Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear Clive 07:44 - May 7 with 816 viewstimcocking

Please hurry that article along.

Ps As many photos as possible.
Dear Clive on 12:24 - May 7 with 783 viewsNorthernr

Sadly just been sent the pictures and they've only done 19 and all but two of them are of the lap of honour, and five of those are of Cisse walking around. Not best pleased, hoping I get a fuller set later today.

Want to have match report up before Wigan game as I'm heading out to watch it with Neil.
Dear Clive on 12:26 - May 7 with 774 viewsgigiisourgod

You want to pay your camera man more spondoulas!
Dear Clive on 12:37 - May 7 with 744 viewsGoldenEPump

Dear Clive on 12:24 - May 7 by Northernr

Sadly just been sent the pictures and they've only done 19 and all but two of them are of the lap of honour, and five of those are of Cisse walking around. Not best pleased, hoping I get a fuller set later today.

Want to have match report up before Wigan game as I'm heading out to watch it with Neil.

Why would you want a set of pictures of Ricardo Fuller?
Dear Clive on 13:15 - May 7 with 677 viewstimcocking

As i can't get there often, i love studying the photos.

Especially pictures of the QPR crowd strangely enough.
Dear Clive on 13:20 - May 7 with 663 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Dear Clive on 13:15 - May 7 by timcocking

As i can't get there often, i love studying the photos.

Especially pictures of the QPR crowd strangely enough.

When you're over we'll have to make sure Neil is able to snap the block you're in and we can have a competition to spot you!

Also enjoy the photos, they're a good reminder of what you saw, given that they're taken from the stands instead of sidelines where the usual press get their pics.
Dear Clive on 13:22 - May 7 with 655 viewstimcocking

Dear Clive on 13:20 - May 7 by Pablo_Hoopsta

When you're over we'll have to make sure Neil is able to snap the block you're in and we can have a competition to spot you!

Also enjoy the photos, they're a good reminder of what you saw, given that they're taken from the stands instead of sidelines where the usual press get their pics.

Back of the R block whenever possible :-)
Dear Clive on 13:24 - May 7 with 647 viewsstowmarketrange

Dear Clive on 13:20 - May 7 by Pablo_Hoopsta

Is there any videos from yesterday that fans took on their phones?That always make good veiwing.
Dear Clive on 13:25 - May 7 with 639 viewstimcocking

And hey, anybody with crap mobile video footage (or good) of the celebrations/victory parade anything like that please put it on you tube or something, i can't find anything good. In the TV highlights i can't really hear much of the crowd noise.

Haven't yet seen anything at all of the celebrations and it's driving me crazy.
Login to get fewer ads

Dear Clive on 13:27 - May 7 with 625 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Dear Clive on 13:28 - May 7 with 620 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Dear Clive on 13:24 - May 7 by stowmarketrange

Is there any videos from yesterday that fans took on their phones?That always make good veiwing.

Everywhere I looked was a bloody iPhone or mini floodlight-emitting-handheld device, must be tons working their way onto YouTube etc.

Maybe Clive can have a new section on here to host people's videos and pictures from the games - I'm sure that would be prohibitively expensive tho.
Dear Clive on 13:35 - May 7 with 605 viewstimcocking

Dear Clive on 13:27 - May 7 by JonDoeman

More!
Dear Clive on 13:36 - May 7 with 600 viewsJonDoeman

Dear Clive on 13:35 - May 7 by timcocking

More!

It Is What It Is !!

Dear Clive on 13:39 - May 7 with 584 viewsJeff

how on earth are you getting Neil out again tonight? the stream of text messages from the pair of you last night were increasingly incoherent as time went on!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Can we not knock it?

Dear Clive on 13:42 - May 7 with 566 viewsNeil_SI

Dear Clive on 13:39 - May 7 by Jeff

how on earth are you getting Neil out again tonight? the stream of text messages from the pair of you last night were increasingly incoherent as time went on!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Yesterday for me was a bit like..."Tonight Matthew...I'm going to be Clive Whittingham"
Dear Clive on 13:43 - May 7 with 557 viewstimcocking

Nice one, cheers.
Dear Clive on 13:48 - May 7 with 545 viewsstowmarketrange

Dear Clive on 13:27 - May 7 by JonDoeman

Thats brilliant thanks.I would take a few photos on my phone,but its so old the players would have to stand still for 6 seconds while I took the pictures.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024