Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will 35 points be enough? 12:00 - Mar 4 with 1049 viewsHongKongR

Definitely some more positive comments on the MB after our performance against Everton. Have we turned the corner? I believe we have.

Many people have been worried about our run in, well yes it is tough but that may bring out the best in us. I could actually see us doing pretty well against some of the big guns of this league, and believe that we will now be a tough team to beat.

I think we've got the players and now believe that we've learned the lessons from our mistakes so that we can toughen up and get some points and move away from trouble.

Given these assumptions, I believe we may pick up another 13 points...my question is will that be enough - not if you think we will get that many or think I'm crazy...it's okay, I've read the negativity threads and posts and don't need anymore, not here anyway - so will it be?!

Here is where I see the points coming from...
Bolton (a) - critical and we go there feeling pretty good and they are feeling battered and bruised: 3 points
Stoke (h) - not great away from home, and will be very safe when they play us: 3 points
Liverpool (h) - will be focused on their FA Cup game when they eventually come to Loftus Road, and won't like a midweek game in West London whilst we'll be pumped for it and the players (especially Cisse) will love playing Liverpool: 3 points
Sunderland (a) - will be feeling pretty safe and although very tough to beat at their place I think we'll do better at stopping them scoring than when we played them in December: 1 point
West Brom (a) - will feel very safe now after their great run of form, but it will run out: 1 point
Swansea (h) - a game that could go either way, will not be easy at all: 1 point
Tottenham (h) - running out of steam after early season promise and worried about Harry's exit: 1 point
Will 35 points be enough? on 12:01 - Mar 4 with 1045 viewsdodge_stoke_r

IMHO I think about 32 points may see 4th from bottom safe
Will 35 points be enough? on 12:04 - Mar 4 with 1039 viewsLewes_r

no way will we beat liverpool if you think Swansea can get a draw..

I think we'll lose against the cheating reds (some kind of dive penalty situation involving suarez) and we'll beat swansea

as said above 32 may well keep us up

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Will 35 points be enough? on 12:06 - Mar 4 with 1037 viewsgueRRilla

LMFAO Well you can't be faulted for optimism! I hope we get that many points!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024