Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Honest Guv 17:22 - Oct 16 with 1414 viewsrangers69

I wasn't to know.

Went to Harlequin with my daughter to buy some clothes & stuff for new baby.
Was in John Lewis, and queued to pay for the stuff. The silly cow behind the counter commented that I looked too old to be with 'my wife'. I politely told her that 'my wife' was actually my daughter, and told her to mind her own business, at which she called her manager & complained that I had been rude.
After a 5 minute 'discussion', I left the stuff on the counter, and left the shop.
Nuff sed.

I then noticed a person that seemed to be everywhere that I was whilst walking around looking at stuff. Whilst I was looking at a new lens for my camera in John Lewis, I caught him trying to look into my bag at which point I dragged him out the shop & hit him once. It was then that he told me he was a plain clothes policeman, not a security guard, but a Met policeman.
He had been following me as I was suspicious.
Well, if he had been doing his job properly, he would have seen me pay for everything I took.

I was released from the police station after 2 hours with a caution, but not charged. I complained that everything I had in my bags had a receipt, so he had not been doing his job very carefully.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024