Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin 21:50 - Jun 22 with 4854 viewsShun

It's staggering that after all the problems they've had over the past few years, instead of being happy to merely be in existence, they're splashing out again. They've already signed 9 players and Evans is going after at least 3 or 4 more. All free transfers so far, but the calibre of these players is impressive, and you have to think that the prospect of playing in a new stadium isn't the only thing attracting them! On top of that they've also recently bid £200K for a L2 striker.

I'm going for them to win the league, then go into admin and come straight back down.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 17:13 - Jul 2 with 354 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Now taking bets on when Rotherham will be back in admin on 16:38 - Jul 2 by sefmiller

Another Miller here. I'm fairly confident that it will not come to admin this time round. The hope is for 7000-8000 crowds and these figures seem realistic on the back of season ticket sales so far. That being said, Tony Stewart has stated he will still be bank-rolling the club for at least the next year or so whilst we settle in to our new surroundings. Perhaps it is deluded to assume everything is rosy but the information we are fed, as fans, is a lot more positive then it was 4-5 years ago.

It seems daft to me this 'rivalry' our clubs have built up over the last few years (even if it maybe only exists on t'e net). For as long as I can remember we have been a family club. Perhaps we are a bit starry-eyed nowadays and Steve Evans will certainly not endear opposition fans. That being said, it is hard not to get too big for your boots when the likes of Accy bring enough fans to fit in a van!

The way I see it our two clubs have a lot in common. We both love Alife and we're family clubs with a history of selling our best players for peanuts.

I enjoy my trips to Spotland and have never came across and animosity except that pillock of an announcer. I hope you lot are only winding us up in suggesting the lovely chippy will be closed! Should be a belter of a match on New Years Day and I would expect us to travel quite heavily. Enjoy your trip to the NYS.

Ah,.....welcome sef,a half decent Miller methinks?

But what's this about travelling "heavily"......are your bringing gifts?

and yes,we all love Alife.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024