Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'please not mark Hughes' thread 18:48 - Jan 8 with 5211 viewssevenhoop

As a 44 year season ticket holder I've seen most things but this sacking is an absolute outrage. Warnock's paying for the miracle of taking a poor team up and then having been shafted the whole pre season by briatore. Anyway other threads dealing with that.

But please Mark Hughes. Miserable, sour faced cheating bastard and I have in good authority could not be bothered to turn up for much of Fulham's training sessions. Please not him. Crap football will follow with none of the spirit engendered by Warnock. I'm stunned and gutted.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 17:38 - Aug 22 with 645 viewskarl

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 17:08 - Aug 22 by BklynRanger

I was clearly and categorically against Hughes. I anticipated the terrible impact he would have on everything with almost preternatural accuracy.

If only I'd had the time during my busy working day to have emphatically voiced those reservations.

Westbourne will be wishing he had gone and emptied the bins like his mum had said.

Joke, Westbourne!!!! (That's for calling Leigh Griffiths odd looking! His nickname in Scotland is 'The Thumb' btw)
The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 19:33 - Aug 22 with 531 viewsingeminate

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 17:38 - Aug 22 by karl

Westbourne will be wishing he had gone and emptied the bins like his mum had said.

Joke, Westbourne!!!! (That's for calling Leigh Griffiths odd looking! His nickname in Scotland is 'The Thumb' btw)

Fair play sevenhoop!!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 19:37 - Aug 22 with 525 viewsTGRRRSSS

Yeah I guess.
The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 19:39 - Aug 22 with 518 viewsTGRRRSSS

Listening to TS last week - I know) they were saying how Hughes and the Taffia were long term types who did better the longer they were at a club, this season will certainly be interesting too see how Stoke do
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024