Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'please not mark Hughes' thread 18:48 - Jan 8 with 5221 viewssevenhoop

As a 44 year season ticket holder I've seen most things but this sacking is an absolute outrage. Warnock's paying for the miracle of taking a poor team up and then having been shafted the whole pre season by briatore. Anyway other threads dealing with that.

But please Mark Hughes. Miserable, sour faced cheating bastard and I have in good authority could not be bothered to turn up for much of Fulham's training sessions. Please not him. Crap football will follow with none of the spirit engendered by Warnock. I'm stunned and gutted.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 20:07 - Jan 8 with 1492 viewsWestbourneR

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 19:43 - Jan 8 by DaiHo0p

Won nothing anywhere he's been. rubbish manager

Dai your comment is so stupid it beggars belief - Warnock's never won anything in the Premiership, he's never even managed to not get relegated.

Hodgson's never won anything here - is he no good either? How about Jol? How about David Moyes?

Stupid stupid stupid, if you're going to contribute grow a bloody brain first.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 20:08 - Jan 8 with 1484 viewsBlackCrowe

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 19:43 - Jan 8 by DaiHo0p

Won nothing anywhere he's been. rubbish manager

Assume you might be winding up but in case not then I assume you'll be less than satisfied with any manager that hasn't won either the PL, Champions league, FA cup or League cup. Man City and Fulham, who were both riding high under him, were absolutely gutted to see him.

May I recommend Citeh or our dear friends in SW3 to satiate your footballing needs.

And if you are winding me up, then . i don't know what anyone's on about on this board anymore, including myself.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 20:09 - Jan 8 with 1477 viewswaveydave

I have reason to believe he is a nasty man. Therefor he will never love the club and that is what made Neil such a good manager and why he gave me our best season I have ever seen
The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 20:10 - Jan 8 with 1466 viewsJamie

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 20:07 - Jan 8 by WestbourneR

Dai your comment is so stupid it beggars belief - Warnock's never won anything in the Premiership, he's never even managed to not get relegated.

Hodgson's never won anything here - is he no good either? How about Jol? How about David Moyes?

Stupid stupid stupid, if you're going to contribute grow a bloody brain first.

Hodgson got Blackburn back into Europe, was the LMA Manager of the Year for his job at Fulham and kept WBA up last year with plenty to spare.

Moyes has consistently kept Everton well clear of relegation on a League Two budget.

Both in an entirely different league to Sparky.
The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 20:10 - Jan 8 with 1466 viewsSurreyHoop

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 19:58 - Jan 8 by EalingRanger

He signed Samba didn't he? Quite an interesting angle on all this.

Don't see how Curbishley is an improvement on Warnock, the guy has always struck me as something of a pathetic creature, not sure why.

Curbishly consolidated Charlton in the Premiership before joining the Hammers where he kept them up by winning seven games from their last nine matches and then consolidating them in the prem before he left. He doesn't cut a pathetic figure to me.
The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 20:13 - Jan 8 with 1448 viewsGloucs_R

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 20:10 - Jan 8 by Jamie

Hodgson got Blackburn back into Europe, was the LMA Manager of the Year for his job at Fulham and kept WBA up last year with plenty to spare.

Moyes has consistently kept Everton well clear of relegation on a League Two budget.

Sparky got Wales into the Play offs - not an easy thing to do
League and FA Cup Semi with Blackburn
Top 6 with Blackburn
Got Blackburn into Europe

Poll: Are we staying up?

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 20:15 - Jan 8 with 1449 viewsTheBlob

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 20:09 - Jan 8 by waveydave

I have reason to believe he is a nasty man. Therefor he will never love the club and that is what made Neil such a good manager and why he gave me our best season I have ever seen

He is a very strange man.Gets into the pubs in Aber.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 20:15 - Jan 8 with 1446 viewssevenhoop

This is what my itk fulham mate says about him

He never travels on the team coach never attends training and takes the piss
Login to get fewer ads

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 20:21 - Jan 8 with 1424 viewsWestbourneR

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 20:10 - Jan 8 by Jamie

A League Two budget? Don't make me laugh you fool. How much did Fellaini cost? £10 million, Bilyaditinov (can't spell that!) £11 million, Heitinga etc.etc.etc.

Another stupid post.

And Hughes spend much much less at Blackburn and Fulham - he took BBurn into Europe and Fulham.

