Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Speed Awareness Course 12:35 - May 23 with 6903 viewsGloucs_R

Posted on here a few weeks ago that I got caight speeding, 38 in a 30. Anyway, I got the forms through today for my Speed Awareness Course. Thames Valley is managed by the AA who charge £95 for you to attend. I said I didnt want to do the course in the TV so they told me to contact Glocs County who only charged me £72. Bit of a pish take that one company charge you so much more than another for the same course.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Speed Awareness Course on 12:40 - May 23 with 3645 viewsGloryHunter

I got done by Thames Valley as well. Didn't get offered the course. I was clocked at 40 in a 30 zone - do you have to be less than a certain figure over to get offered the course?
Speed Awareness Course on 12:45 - May 23 with 3621 viewsNorthernr

They do you at 10% + 2 and if you're close to that you get offered the course.
Speed Awareness Course on 13:00 - May 23 with 3585 viewsmichael67

I thought that this thread was going to be about illegal drug identification.

Obviously not!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Speed Awareness Course on 13:06 - May 23 with 3564 viewsGloucs_R

Speed Awareness Course on 12:40 - May 23 by GloryHunter

I got done by Thames Valley as well. Didn't get offered the course. I was clocked at 40 in a 30 zone - do you have to be less than a certain figure over to get offered the course?

In a 30, between 35-42 they should offer you the course, unless you have sat it before.

Speed Awareness Course on 13:13 - May 23 with 3537 viewsBlackCrowe

Did it a month ago in Ealing. Felt like an extra from The Office.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Speed Awareness Course on 13:59 - May 23 with 3484 viewsjonno

I did one of those a few years ago - well it meant I could keep my licence free of points at least and I managed to do it in work time which was a bonus! Actually it was much better and more useful than I thought, you do learn a few things. Mind you, as I was driving away from the place I went past a camera at above the speed limit - luckily it wasn't switched on! It's only offered to those who are just over the limit and you can only do it the once.
Speed Awareness Course on 14:01 - May 23 with 3474 viewsessextaxiboy

Be on time . One of my passengers was less than a minute late and was sent home and got the points and fine .
Speed Awareness Course on 14:15 - May 23 with 3452 viewsQPR_Jim

I've got to go on the course, not sure how much it costs yet as I haven't booked it but I was caught doing 42 in a 30 and they offered it to me. This may be because the camera was sat right before the road changed to a 40 zone and I was on a dual carridgeway, so perhaps they were generous.
Login to get fewer ads

Speed Awareness Course on 14:46 - May 23 with 3411 viewsBlackCrowe

Speed Awareness Course on 13:59 - May 23 by jonno

I did one of those a few years ago - well it meant I could keep my licence free of points at least and I managed to do it in work time which was a bonus! Actually it was much better and more useful than I thought, you do learn a few things. Mind you, as I was driving away from the place I went past a camera at above the speed limit - luckily it wasn't switched on! It's only offered to those who are just over the limit and you can only do it the once.

I've done it twice actually. But you can only do it once every 3 years I think.

It was a mind-numbing 4 hours on both occasions - only relieved occasionally by some of the brain-dead answers some of my fellow speeders gave to the David Brentesque course leader's questions.

Speed Awareness Course on 14:20 - May 24 with 3301 viewswestberksr

Speed Awareness Course on 14:46 - May 23 by BlackCrowe

I've done it twice actually. But you can only do it once every 3 years I think.

It was a mind-numbing 4 hours on both occasions - only relieved occasionally by some of the brain-dead answers some of my fellow speeders gave to the David Brentesque course leader's questions.

unfukkingbelievable; only read this yesterday and then won of the fukkers drops through the letterbox today

If can unhappilly confirm that the speeding at up to 42 in a 30 will possibly lead to an invite for such a course; as long as you haven't done one in the last 3 years.

bollox
Speed Awareness Course on 15:21 - May 24 with 3240 viewsBluce_Ree

Imagine some c*nts. Well that's the speed camera people.

I've had two in the last three years. 38 and 36mph. Oh f*ck off! Both of them on p1ss-poor signed roads which felt like 40mph ones.

So, for the second one I went on a speed awareness course. Bunch of surly c*nts sat there for SIX HOURS on a Saturday with no refreshments provided and we're a million miles from any shops. C*nts. After that bullshit we then have to go driving with some instructor c*nts. I'm in some guy's car - a fking hairdresser's piece of shit car - and he's telling me to drive around in third (like a c*nt) as that makes driving at 30mph feel really natural. Whatever you massive paedophile. It makes it easy for you to cruise by schools. C*nt.

He gets me to drive around and because we're in the middle of fcking nowhere, it's all country lanes and shit. There's no traffic or anything and I'm pootling around at 30 like some sort of b*stard. It's AGONY. I accidentally relax and I'm doing like 32 and he goes 'woah' like the f*cking HORSE MOLESTING C*NT that he is. F*ck my life. After five minutes of this fcking bullshit I've got a queue of like seven cars behind me getting pissed off. He's like 'ignore them and stick with 30 mph' like some sort of horrific nazi. For the next twenty minutes they, and I, are apoplectic with rage because IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DRIVE AT 30 MPH. THIS IS WHY NO-ONE WANTS TO DO IT.

