Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... 11:52 - Jun 19 with 4532 viewsfLaMeBoY

Great signing for them - but what does that say about Fulham? mugs.
Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 11:53 - Jun 19 with 3602 viewsNorthernr

That is a very strange one all round. Who do Fulham have left up front now then? Dembele, who plays in a withdrawn role and may be leaving anyway, and Ruiz who sort of flatters to deceive a bit. Must be lining up somebody else.
Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 11:53 - Jun 19 with 3588 viewsimustbemad

4 year deal. Great signing for Reading but he's going for the money
Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 11:54 - Jun 19 with 3580 viewsJamie

Rumour is that Reading have offered him a long term deal on £65k/week, way above Fulhams wagecap.

Lessons not learned elsewhere from QPR 2011/12.
Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 11:54 - Jun 19 with 3581 viewsLewes_r

if true Im surprised no one else beat the fakes to him

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 11:55 - Jun 19 with 3570 viewsballbag

Fulham can start 5 anti-Reading threads on their board now.
Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 11:58 - Jun 19 with 3542 viewsLewes_r

from Fulham board

"Let him go. He's done nothing worthy of 40k week never mind 65k. Some of those goals he scored were pure flukes. Let's get someone who can score for fun and mean it."
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 12:00 - Jun 19 with 3526 viewseastside_r

I have it fairly good authority that this is another sign that Al-Fayed is slowly puling out of Fulham. My source could not confirm whether he is simply losing interest or whether he gas financial problems.

As with Johnson & Zamora, players on big wages will not have their contracts renewed and there will be no replacements.
Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 12:02 - Jun 19 with 3508 viewsJonDoeman

Thought he looked the business at ours, showed Zamora up anyway.

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 12:03 - Jun 19 with 3489 viewsW7Ranger

Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 12:02 - Jun 19 by JonDoeman

Thought he looked the business at ours, showed Zamora up anyway.

Gone on a Free? He only signed in January!! Never known a player signed on a 6 month contract before!!
Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 12:05 - Jun 19 with 3475 viewswestolian

Brilliant signing for Fakes

What on earth is going on at Fulham ?

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 12:05 - Jun 19 with 3474 viewsMarc

Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 12:03 - Jun 19 by W7Ranger

Gone on a Free? He only signed in January!! Never known a player signed on a 6 month contract before!!

Was on loan at Fulham.
Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 12:10 - Jun 19 with 3442 viewsTacticalR

There's also the Russian connection (as the new owner at Reading is Russian).

Air hostess clique

Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 12:12 - Jun 19 with 3423 viewsexiled_dictator

Was only on loan from Stuttgart till the end of the season with option to take him on perm. Fulham chose not to do so, and Reading stepped in as they now have a Russian owner with connections.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 12:19 - Jun 19 with 3369 viewsRangersw12

To be fair I don't think Fulham will miss him to be honest he scored all those goals in a few games i.e like Agyemang and then didn't score for 8 and I think he will be lucky to get double figures next season
Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 12:23 - Jun 19 with 3344 viewsW7Ranger

Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 12:05 - Jun 19 by Marc

Was on loan at Fulham.

Yeah I knew that....

Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 12:27 - Jun 19 with 3320 viewsLowerloftLad

F off zamora we got the pog err no you don't hahahahaha

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 12:27 - Jun 19 with 3320 viewsadhoc_qpr

While the Pog scored quite a few for Fulham last season, in the last few seasons and at Stuttgart he has flopped badly.

Reading better hope it wasn't just a purple patch!

Still a potentially very good signing and statement of intent from Reading (and lack of intent from Fulham i guess!)

If Dempsey leaves as well they are looking very short upfront.
Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 12:30 - Jun 19 with 3297 viewsenfieldargh

when he signed for foolham russian correspondant on talk sport said of him

he will start like a runaway train and then fade alarmingly

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 12:40 - Jun 19 with 3258 viewsjonno

Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 12:00 - Jun 19 by eastside_r

I have it fairly good authority that this is another sign that Al-Fayed is slowly puling out of Fulham. My source could not confirm whether he is simply losing interest or whether he gas financial problems.

As with Johnson & Zamora, players on big wages will not have their contracts renewed and there will be no replacements.

Sounds quite likely.
Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 12:48 - Jun 19 with 3221 viewsNorthernr

Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 12:30 - Jun 19 by enfieldargh

when he signed for foolham russian correspondant on talk sport said of him

he will start like a runaway train and then fade alarmingly

So a better idea than a four year contract would be for Reading and Fulham to sign him alternately on three month loan deals?
Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 12:51 - Jun 19 with 3185 viewssmegma

Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 11:55 - Jun 19 by ballbag

Fulham can start 5 anti-Reading threads on their board now.

I bet their mb's are going into meltdown now !! GOOD.
Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 16:02 - Jun 19 with 2980 viewsMattnme

I also find the decision not to renew Danny Murphys contract strange (I know about his age but think Ray Wilkins). Whenever I saw fulham last year I thought he was the one that made them tick.
Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 16:10 - Jun 19 with 2963 viewsBazWoT

Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 12:19 - Jun 19 by Rangersw12

To be fair I don't think Fulham will miss him to be honest he scored all those goals in a few games i.e like Agyemang and then didn't score for 8 and I think he will be lucky to get double figures next season

Dave was exactly how a mate of mine described him.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 18:11 - Jun 19 with 2802 viewsBazWoT

Although this may well be likely, he hasn't joined anyone yet. His agent says he hopes to have his future sorted with a week according to SSN.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 19:44 - Jun 19 with 2726 viewssmegma

Pavel Pogrebnyak to Reading on a free.... on 16:02 - Jun 19 by Mattnme

I also find the decision not to renew Danny Murphys contract strange (I know about his age but think Ray Wilkins). Whenever I saw fulham last year I thought he was the one that made them tick.

According to my brother who is a ST holder ,Murphy was poor up until about January and was thinking he was finished. But then he suddenly found some superb form and was the first name on the teamsheet come the end of the season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024