He is a very very good manager.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 20:24 - Jan 8 with 1412 viewsRangersAreBack

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 20:21 - Jan 8 by WestbourneR

A League Two budget? Don't make me laugh you fool. How much did Fellaini cost? £10 million, Bilyaditinov (can't spell that!) £11 million, Heitinga etc.etc.etc.

Another stupid post.

And Hughes spend much much less at Blackburn and Fulham - he took BBurn into Europe and Fulham.

He is a very very good manager.

And to think Westbourne that we were being shot down in flames a few days ago for daring to suggest that Warnock's job could be under scrutiny. Some people are so blinkered it beggars belief.
The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 20:50 - Jan 8 with 1395 viewsVish

I wouldn't have a problem with Mark Hughes at all. Has a pretty decent record.
The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 21:07 - Jan 8 with 1370 viewsN12Hoop

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 20:15 - Jan 8 by sevenhoop

This is what my itk fulham mate says about him

He never travels on the team coach never attends training and takes the piss

Who cares if he's strange, unfriendly and doesn't go on the bus. If he gets you into europe and makes you a Top 10 team that's better than the friendly chap who gets you relegated

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 21:36 - Jan 8 with 1346 viewsStanisgod

I remember everyone including me saying " If we ever get that tw*t Warnock as manager i'll never step inside Loftus Rd again ". Now you're all saying similair about Hughes ! what do we know ay.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 21:53 - Jan 8 with 1326 viewsbaz_qpr

I'd take hughes, I'd take curbishley I would not want Bruce.

I think Hughes is a done deal, one report today said that Warnock was unhappy about interference in transfers. Every player we have bid for has played under Hughes. Coincidence? I dont think so I fully expect him to be announced tomorrow morning
The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 21:57 - Jan 8 with 1321 viewsgigiisourgod

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 21:53 - Jan 8 by baz_qpr

I'd take hughes, I'd take curbishley I would not want Bruce.

I think Hughes is a done deal, one report today said that Warnock was unhappy about interference in transfers. Every player we have bid for has played under Hughes. Coincidence? I dont think so I fully expect him to be announced tomorrow morning

Would explain the lack of passion described from yesterdays performance from players it is highly out of character for.
The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 22:00 - Jan 8 with 1299 viewsbaz_qpr

Just to add on another thread our resident Times foootball correspondent says he has been told that Hughes has accepted the job, which is enough for me
The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 22:08 - Jan 8 with 1273 viewsHunterhoop

It's all opinions and cases can be made for and against a lot of the candidates.

Nevertheless, I don't trust Hughes. Personally, I don't think he'll respect our club and merely see us as a club to manage until something better comes along.

Equally, like others a good mate of mine us a Fulham ST and he has nothing but bad to say about Hughes.
The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 14:35 - Aug 22 with 1170 viewsTopCat34

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 14:58 - Aug 22 with 1077 viewsCHUBBS

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 22:08 - Jan 8 by Hunterhoop

It's all opinions and cases can be made for and against a lot of the candidates.

Nevertheless, I don't trust Hughes. Personally, I don't think he'll respect our club and merely see us as a club to manage until something better comes along.

Equally, like others a good mate of mine us a Fulham ST and he has nothing but bad to say about Hughes.

You know what,I'm with you on this one as I have a very bad feeling about him.
In fact I think he's a c@nt and I hope he chokes on his own arrogance.
The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 16:19 - Aug 22 with 884 viewsTGRRRSSS

Is this post from January 2012?

Ironic who called it right and who looks downright stupid in hinidsight.
The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 16:22 - Aug 22 with 880 viewssaxbend

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 16:19 - Aug 22 by TGRRRSSS

Is this post from January 2012?

Ironic who called it right and who looks downright stupid in hinidsight.

Interesting. Not ironic.
The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 16:25 - Aug 22 with 870 viewsToast_R

Is it too late to have a bet on 3-2 v Liverpool bet in play?
The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 16:34 - Aug 22 with 853 viewsPinnerPaul

Everything's easy after the event!

As said earlier on another thread most of us were looking forward to a great season before the Swansea game and drooling over our squad.

That season, that experience has tempered enthusiasm some what, even amongst the more positive of us!
The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 16:56 - Aug 22 with 803 viewsTacticalR

DaiHo0p certainly called it correctly.

Air hostess clique

The 'please not mark Hughes' thread on 17:08 - Aug 22 with 775 viewsBklynRanger

I was clearly and categorically against Hughes. I anticipated the terrible impact he would have on everything with almost preternatural accuracy.

If only I'd had the time during my busy working day to have emphatically voiced those reservations.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024