Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Froch 00:46 - May 27 with 1075 viewsCHUBBS

What an amazing fighter this guy is,the 3rd time he's become a world champion against a really difficult opponent he just blew him away.
What a boxer,what an exciting perfomance that was.
Will he finally get the credit he deserves?
Froch on 00:49 - May 27 with 1072 viewsfinney

great fight
Froch on 00:56 - May 27 with 1060 viewsCHUBBS

Froch on 00:49 - May 27 by finney

great fight

Yeah Finney the geezer was 30-0 yet he absolutely destroyed him.Great fighter,atmosphere and result.
Your lad looked very classy,future champion?
Froch on 01:00 - May 27 with 1057 viewsfinney

Frampton looked very good have to say that was one of the best fights i have seen as in the Froch thought the ref took a risk in not stepping in anyone can see that yer man was gone from mid round 3
Froch on 01:18 - May 27 with 1044 viewsCHUBBS

Froch on 01:00 - May 27 by finney

Frampton looked very good have to say that was one of the best fights i have seen as in the Froch thought the ref took a risk in not stepping in anyone can see that yer man was gone from mid round 3

Know what you mean but it was a title fight and Bute is a hell of a banger so the ref gave him every chance.
Anyway glad he didn't,would have ruined a spectacular finnish.
Froch on 10:05 - May 27 with 933 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Froch on 01:00 - May 27 by finney

Bute has come back from the brink before so I'm glad the ref didn't step in till he did, I'd have liked another round out of Bute before seeing Froch knock him out but no complaints. Froch moved steadily at first and from the 3rd inwards it was all one way traffic.

Excellent return to winning ways for Froch!
Froch on 11:40 - May 27 with 870 viewssmegma

Mised it as I was at Brixton Academy. Glad for him as lot of people wrote him off in the run up to the fight. Hes rammed those doubters words right down their throats.Even when he won his first world title I don't think he got the recognition he deserved. Now hes put his name in the history books. Got a text from100percent saying he was at the fight last night as well.
Froch on 11:53 - May 27 with 855 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Froch on 11:55 - May 27 with 849 viewsNeil_SI

It was an excellent and gutsy performance, but I was surprised at how much the referee allowed Froch to rabbit punch and hit Bute on the back of the head. He did it so many times and it probably had an impact on the fight in the end.
Login to get fewer ads

Froch on 11:57 - May 27 with 846 views100percent

I was there - what a fantastic performance from Froch - took the fight to him straight away, never let him settle and completely dominated..... Froch is a such a great fighter when he concentrates on getting the job done. Top marks.....
Froch on 16:27 - May 27 with 760 viewsdogsdanglies

Carl Froch was superb last night from the opening bell but Lucian Bute hasn't boxed against the same quality of opponent as Froch and it showed, every time Froch connected he shook Bute to his boots and it was only a matter of time before he stopped him !!
Froch on 16:33 - May 27 with 750 viewsJonDoeman

It's a shame him and Calzaghe never got it on.

It Is What It Is !!

Froch on 19:02 - May 27 with 700 viewsMattnme

I like Froch because he doesn't pick and choose his way through easy opponents, he's not scared to face anyone.
Froch on 19:28 - May 27 with 688 viewsloftboy

I bloody fell asleep just before the Frampton fight finished, I was up at 5:30 that morning though.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024