Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
i know we need to.. 13:57 - Jan 28 with 1424 viewsHolser

concentrate on our league position, but a bit of fking effort would'nt have gone amiss.

80's F block

i know we need to.. on 14:06 - Jan 28 with 1391 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Somewerent trying , some were but couldn't produce anything , Ah well , at least we have beaten them already , and it doesn't matter as we weren't gunna win the cup anyway , new striker , new midfielder , maybe a new winger , Villa here we come

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

i know we need to.. on 14:13 - Jan 28 with 1370 viewswindsorhoop

Nobody in that team wasn't trying ludicrous statement.

If any set of supporters know the difference between not trying and being sh@t than its us lot.

Felt the work rate was excellent first half we tired in the second tho and things started getting sloppy.
i know we need to.. on 14:23 - Jan 28 with 1346 viewshoopstar67

i know we need to.. on 14:13 - Jan 28 by windsorhoop

Nobody in that team wasn't trying ludicrous statement.

If any set of supporters know the difference between not trying and being sh@t than its us lot.

Felt the work rate was excellent first half we tired in the second tho and things started getting sloppy.

totally agree,stupid statement to say players were not trying
i know we need to.. on 14:29 - Jan 28 with 1334 viewscyprusmel

All the Rangers players in my opinion gave of their best, most of them were championship players last season. They were playing a multi million pound team. Some of the guys on this message board are totally unrealistic.
i know we need to.. on 14:43 - Jan 28 with 1297 viewsade_qpr

i know we need to.. on 14:29 - Jan 28 by cyprusmel

All the Rangers players in my opinion gave of their best, most of them were championship players last season. They were playing a multi million pound team. Some of the guys on this message board are totally unrealistic.

well spoken

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024