I'm dying of fking shame incase someone thinks I'm the fking Josef Fritzl 30 MPH c*nt and not this stamp-collecting c0ckholder who probably has his mother's fcking sp*nk-riddled corpse in the boot. Eventually I'm let out of this fcking Fritzl-basement-on-wheels and allowed back into my car which by now feels like the sweet, sweet thrillride I've always wanted.

Did I speed home? Yes. I was so wound up at having to spend my whole Saturday doing this bullshit that I'd have quite happily done 100MPH through a fcking nursing home at that point.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Speed Awareness Course on 15:28 - May 24 with 3226 viewsBlackCrowe

Hmmm, rather warm outside.

Speed Awareness Course on 15:32 - May 24 with 3225 viewsGloucs_R

Speed Awareness Course on 15:21 - May 24 by Bluce_Ree

I've had two in the last three years. 38 and 36mph. Oh f*ck off! Both of them on p1ss-poor signed roads which felt like 40mph ones.

So, for the second one I went on a speed awareness course. Bunch of surly c*nts sat there for SIX HOURS on a Saturday with no refreshments provided and we're a million miles from any shops. C*nts. After that bullshit we then have to go driving with some instructor c*nts. I'm in some guy's car - a fking hairdresser's piece of shit car - and he's telling me to drive around in third (like a c*nt) as that makes driving at 30mph feel really natural. Whatever you massive paedophile. It makes it easy for you to cruise by schools. C*nt.

He gets me to drive around and because we're in the middle of fcking nowhere, it's all country lanes and shit. There's no traffic or anything and I'm pootling around at 30 like some sort of b*stard. It's AGONY. I accidentally relax and I'm doing like 32 and he goes 'woah' like the f*cking HORSE MOLESTING C*NT that he is. F*ck my life. After five minutes of this fcking bullshit I've got a queue of like seven cars behind me getting pissed off. He's like 'ignore them and stick with 30 mph' like some sort of horrific nazi. For the next twenty minutes they, and I, are apoplectic with rage because IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO DRIVE AT 30 MPH. THIS IS WHY NO-ONE WANTS TO DO IT.

I'm dying of fking shame incase someone thinks I'm the fking Josef Fritzl 30 MPH c*nt and not this stamp-collecting c0ckholder who probably has his mother's fcking sp*nk-riddled corpse in the boot. Eventually I'm let out of this fcking Fritzl-basement-on-wheels and allowed back into my car which by now feels like the sweet, sweet thrillride I've always wanted.

Did I speed home? Yes. I was so wound up at having to spend my whole Saturday doing this bullshit that I'd have quite happily done 100MPH through a fcking nursing home at that point.

Post of the week!

Speed Awareness Course on 15:40 - May 24 with 3205 viewsandygg

Speed Awareness Course on 15:44 - May 24 with 3200 viewsreal_loftus

ATAF

ATAF.

Speed Awareness Course on 15:44 - May 24 with 3199 viewskensalriser

Anger management course straight after?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Speed Awareness Course on 16:09 - May 24 with 3181 viewswestberksr

this will be me in a few weeks
Speed Awareness Course on 16:12 - May 24 with 3172 viewsLOFT67

Speed Awareness Course on 14:01 - May 23 by essextaxiboy

Be on time . One of my passengers was less than a minute late and was sent home and got the points and fine .

Should have put his foot down.

Loft67

Speed Awareness Course on 16:15 - May 24 with 3165 viewsMetallica_Hoop

"'woah' like the f*cking HORSE MOLESTING C*NT that he is"

I've just sent that to my Dept.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Speed Awareness Course on 16:29 - May 24 with 3145 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Great course description Bluce.

In a few weeks time I will have the pleasure of becoming a better driver thanks to the Leicester Traffic Light Course. First hour on Green light. Second hour deals with Yellow.....

Went through red 1.3 seconds after it changed apparently. Safe T-junction. Have to be a nutter to have an accident there, hence the camera.
Speed Awareness Course on 16:32 - May 24 with 3135 viewscollegeranger

Best post in ages - Now doing the rounds in my office!!
Speed Awareness Course on 21:39 - May 24 with 3017 viewsSomersetHoops

I was done at 81 on the slip road from the M3 to A303 (sneaky van at long range at a place that is not dangerous and had no accidents - obviously got too many staff with nothing to do).

I was invited onto the course and took mine at Eastleigh. I thought it was good while I was there and was well treated and admit I learnt something.

On the way to the course on the A303 I was overtaken by a convoy of vehicles and police motorcycles doing at least a ton and not obviously attending an emergency, which just demonstrates the hypocrisy of the whole frigging set-up.

Who's Next?

Speed Awareness Course on 22:29 - May 24 with 2975 viewstom007

lol tourettes
Speed Awareness Course on 22:52 - May 24 with 2953 viewsCOASTALHOOP

I hope to god that none of you ever have to bury a child, killed by a speeding motorist.
Just 5mph over 30 can be the difference between life and death.
It's 30 for a reason.
Speed Awareness Course on 23:06 - May 24 with 2937 viewsSterlingArcher

Bruce,

Woah !! Do you kiss your Mother with that mouth ?!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024