Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR vs man utd 8th April 13:20 - Mar 1 with 2087 viewsIrishR

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone would have spare tickets for this game? I have tickets in the Man u section but have a few friends(utd) travelling with me(I have 2 tickets and would need at least another 2 more). Id prefer to sit in our end as you can imagine. So home or away if anyone cant make it and looking to sell or if you have man u friends selling for that game. Thanks

Michael.
QPR vs man utd 8th April on 13:24 - Mar 1 with 2080 viewsSuperhoops2808

Are they on sale yet?

Answer my own question: No
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
QPR vs man utd 8th April on 13:40 - Mar 1 with 2060 viewsNorthernr

so you have tickets yourself but you want extras so some man utd fans can go?
QPR vs man utd 8th April on 13:48 - Mar 1 with 2049 viewsIrishR

QPR vs man utd 8th April on 13:40 - Mar 1 by Northernr

so you have tickets yourself but you want extras so some man utd fans can go?

I have 2 tickets in the Man U section but i would prefer not to sit there, obviously if i have to i will. I wrote the above message in a rush, 1-2 tickets in the QPR section would be what im looking for. Regarding tickets not already on sale, i was refering to people with away season tickets that maybe already know they can not go.
QPR vs man utd 8th April on 17:02 - Mar 1 with 1969 viewsessextaxiboy

QPR vs man utd 8th April on 13:48 - Mar 1 by IrishR

I have 2 tickets in the Man U section but i would prefer not to sit there, obviously if i have to i will. I wrote the above message in a rush, 1-2 tickets in the QPR section would be what im looking for. Regarding tickets not already on sale, i was refering to people with away season tickets that maybe already know they can not go.

With respect your opening post sounds like a Manchester Utd fan trying to get tickets
QPR vs man utd 8th April on 17:27 - Mar 1 with 1954 viewsdaveB

they'll be plenty of tickets, we won't sell out for an easter sunday lunchtime game with no trains running, just buy two when they go on sale
QPR vs man utd 8th April on 18:27 - Mar 1 with 1927 viewsIrishR

Aye I see what you mean, my apologies. I usually get to 2-3 games a year(when demand was alot lower, QPR fan for 20years now, 17 of them being in Ireland with us mostly in the championship) but havent been yet in the prem due to work assignments in Germany so i did not renew my membership this year. Ill check the ticket office closer to the time and see if i can get in the QPR section if not ill have to keep my mouth shut beside a man u supporting mate.

Thanks for the replies anyway. Takecare.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
QPR vs man utd 8th April on 19:19 - Mar 2 with 1841 viewsqprmeath

Pm sent
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024