely doesn't need to know anything more about Foden, Grealish, Saka, Maddison or Rice?

Grealish couldn't lace Ezes boots . He must be the most overrated player in the Premiership. Can't stand him.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eze for England! on 23:33 - May 21 with 4650 viewsNed_Kennedys

Eze for England! on 21:30 - May 21 by Superhoops2808

Over the moon for him, but I don't expect to see him make the final cut. His time will be in 2 years. The training camp in itself will do him the world of good. My Palarse mates love him

If Palace keep him and Olise they will be fighting for a European spot next season.

Eze is 26 and in the prime of his career now, not two years away. If Southgate picks on form then he’s way ahead of Grealish and Maddison and offers more flair and creativity than Bowen.
Just hope Southgate plays him from the start in the friendlies and Eze shows why he has to be in the squad, not just give him 20 minutes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024