Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
(old) newbie 11:40 - Apr 26 with 2445 viewsAlvarado

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking on here for ages and haven't got round to re-registering, I used to post as Alvarado but lost my registration when the site moved to a new platform/home. Fantastic articles and the new tactical piece on the Spurs game have eventually broken the camel's back and prodded me to do the right thing.

Have been QPR since mid 70s (mum and dad were local and dad was an R) and for any small kid in those circumstances in the 1970s supporting Rangers would be a no brainer. Parents moved to Epsom and though I too later moved (to Pennine West Yorkshire between Leeds and Manchester) I still have relatives on the Wormwood Scrubs estate where my dad grew up. These days I have a young family and usually do northern/midlands away games only, though I've managed Everton at home this season too.

Alvarado after the part of Madrid where I used to live (local team Real and so yes I was disappointed last night), favourite cheese depends on the mood but let's say Cornish Yarg, parmesan or Snowdonia Cheese Company cheddar in black waxed rounds. Are we staying up? After our performances this season I'm amazed we're still in with a chance! COYRs
(old) newbie on 11:52 - Apr 26 with 2429 viewsW7Ranger

Welcome fella.
(old) newbie on 12:05 - Apr 26 with 2419 viewsLOFT67

Braybrook Street ?

Loft67

(old) newbie on 13:00 - Apr 26 with 2388 viewslondonscottish

Welcome.

A formidable palette of cheese.

With a cheese selectionlike that on our side we'll surely stay up.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

(old) newbie on 13:05 - Apr 26 with 2378 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Welcome back.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

(old) newbie on 13:07 - Apr 26 with 2371 viewsAlvarado

(old) newbie on 12:05 - Apr 26 by LOFT67

Braybrook Street ?

No, but pretty close - Erconwald Street.
(old) newbie on 13:08 - Apr 26 with 2371 viewsJonDoeman

Hello my friend!

It Is What It Is !!

(old) newbie on 13:46 - Apr 26 with 2345 viewsTheBlob

Welcome aboard.
Alvarado?Sounds a bit like El Dorado - you,know,that South American geezer what covered himself in gold(probably a lot of body hair,panned for aluvial gold like the Golden Fleece)
Lend us a Gram mate.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

(old) newbie on 13:57 - Apr 26 with 2325 viewsade_qpr

good day, have fun

bloody Real

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Login to get fewer ads

(old) newbie on 14:10 - Apr 26 with 2315 viewspeejaybee

(old) newbie on 13:05 - Apr 26 by Metallica_Hoop

Welcome back.

And front.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

(old) newbie on 14:19 - Apr 26 with 2308 viewsA40Bosh

Hola

and

Welcome.

Thank you for also not falling foul of the cheese police on your first post back. You'd be surprised how many long term lurkers still dont conform to protocol!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

(old) newbie on 14:35 - Apr 26 with 2290 views18StoneOfHoop

(old) newbie on 13:46 - Apr 26 by TheBlob

Welcome aboard.
Alvarado?Sounds a bit like El Dorado - you,know,that South American geezer what covered himself in gold(probably a lot of body hair,panned for aluvial gold like the Golden Fleece)
Lend us a Gram mate.

A hearty LFW welcome,Alvarado.Very good post.

Eldorado,Blob? Back in 1992,class weren't it? Could well have been the greatest BBC soap of all time - after all it did have a world class cast of luvvie star names - if only the execs had shown more balls.Chubby Bunny with the tash and Sweaty Sad Sack Drew? sexy as hell!

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

(old) newbie on 15:28 - Apr 26 with 2266 viewsTacticalR

Welcome Alvarado.

Air hostess clique

(old) newbie on 17:26 - Apr 26 with 2230 viewsTheBlob

(old) newbie on 14:35 - Apr 26 by 18StoneOfHoop

A hearty LFW welcome,Alvarado.Very good post.

Eldorado,Blob? Back in 1992,class weren't it? Could well have been the greatest BBC soap of all time - after all it did have a world class cast of luvvie star names - if only the execs had shown more balls.Chubby Bunny with the tash and Sweaty Sad Sack Drew? sexy as hell!

Don't make 'em like that anymore

Poll: So how was the season for you?

(old) newbie on 17:27 - Apr 26 with 2229 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Welcome Alvarado, thought the name looked familiar in the list, you used to post when Ron had the old board?

Im same as you re our chances of staying up...after the season we've had im amazed we still have a chance!
(old) newbie on 21:24 - Apr 26 with 2191 viewswestolian

(old) newbie on 17:27 - Apr 26 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Welcome Alvarado, thought the name looked familiar in the list, you used to post when Ron had the old board?

Im same as you re our chances of staying up...after the season we've had im amazed we still have a chance!

Fantastic first post - it had everything

Fair play mucker

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

((old) newbie on 21:29 - Apr 26 with 2189 viewsloftboy

Welcome amigo

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

(old) newbie on 22:01 - Apr 26 with 2172 viewsJoolzz

Bienvenido colego.Half spanish too(sevilla),live otherside of white city.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024