Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton kicking off on Twitter again.... 16:40 - Jan 20 with 1600 viewsfLaMeBoY

Sorry just seen a thread below. Anyway, what an utter embarrassment to the club. I really can't stand Barton.

Joey7Barton
Lost his job and the guy is blaming everyone but himself! Embarrassing, time to look in the mirror mate. Last thing we need right. Big week

Joey7Barton
If I talked about Neil, he'd do well to get another job. Twitter cost him his job???? I can think of a million other things! #shutitwarnock

Joey7Barton
Looking forward to the game against Wigan tomo. 1st time in a while we actually have a plan and seem organised. #3ptsneeded
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Barton kicking off on Twitter again.... on 16:45 - Jan 20 with 1559 viewsHayesender

Utter utter c**t

I've given this p**ck the benefit of doubt, but he really is a nasty horrible piece of work.

Average player with a big gob and an even bigger opinion of himself!!!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Barton kicking off on Twitter again.... on 16:46 - Jan 20 with 1552 viewsDevonWhite

Total embarrassment. If he'd actually put in a performance this season NW might still be in a job. I'm starting to wish we'd never signed him.
Barton kicking off on Twitter again.... on 16:56 - Jan 20 with 1515 viewsCliff

I'm the same he's one of a thankfully small group of players that I didn't feel I could ever truly get behind, but when he signed I admit I started to change my opinion (swayed no doubt by his being one of or biggest signings for a long time). Now however, I'm beginning to to back to my old thoughts and see why he has so much trouble getting a club, he was supposed to be Warnocks captain FFS, show some loyalty!

I won't be upset if he moves on in the summer.
Barton kicking off on Twitter again.... on 17:21 - Jan 20 with 1439 viewswombat

And another night or Barton slatting continues Jesus get a life some of you , proves a few things with what bartons said actually
One the players didn't agree with warnocks way of doing things maybe that's training or tactics or lack of them etc etc .

Maybe Barton wants to be successful and under warnock he didn't see how he would be , many have said that warnocks tactics were non existent and it was interesting how many players came out and waved warnock good bye very very fiew did some stayed silent some have a thanks for what u did although not many did that even

So what if Barton is stating some home truths warnock got us up brilliant will always be great full for that piece of history could he handle or organise a team in the prem no sorry he wasn't up to the job I'm affraid

May hurt some but it's the truth one win at home ain't gonna keep us up lack of a plan b isn't gonna keep us up in some cases lack of a plan a

Slagging players off publically
And washing your dirty laundry in public on any forum which will have u be it sky radio etc ain't the way of doing it
Sorry Neil the respect I had for you is diminishing every day you keep this up

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Barton kicking off on Twitter again.... on 17:32 - Jan 20 with 1396 viewsJuzzie

Kind of realised what we were getting with him but this is just ridiculous.

Fking playground "he said, she said" ... "My dad is bigger than your dad" and so on.

Joey, no one gives a $hit. Grow the fk up and leave Twitter and MyFace for the teenagers.

edit: Same with you too Neil, leave it alone. You're a legend for what you did, everone knows that. Why spoil it over silly bickering. Leaving with dignity is showing you're the better man, not all this SSN/newspaper bitch fest.

Barton kicking off on Twitter again.... on 18:03 - Jan 20 with 1342 viewsQPR1882

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton
Lost his job and the guy is blaming everyone but himself! Embarrassing, time to look in the mirror mate. Last thing we need right. Big week
4 minutes ago

3 points won out of the last possible 33 when NW was in charge,my guess that and not a player on twitter got him the sack

Looking forward to the game against Wigan tomo. 1st time in a while we actually have a plan and seem organised. #3ptsneeded
8 minutes ago
»

How many time have we heard complaints on here and at HQ that NW was playing wrong tactics,playing players in there wrong positions,not making subs at the right time or when he does make subs takes off wrong players.

Neil Warnock saying I talk to much. Now that is funny #mikebassett

Warnock has not stopped telling sky and any paper that wants to listen how he was wrongly sacked and should have been given more time.

Good luck tomorrow Joey...............
Barton kicking off on Twitter again.... on 18:16 - Jan 20 with 1316 viewsaves

I'm now sick of having had to listen to all the cr@p that goes on behind the scenes at HQ for the last 5 years or so. both being egoistical turds, I don't think either Barton or Warnock care much about the club any more at present than when we were battling it out at Chesterfield and Plymouth in league 1.

How I envy the relative calm and the media love-ins that go on at places like Swansea and Norwich. The sort we used to enjoy back in the early 90's. Although with the latter, the less said about relatives, the better.

If Dandelion and Burdock want to tear strips out of each other then both of them can pi55 off elsewhere. We don't need anymore negativity at this club in any shape or form.

...and that goes for Taarabt as well.
Barton kicking off on Twitter again.... on 18:30 - Jan 20 with 1271 viewsjamois

As much as I'd like him to shut it, ultimately I couldn't give a toss what Barton tweets. Bottom line is I want to see him have a decent game in the hoops. And the fact is I haven't yet (I wasn't at Wolves away). His first touch seems poor. He has given the ball away more than all our central defenders combined and his positional play can appears to confuse the rest of the team, i.e like a sunday team - I'm the captain so I'll play all over the pitch as I see fit. Given his wages, his ego and his big mouth I think it's his performances that are embarrassing, not the tweeting.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Login to get fewer ads

Barton kicking off on Twitter again.... on 18:42 - Jan 20 with 1237 viewsaves

Barton kicking off on Twitter again.... on 18:30 - Jan 20 by jamois

As much as I'd like him to shut it, ultimately I couldn't give a toss what Barton tweets. Bottom line is I want to see him have a decent game in the hoops. And the fact is I haven't yet (I wasn't at Wolves away). His first touch seems poor. He has given the ball away more than all our central defenders combined and his positional play can appears to confuse the rest of the team, i.e like a sunday team - I'm the captain so I'll play all over the pitch as I see fit. Given his wages, his ego and his big mouth I think it's his performances that are embarrassing, not the tweeting.

"You could almost compare him to a sewer rat, but that would be insulting to a sewer rat" - N. Warnock
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024